Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Frugality, Sweeps, Freebies, Ways to Make $
 $ Earning Opportunities
 SurveySavvy - Get paid for your opinons.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

.TraceyVA
Inactive

VA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2003 :  07:36:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There's so many home income opportunities being promoted
on the internet, often it's difficult and confusing for consumers
to know what's legitimate. I'm really glad SurveySavvy provides
a way for consumers to get paid for expressing their opinions with
a FREE membership to complete online surveys. I've recently participated in an online survey, which paid $75. What a great way to make extra cash!When you complete their online surveys, you make a difference in the marketplace and get paid $3 to $75 per survey. When you refer friends and they complete surveys, and when their friends complete surveys, you'll get paid $2 per survey too! Each member may be invited to take 12~36 surveys every year. Just calculate to see how much money you can make by referring friends to SurveySavvy. As of April 30, 2003, surveysavvy has paid consumers $8,301,732.60 for participating in surveys.Best of all,it is Free,no fees no costs! no skill needed,get paid for your opinion,get paid for your friends' opinion .So Fun So Easy!
Join and start to get paid for your and your friends' opinion now!

Click here to join SurveySavvy

Tim_WidowsMites
Administrator

Corvallis, OR
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  01:06:52 AM  Visit Tim_WidowsMites's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
YeeeHaw!!

I just got a check for $100!

Most of my earnings are from referrals but I recently earned $50 for a "printing-related" survey.

Cool! As I say on my web site - this one is a MUST JOIN!

Be sure to join and then refer your friends!

Tim
Go to Top of Page

Judy Lav03

California
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  1:41:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new to the whole mystery shopping and I'm glad to have found such an awesome site here. It's definitely tough to find the paid online surveys that you don't have to pay first to join. So, after reading the messages here, I've joined surveysavvy and am just wondering how long does it usually take before they start inviting you take surveys. I filled out a couple of profile enhancers, but have not yet received any invitations to complete surveys. Am I just being too eager and continue to wait? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  3:20:09 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
For SurveySavvy, make sure you have completed all the Profile Enhancers. The more Profile Enhancers you answer, the more surveys you may qualify for.

Please note: These are not considered paid surveys.

and tell your Friends to tell their Friends. 12% of all the money I have earned thru this program is from my Friend's Friends.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2003 :  10:01:37 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just took all of the profle enhancers, thanks for the suggestion.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Somdeb

Los Angeles, CA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  11:54:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok so surveysavvy is THE best paid-to-survey site on the web... if you have done the slightest bit of research on this then you would know! Suffice it to say that I have been with them for a little over 7 months now and have received $392... this includes a $100 survey that took about 25 minutes and the lowest payment for a survey I have ever gotten with them is $25 ... you can usually expect 2 or more surveys per month... most of them in the 20-30 dollar range and a few in the 40-50 dollar range...

To get this though remember to update all the profile builders once you are a member... there are quite a few and the reason a lot of people dont get too many surveys from them is because they miss this point!

Payment is quick... no minimum payout and the check always arrives in 3 weeks or so...

In short a great survey site!

Enjoy and have a nice day!
Good Luck!

The hinge was moving up the door... but that's impossible, so it stopped.
Go to Top of Page

Denise62702
Contributor

Springfield, Illinois
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  12:36:32 PM  Visit Denise62702's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up for this about 6 or 7 months ago and I have only recieved a few surveys. any suggestions? The last one was like 4 months ago. I havent reciecved anything money wise from them.

Denise

Denise
Go to Top of Page

Somdeb

Los Angeles, CA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  1:15:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
1. Update your profile enhancers

2. If you had qualified for a paid survey then go to My Earnings and check if the amount has been credited... it usually takes 2 weeks for the credit to show up... then request for a refund...

3. If none of your earnings show up then contact them... they have good customer service...

The hinge was moving up the door... but that's impossible, so it stopped.
Go to Top of Page

Denise62702
Contributor

Springfield, Illinois
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  8:12:45 PM  Visit Denise62702's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never qualified for the any of the surveys. I have alredy updated all my profiles, so I will see what comes from it.. Maybe they arent looking for people in my area.

Denise

Denise
Go to Top of Page

Tim_WidowsMites
Administrator

Corvallis, OR
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  3:49:57 PM  Visit Tim_WidowsMites's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Denise - make sure you refer EVERYONE you know to them! That is another way to earn without you having to qualify for surveys.

Tim
Go to Top of Page

TaraJill
Contributor

Philadelphia, PA
USA
85 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2005 :  9:52:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI All,

This is my absolute favorite survey site!! I usually cash out once a month. I have gotten checks for as little as $10 and for as much as $100!! If you haven't signed up already make sure you do.
This is the best one out there!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

TaraJill

Tara Jill
Go to Top of Page

MartinZ64

Eugene, OR
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  12:40:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been a member of survey savvy for about a year now. Yesterday, I just took a 20 minute survey for 20 dollars! It was about cell phone service. I have recieved several $20 surveys in the past, and a few $3-$5 survey's also. One of the best survey companies out there on the internet.
Go to Top of Page

Dave123

MS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  2:58:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Taken me 8 months to get to $6 so shows what`s good for one can be bad for another with some of these sites.
Dave
Go to Top of Page

HeatherJ

Flint, MI
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 :  10:34:12 AM  Send HeatherJ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up and 2 days later I had an email about a focus group that pays out $50!!!!

Retail Manager
Merchandiser for Apparel
Go to Top of Page

KristinaQ

Bronx, New York
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  5:06:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So far, my opinion of this company is very positive! I did a survey for them for $5 (okay, not all THAT much compared to what others on this thread seem to have gotten or been offered, lol), I requested payment, and I receieved it just 2 or 3 weeks later.

kristina
~MSPA silver certified in NYC~
Go to Top of Page

Lisa Fleck
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
367 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2005 :  05:03:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree this is a excellent program. Sign up with the link in the first post, then refer all your friends.

Lisa
Shop till you drop!
Go to Top of Page

NikkiB
Valued Contributor

Cedar Rapids, IA
USA
215 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2005 :  11:48:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't make a fortune off of them, but I have gotten paid every time I've requested it.

~Nikki
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie M
Star Contributor

TX
USA
826 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2006 :  05:41:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can I Join SurveySavvy If I Do Not Live In The U.s.?

When asked to specify your country during registration, please select your country from the drop-down menu. If your specific country is not listed there please contact us. We strive to allow members from all countries of the world to participate.

If you were able to sign up, then you should be paid.
Go to Top of Page

ScottNY
Star Contributor

NY
USA
686 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  3:13:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Sola

Since I'm not yet familiar with SurveySavvy, can you explain why these aren't paid surveys? The way everyone is talking, I can't distinguish what is different with SS.

MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  10:06:18 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ScottNY
Since I'm not yet familiar with SurveySavvy, can you explain why these aren't paid surveys? The way everyone is talking, I can't distinguish what is different with SS.
Scott, you took one line out of context from my post. It said:

For SurveySavvy, make sure you have completed all the Profile Enhancers. The more Profile Enhancers you answer, the more surveys you may qualify for.

The Profile Enhancers are not paid. But doing the Profile Enhancers gets you more paid surveys. Sorry if I was not clear.
Go to Top of Page

ScottNY
Star Contributor

NY
USA
686 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  3:30:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK, that makes sense now. I was reading the thread looking to see if this company was a scam or not, so I immediately assumed that you were suggesting that. Thanks for the clarification.

MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums