Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

LynnPerley
Valued Contributor

Kernersville, NC
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  11:02:48 AM  Send LynnPerley an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my payment for an early June shop today. It was a check dated 7/15/2005 and the postmark on the envelope is 8/23/2005. Hopefully, the rest will also see payment soon.

Lynn
Shopping the Piedmont Triad, NC Area
MSPA Silver # qhhkk5
Go to Top of Page

MRHazen

Bloomington, IL
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  3:16:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my check for the June shop today as well. I will think twice before accepting another shop from them in the future.

Charity
Go to Top of Page

MaryAlene
Valued Contributor

Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2005 :  12:35:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm glad to hear that you guys got your checks. Hopefully, mine is on the way too.

Maryalene
Gold certified and shopping the Grand Rapids and Lansing, Michigan areas.
Go to Top of Page

MaryAlene
Valued Contributor

Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  06:43:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh, happy day! My check arrived so all is right with the world for the moment. :)

Maryalene
Go to Top of Page

UpstateNYKat
Star Contributor

Rochester, NY
USA
1100 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2005 :  10:39:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any more recent payment feedback on this company? I did my first shop for them in August and have not been paid yet. This was a reimbursement restaurant shop so I'll be really ticked if I don't get paid after laying out my money for the meal.

Katrina
Part time shopper Rochester, NY
Silver Certified #junxlc
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  4:38:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering if anyone has ever had to cancel an appointment with this company due to an emergency, and if indeed they were forced to pay $15.00 within ten days, as it states in their contract. When I read that I decided I wanted some feedback first. Now I see that some shoppers have had issues with pay, although ICU says they will turn the shopper over to a collection agency if they don't pay the fee. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Jules in Boston
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
1492 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  05:57:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have always paid me promptly. If anyone is having a payment issue with a company- any company, they obviously need to contact them directly.

GOLD CERTIFIED
Shopping Boston, MA and metro area.
Go to Top of Page

DonnaS_MA
Contributor

Townsend, MA
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  03:46:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for them on 8/27 and still have not received payment. I sent an email out a week ago and have not heard back. Does anyone have any new info? Thanks!

Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

AnnaZ
Valued Contributor

Burlington, MA
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  08:34:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have always been paid on time. I believe in the late summer the owner had a medical issue and went for surgery. May be that's why there is a payment issue. I would definitely contact them. They usually respond very quickly.
Go to Top of Page

Elsie
Star Contributor

Camuy, Puerto Rico
USA
444 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  10:31:34 AM  Visit Elsie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not to be flippant or snide, but I would hope that when I work for a company, it won't fall apart or behind just because the owner is sick or in the hospital or whatever. I would assume there are other people in the company that know what they should be doing and should be doing it regardless of the status of the owner. Just my

Shopping Puerto Rico! I wanna merchandise too. Help!
Go to Top of Page

LynnPerley
Valued Contributor

Kernersville, NC
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  2:24:46 PM  Send LynnPerley an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Contact him through this forum (click on his username). I got a prompt response.

Lynn
Shopping the Piedmont Triad, NC Area
MSPA Silver # qhhkk5
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  10:25:21 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just told by Marc MacGillivray, that LP Innovations (LPI) purchased ICU Associates.

see related topic:
Feedback Requested: LP Innovations (LPI)
http://forum.volition.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26052
Go to Top of Page

Cindy62707

Springfield, IL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  4:01:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else having problems collecting for work done in July from Kevin at ICU Associates? I am waiting for $60 for two different shops from them ($40 of it being reimbursements!). I sent Kevin an email on November 12th and he said he would get the check out November 14th. I never received it. I have sent him two more emails and a contact from this forum and he is not replying. Is he stiffing people like G3 did? Does anyone know what is going on (other than some other company was buying his, but that does not relieve him of his responsibilities to pay for work that he got paid for last July. I feel I have been more than patient. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks,
Cindy
Go to Top of Page

DonnaS_MA
Contributor

Townsend, MA
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  4:55:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have emailed Kevin twice through his posting here and have never received the courtesy of a reply. I did a shop for this company in August and have not been paid yet.

Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Cindy62707

Springfield, IL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  07:14:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kevin still has not sent his promised payment (from July 2005)and only occasionally responds to my emails saying that he is sending my money (which never shows up). $40 of the $60 he owes me is out of pocket for meals that I had to buy to perform the jobs. I would like to see how many more people he owes money to and see if we can get the Better Business Bureau or the States Attorney General to investigate him. We shouldn't have to beg for our money. Is there anyone else out there willing to come forward and band together?

Thanks,
Cindy
Go to Top of Page

MaryAlene
Valued Contributor

Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  09:05:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Now that LP has the company, I am testing the waters. I took a shop with ICU this morning. Hopefully, there won't be a delay in payment this time around.

Maryalene
Go to Top of Page

Cindy62707

Springfield, IL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  09:10:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When someone else takes over the company, do they take over all aspects of the business, including paying outstanding debts?
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
626 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  09:24:32 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been signed up with them since June 2005, and I've never, and I mean never, seen a shop in my area. Maybe that's a good thing. In fact, i don't even check their site every day because of this.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

MaryAlene
Valued Contributor

Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  12:41:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know Cindy. It might be worth a try to send an email to them and ask.

Maryalene
Go to Top of Page

Cindy62707

Springfield, IL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  4:34:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I heard from Kevin today...he read my post here on Volition. He said:

Cindy,
I Was reading the post on volition fourm. If your owed money for shops completed for all means let me know. I have merged ICU Assoc. with LPI Inc. This merger will give us a ton of new shop. Some shoppers did not get paid, all they need to is send an email to me. I will get the money to you or any other shoppers as soon the shop are confirmed. You would need to email the confirmation from the shop. Please also inclued Location of shop,I will need your shopper# for ICU.
Take Care,
Kevin Barry

Well, I SENT HIM A COPY OF 18 emails showing the times I tried to contact him, the couple of times he replied stating he was going to pay me, and proof of other times showing he got my emails requesting payment even though he ignored my requests. I asked to be paid by PayPal so hopefully I can receive my money tonight. (I got paid by PayPal for a different shop before these last two so I hope he still has that ability!)

I'll let you guys know if I see my money any time soon!

Cindy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums