Page: of 10

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  07:29:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Harvey,
I have to wonder if those are being scheduled by MCP or KSS. I have had some strange timings with KSS assignments lately. Maybe Kimberly N-W will let us know what's up with this.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Deborah H.
Apprentice

NC
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  5:38:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My experience not so positive. I was referred recently by a friend who is also a shopper. The due dates were within a day of my signing up and I already had a shop scheduled the following day plus I had errands to run. I didn't apply for any assignments. However, after looking closely at the locations, I came across a shop really close to my job that I could complete that evening before running errands. So I applied. Never did hear anything during the day and last night I checked pending apps to check status of app. Yesterday was the due date. Nothing pending! I could not find a contact person's email address to question this. Not to be outdone, I applied this morning for another shop (very few choices compared to when I initially signed up) that I could also conduct after work. This shop was one of those initially listed but this time the due date was extended. I applied for this shop and was accepted. Tonight while reading the guidelines of the shop I find I am not eligible to complete the shop because I've shopped that particular location within the past 90 days for a different MS company. Nowhere in the preliminary information did it indicate this disclaimer!! I emailed scheduler to advise of my ineligibility. With my luck so far with this company, this will negatively affect my future eligibility of shops.

Deborah
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyNWest
Valued Contributor

Louisville, KY
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  6:43:21 PM  Visit KimberlyNWest's Homepage  Send KimberlyNWest an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Deborah,

Email me (knw@measurecp.com) with how long ago you did the other shop? We can check some things on our end...

Kimberly Nasief
Measure Consumer Perspectives
http://www.measurecp.com
FB: http://measurecp.net/6V
Go to Top of Page

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2010 :  2:37:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know that the Sassie-based bunch pay on the 15th, but what about the group on Customer Metrics? Are they all paid out the same day and method? I can't seem to find that.

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyNWest
Valued Contributor

Louisville, KY
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2010 :  3:57:09 PM  Visit KimberlyNWest's Homepage  Send KimberlyNWest an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are paid out on or around the 15-16th of every month as well. It took us a couple of months to get our bearings on Shopmetrics, but we've got it all ironed out!

Kimberly Nasief
Go to Top of Page

ChrisThomas
Valued Contributor

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2010 :  6:45:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wait a second. MCP offers shops on Metrics as well as Sassie? Did I read that correctly or did I shop too much today?
Go to Top of Page

Michelle L
Trainee

VA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2010 :  05:00:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else receive payment this month for their shops? I have not and have sent the following e-mail to ap@measurecp.com on the 19th and have not yet received a response:

'Can you please follow up on the following jobs that I completed in July:

#61897, completed 7/15/2010. It shows as "Payment Pending" for $23.32

#61898, completed 7/16/2010. It shows as being "Paid 8/16/2010" for $23.08. I have not received any payment for this.

It is my understanding that both of the aforementioned assignments were to be paid via PayPal on 8/15/2010. As of today I have not received payment. I confirmed in my account with your company that my PayPal account is correct, and it is (confirmed email@gmail.com). Can you please advise me as to the status of this payment?

Thank you'

These are my first shops for this company and I am slightly concerned. However, based upon what I have been reading in this forum, I should have nothing to worry about :)

I also find it odd that one payment is showing up as 'Pending' while the latter is showing up as 'Paid'.

Thanks for any input!
Go to Top of Page

Kris S

Green Bay, WI
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2010 :  3:58:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Michelle,

I just looked at my account today, since it has been two months since I did a shop for them. It says it was paid on 8/16/10. I cannot find on their website how it was to be paid. I just looked at my PayPal account and it's not there. I'm hoping for a check next week. We shall see.

Kris S

Kris
MSPA Silver Certified
Certified Video Shopper
Own PV500
Shopping Wisconsin and where ever shopping takes me
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  08:15:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had good pay results with them previously. So, I am really puzzled that a large payment for fees and travel ona video road trip has not been paid as scheduled on the 15th or 16th of this month.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  06:16:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, some of their shops, including the video shops, are going through Shopmetrics, which has a particularly good interface for audio and video uploads.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Mar
Contributor

PR
USA
91 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  07:29:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What is the address for the ShopMetrics site?

I found this:

https://mcp.shopmetrics.com/login.asp
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  1:28:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Follow-up:

I seems that the company that scheduled my video shops, and not MCP, will be paying me on their company schedule. This is the first time that the shops have been scheduled and paid this way, so the surprises are understandable. They say the check is in the mail and I have no reason to doubt, as this is a company which has been 100% reliable. I'm still trying to find out which company is supposed to send the travel reimbursement, which is not a trivial sum. I will keep you posted.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2010 :  1:09:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
All is well. I will continue to be happy to shop for this company again!

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Michelle L
Trainee

VA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  6:08:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still have not heard anything from this company and have forwarded my e-mail again. It has been a week since my initial inquiry.

Hopefully I will hear from someone soon.

~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

MelanieNJ
Star Contributor

NJ
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  04:41:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So glad I checked here - I just figured I'd wait until September to figure out when payment was coming but I have the "paid on 8/16" message too, but no payment to be found. Anyone get this resolved?
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyNWest
Valued Contributor

Louisville, KY
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  06:14:22 AM  Visit KimberlyNWest's Homepage  Send KimberlyNWest an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Caroll handles the payment issues for us. First thing, all paypal payments come from Charles Woods, so you may want to check your paypal account. If you find that the money isn't there, please check with Caroll. Her email is Caroll@measurecp.com . She was at the shopper conference and came back to 1200 emails, which she is still muddling through. If you haven't emailed her, please do so. If you have, she is working through her emails and you should hear something shortly.

Thanks!

Kimberly Nasief
Go to Top of Page

MelanieNJ
Star Contributor

NJ
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  4:28:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Squeaky wheel here ... I got paid today after asking.
Go to Top of Page

Jessica 31088
Apprentice

Warner Robins, GA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  6:26:45 PM  Visit Jessica 31088's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KimberlyNWest

Caroll handles the payment issues for us.
I've been having a payment issue as well, and this is my first shop for them. Thanks for the information...I'll e-mail Caroll. Have a great day!

~*~Jes~*~
MSPA Silver Certified #10fl3y
Currently Shopping Central Georgia & Metro Atlanta :-)
Go to Top of Page

INJohn
Contributor

IN
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  12:33:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long does it usually take Caroll to respond? I know Kimberly's message said she had 1,200 emails to sort through after the conference.

I emailed her about my payment very late on 9/1. I haven't heard anything yet, but I didn't receive my payment that were due to be paid on 8/15. These were my first shops with MCP & I don't like having to chase payments.

I'll post an update when I hear something.

John
Go to Top of Page

INJohn
Contributor

IN
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  12:35:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Today I received a reply from Carroll. She said that my shops were "excluded and that's why they weren't paid."

Does anyone know what that means? Will I get paid or were the shops thrown out for some reason? I received a 10/10 on one of the shops & the other one doesn't show a grade.

I would appreciate any insight.

Again, I'll post an update when I get more info.

John
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums