Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Frugality, Sweeps, Freebies, Ways to Make $
 $ Earning Opportunities
 SurveySavvy - Get paid for your opinons.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  2:42:52 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got a call from them. They specifically need people in these area. Everyone can apply, but these areas are in need.

Right now, we are looking for more male and female participants, aged
18-54 in the following areas:

Birmingham, AL
Denver, CO
Detroit, MI
Kansas City, MO-KS
Memphis, TN
Phoenix, AZ
Seattle, WA
Salt Lake City, UT

CALIFORNIA:
-Sacramento
-San Diego

FLORIDA:
-Orlando
-Tampa

TEXAS:
-Houston
-Austin
-San Antonio
Go to Top of Page

Mertha

Minneapolis, MN
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2006 :  3:32:15 PM  Visit Mertha's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have joined this site a little over a month ago and I succesfully completed 2 surveys for a total of $8. I got another $2 from my mom completing a survey so that brung me up to $10. I have since refered 5 other people and they have't done any surveys yet. I don't want to cash out for just the 10 bucks but I haven't received anymore survey invites I will sit back and wait and hope to get some more surveys soon

Mertha
Go to Top of Page

ShellyDelight
Contributor

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2006 :  03:40:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I havent recieved any either.
Go to Top of Page

Melissa AUN

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2006 :  10:21:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't received any since the beginning of May

-M
Go to Top of Page

CodyMarie
Contributor

Corpus Christi, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  2:12:53 PM  Visit CodyMarie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello all. I joined surveysavvy like last year and only have received $1 in my account. I have all my profiles updated and everything and no inites yet. I am in Tx so am I just in the wrong area?

Cody Marie
Go to Top of Page

Mertha

Minneapolis, MN
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  01:24:28 AM  Visit Mertha's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have gotten a total of 9 survey invites from them since I joined back in May. I only qualified for 3 of them and have a total of $14. My mom is my referal and has completed 2. I have 5 other referal who haven't either ever qualified or aren't receiving any invites.

Mertha
Go to Top of Page

ValerieAk1
Valued Contributor

Woodbridge, VA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  04:04:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I don't get many invitation from this company and qualify for almost nothing. I've done 3 in over a year. My mom has done 7, but none of my other referrals have done any. My mom did win $50 in one of their drawings. That was neat.

Valerie
Go to Top of Page

Mertha

Minneapolis, MN
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  11:26:57 PM  Visit Mertha's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my 1st check from them today for $15 and I still have $6 in my account. I requested the check on 9/22 so not too long to get it. Sure wish they sent more surveys

Mertha
Go to Top of Page

Pearl B
Star Contributor

AR
USA
501 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  10:59:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this site. They actually pay
Go to Top of Page

Tina3
Valued Contributor

Indiana
USA
103 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  8:56:55 PM  Visit Tina3's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
They do pay, but surveys are few and far between.
Go to Top of Page

Wanda2

Fairchance, Pennsylvania
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  01:21:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It will be 1yr in Feb for me and I have made a whopping $3.00
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  08:36:57 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
As I said before, make sure you have completed all the Profile Enhancers. The more Profile Enhancers you answer, the more surveys you may qualify for. I just logged in ands found 2 new ones.
Go to Top of Page

LindJorg
Star Contributor

Tacoma, WA
USA
921 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  6:55:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes,,,do not wait only for their emails. Log in every once in a while and check. I earned $18 last year for only a few surveys with them. I earned $59 with Survey Direct and $47 with Survey Spot.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

Tim_WidowsMites
Administrator

Corvallis, OR
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  4:45:46 PM  Visit Tim_WidowsMites's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
SurveySavvy continues to jam for me!

Don't forget to do the (nonpaid) profile surveys - click on "My Profile" tab after logging in. This will hopefully get you matched up with paid surveys.

This one is a DEFINITE join and PROMOTE!

Keep on Earning!
Tim
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  11:32:23 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Sola

As I said before, make sure you have completed all the Profile Enhancers. The more Profile Enhancers you answer, the more surveys you may qualify for.
They now have some called "Member Portraits"

Introducing Member Portraits - the way to get more paid surveys!
Your SurveySavvy.com member portrait is the perfect picture of you. SurveySavvy.com combines your registration information with the details you provide in the short portrait surveys to create your personalized member portrait. By completing portrait surveys, you will help SurveySavvy.com select you for more paid survey opportunities.
Portrait surveys range in length from 5 to 40 minutes to complete. Remember, you don't have to complete the portrait surveys in one sitting. If you need to stop at any time, your responses will be saved and you can pick up where you left off at a later date.
Go to Top of Page

Tracie
Valued Contributor

Oswego, IL
USA
235 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  7:03:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone finding that they are not qualifying for any surveys? Every single survey I've filled out has gotten plenty of info from me, and yet says that I have not qualified. For the most recent survey I did, they asked what cell phone company I used, which cell phone companies I've heard of, how many minutes I use each month, etc., and I didn't qualify. I felt a bit used!

Tracie
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

PatriciaD

Virginia
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  3:21:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got this one yesterday, and i agree,they got enough info that they did'nt need you to continue. I have yet to qualify for anything with them.
Go to Top of Page

JennyLou
Contributor

MO
USA
73 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2007 :  07:00:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've qualified for some of their surveys. I have cashed out twice each time for around $5 - $8. I've also received two products to test this month. Both were things that my kids loved. However, I do live in one of the areas they had requested last year.
Go to Top of Page

AngieN

Craig, NE
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  06:42:30 AM  Visit AngieN's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been getting a lot of $20 product testing surveys. This site rocks in my opinion.
Go to Top of Page

Christine Louise

CA
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  5:27:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been paid out a couple times in the amount of $15-$20 each time. Lately I've been invited to participate in "online communities". Has anyone else done this? Does it pay or do you get to test product?

Christine Louise
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums