Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Frugality, Sweeps, Freebies, Ways to Make $
 $ Earning Opportunities
 SurveySavvy - Get paid for your opinons.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  09:07:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone noticed payments are taking longer than usual?
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2009 :  1:13:55 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mine just came soon after I ordered it.
Go to Top of Page

Tim_WidowsMites
Administrator

Corvallis, OR
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  02:32:27 AM  Visit Tim_WidowsMites's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marie In Chicago

Has anyone noticed payments are taking longer than usual?

Hi Marie -

Maybe just a tad longer than in the past ... although hard for me to tell. I try to be a good citizen and wait until the amount is $50 or more.

Of all the survey systems, this one is still by far the best!!

-Tim
Bible-Based and Christian Themed Games Writer
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  11:09:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The surveys have picked up for me, a week doesn't go by where I don't fill a couple out.

Your check for $40.00 is being processed!
Your check will be mailed to your current registered address

Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date of your request for processing and delivery of your check.
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  09:20:35 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also have started getting a lot of surveys from them. Most $2 and $3, but they are all quick. Since joining I have made over $150 from my own surveys and other incentives. You also get paid for referring friends.

Here is the link from the first post in the topic:
Click here to join SurveySavvy
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  10:02:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lately everyday I'm getting invites. Today I had a $3 and $7 waiting. Didn't qualify for the $7 one though but none-the-less they've been very steady.
Go to Top of Page

Tim_WidowsMites
Administrator

Corvallis, OR
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2015 :  1:47:55 PM  Visit Tim_WidowsMites's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
SurveySavvy is still going! Be sure to log in to check your balance - I was able to request a check.
Not a member, join through Volition's link at:
http://www.volition.com/opinions.html

I have avoided downloading their survey connect though. Can anyone share their experience with that? Do you really get more survey opportunities with it?

I noticed they had a "Project GOLD survey"
but when I answered it, after submitting I got a "Web Site Currently Out of Capacity" error page. Hopefully just a bad link.

When you log in, look at the home page (if you are in US), it said for me:
New promotion for US members: Earn up to $60 for enabling digital tracking on your internet connected devices.
Take the Project Gold survey

Not too sure about the tracking - but would consider sacrificing one laptop for $60. Has anyone done this?

-Tim
Bible-Based and Christian Themed Games Writer
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2015 :  8:18:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tim_WidowsMites

Not too sure about the tracking - but would consider sacrificing one laptop for $60. Has anyone done this?
Like you, I'm really leery to try this.
I have too much information on my laptop and desktop for my work, etc. Just don't know what you're downloading and what they're retrieving.
However, I did try to do this on my iPad but it wouldn't accept it.
Go to Top of Page

Avery
Valued Contributor

Salida, Colorado
USA
180 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2015 :  10:38:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This used to be one of my top two favorites. I'd qualify for one or two surveys each month. However, since they've offered "survey connect" and I decided not to open my computer up to such a program for security reasons, I have not received a single survey.

I've written to them a few times. The first time they replied that I should still be getting surveys even without "survey connect;" however, the last few times I've written them, there's not been even a courtesy reply.

So I guess it's a permament loss for those of us who refuse to let them "roost" within our desktops. Sigh.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums