Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Cindy62707

Springfield, IL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  7:53:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well it's been 3 days and I still haven't heard back from Kevin at ICU Associates. I got a read receipt for 4 of the 18 emails I sent him for the proof he requiredwithin the first few hours. I guess either he didn't read the other 14 or he chose not to send the read receipts once he realized that they would be used against him as proof that he got what he wanted.

I sent him the information he needed to pay me BEFORE he even asked for it.

I sent it AGAIN when "officially requested it" in response to my post on Volition.

Why can't he just pay up for the jobs that were done instead of making me inquire over and over for the last 7 months?

Why send an email acting like I've never sent him proof before he read the Volition post?

I was really hoping that my PayPal account would have suddenly received a deposit for the amount he owes me and I could have posted good news here that he finally decided to be an honest person.

Well, if he ever does decide to become an HONEST person I will rush here and let you all know that he can be trusted to pay for jobs well done IF you want to wait forever to be paid.

But he can't even respond to the proof I sent him upon his request so I probably won't see my money anytime soon either.

Come on Kevin, I've given you everything you've asked for (even before you asked for it). Why aren't you communicating? I would have sent you another email, but you don't seem to be reading them once you ask for them, so I guess I will just keep posting here.
Go to Top of Page

MaryAlene
Valued Contributor

Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  06:42:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ugh, what a mess Cindy. Did you try emailing someone at LPI too? Maybe you could try sending a bill through Paypal. Hope you get your money. :-(

Maryalene
Gold certified and shopping the Grand Rapids and Lansing, Michigan areas.
Go to Top of Page

Marc LPI

Milford, MA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  09:26:10 AM  Visit Marc LPI's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good morning Cindy,
Please contact me directly so that I can resolve your outstanding payment issue. I can be reached at 877-574-6682 x1570 or via email at mmacgillivray@lpinnovations.com . I look forward to helping you resolve this
-Marc

Marc MacGillivray, LP Innovations
Manager of Corporate Services
ICU Associates is a division of LP Innovations.
Go to Top of Page

Cindy62707

Springfield, IL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  11:01:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just talked with Marc and he is taking care of things! What a nice guy and easy to talk to! I would definitely do jobs for this guy. He didn't even have the company when I did the shops (he took over in September and my shops were in July) but he is cleaning up Kevin's messes. Now this is one guy and one company I would go out of my way to help out down the line!

THANK YOU MARC!

And thank you Ray and Volition for being an integral part in why I will finally be getting paid. Too bad the G3 losses don't have the same happy ending. I was beginning to lose faith in the mystery shopping industry after losing so much money (and time).
Go to Top of Page

Cindy62707

Springfield, IL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  12:07:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My money has been received through PayPal!!!!!!! Yippee!

Thank you again Marc!
Go to Top of Page

Marc LPI

Milford, MA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  12:20:38 PM  Visit Marc LPI's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Shoppers!
LP Innovations (LPI) purchased ICU Associates this past fall. LPI has continued the shops that ICU previously managed and has added many new opportunities each month. LP Innovations works with over 50 major retail companies in the areas of specialty retail, restaurants, and supermarkets. There will be many opportunities for shoppers to choose from a wide variety of assignments with competitive pay.

I encourage shoppers to contact me directly with any questions, concerns and feedback they may have. I recognize that delays in payment are the most severe infractions of a mystery shop company and I am making all attempts to correct the errors of the past.

The web site for LP Innovations is currently under construction as we add mystery shops to our current list of services including audits, investigations, training, and security. We have issued payment via PayPal over the past few months although we will move to issue hard checks starting in March based on shopper feed back.

Below is my contact information for anyone with payment issues, or other questions and concerns. Email is the best paper trail although I’ll happily take any phone calls from shoppers and return voicemails within 24-48 hours. Our staff here is excited about growing the mystery shopping business and we know that the shoppers are our number one asset!

Marc MacGillivray
LP Innovations

555 Turnpike Street
Canton, MA 02021
877 574 6682 x1570
781 830 0991 fax

AMERICA'S #1 LOSS PREVENTION TEAM

Marc MacGillivray, LP Innovations
ICU Associates is a division of LP Innovations.
Go to Top of Page

Laurence-MA

MA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  07:32:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any update on this company, I have not heard from them in quite a while, now I know why. I used to do a couple of shops a month with them and always got paid, sometimes a bit late, but I always got paid.
Go to Top of Page

DonnaS_MA
Contributor

Townsend, MA
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  3:56:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for this company back in August of 05. I finally got paid in July 06 (11 months). I dealt with Marc after reading his contact info here. During back and forth emails he informed me that Kevin is no longer with the company. Marc was good about getting back to me once I established contact with him.

Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

AnnInChicago
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
116 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  9:06:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What do you guys think about the 15.00 cancel shop fee? I really try never to be late on shops, but once in awhile something happens. You do not always know 24 hours ahead of time that you are going to be sick. I don't know if I want to sign on because of this.
I want to know if they will pay me 15.00 every time they are late with payments.
Has any one had problems with this?
Go to Top of Page

Irish Sally

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  8:51:06 PM  Visit Irish Sally's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been having problems trying to contact them because of a difficult shop submission. The problem with the Prophet site is that there is no contact info. other than going through Prophet, which in turn could take years to get to LP. I can't even look at my history in Prophet to see if the report went through, which is doubly frustrating.

I got through to Marc though, so things should run smoothly from here.

UPDATE: 12/6
Marc is a saint. There was contact info. - it was on the login page, so I'm the one at fault this time.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Charmaine
Apprentice

Bronx, NY
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  5:14:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for ICU recently and found their questionaires to be quiet simple but i dont know about the length of payment.
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  12:48:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's nice to see they just picked up a new, national client. What is better is that the shop now pays $2 more than the previous MS company did.

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

JessicaM
Trainee

PA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  07:58:05 AM  Send JessicaM an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
JGallica:

I did a shop with them this week. The form was easy and the pay offered was fair. I'll update when I get paid.

ICU posted this particular job through Kern, so that may also be worth a look.

Jessica
MSPA Silver...Gold in July!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
456 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  10:22:38 PM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for them in early November 2006. Due to holidays and such, I forgot about following up on the payment. Today, I got a paypal payment from them, over 7 months after the shop. I guess I was just lucky that at least they remembered.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  10:34:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have completed a few assignments through LPI/ICU, but never ICU as a stand alone entity. I found the forms easy to deal with and I was paid on time.
Go to Top of Page

Julie_WA_Writer
Star Contributor

Western, Washington
USA
1852 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  3:33:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info! I was looking at a purchase and return that doesn't pay enough anyway ;-), but seeing that I might have to chase payment is enough not to take it.

“Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” Tacitus
Go to Top of Page

MattMS
Star Contributor

Genoa, Illinois
USA
360 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  10:24:17 AM  Send MattMS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have completed 4 or 5 shops with LPI/ICU. (Some of these I believe were scheduled through KSS) I have always been the middle of the month following the month I completed the shops. (Those I completed in June I got paid July 17th). Each shop is paid separately in PayPal with a note so you know what shop it was. The schedulers have been great, and I've had absolutely no problems with this company!

Matthew - shopping North Central & North West Illinois
Go to Top of Page

SJeanine
Contributor

IL
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2008 :  8:45:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I just did a search here to see if anyone else has had any problems with getting their pay after doing a shop for LP Innovations/ICU and it looks like it is an ongoing problem. I havent been paid yet for one I did about 6 weeks ago...even though the scheduler has sent me several email replies saying I'd be getting my pay for it. I'm pretty fed up with them and this was a last minute shop that I was asked to do for them and I jumped right on it and got my paperwork done right away....just to have them slap me in the face for it basically. They want honesty and integrity yet they dont know the meaning of the words themselves. I wont be doing any more shops for them in the future and I hope others follow suit. Companies who only use people are not worth my time. That honesty/integrity thing goes both ways in my book!!

SJeanine
Go to Top of Page

Marc LPI

Milford, MA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  06:03:33 AM  Visit Marc LPI's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jeanine,

As you can see from the forum thread, we’re more than happy to help you resolve your payment inquiry. Please contact me at 877-574-6682 x1570 or email at mmacgillivray@lpinnovations.com. My phone number has not changed from my post above on 2/8/06.

I’ve also provided our payment policy below as a helpful tool for anyone reading this thread that may have a question. Our payment policy can also be found our shopper guidelines and the confirmation page.

Our April shops were paid via PayPal on May 9. The most common reason a shopper may not have received payment at that time would be that their shopper profile is not complete. The two most important pieces of information for payment are a tax ID (SSN) and paypal address. Once the profile is updated, we process the payment again on the next pay period. Our next pay period is in June.

We recognize that shopper payment is one of the most important tasks of our company. You are correct that shopper payment was an issue back in 2005 although since we took over the business (Fall 2005) we took steps to resolve the issue and feel this has been resolved.

I see that you’re frustrated and simply ask that you contact us directly, and then post another message to the forum with the outcome.

Thank you,
-Marc

Marc MacGillivray
LP Innovations
37 Birch Street
Milford, MA 01757
877 574 6682 x1570
866 642 9206 fax
www.lpinnovations.com

Payment Policy
• All shoppers will be paid via PayPal to the account listed in the shopper's profile. ICU Associates must have a shopper's W-9 form on file in order to process payments. You can download a W-9 form by following this link: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf. You can submit a completed W-9 to ICU Associates via fax or email. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign up for one at www.paypal.com
• ICU Associates processes shopper payments at the end of each month. Payments should be issued around the 15th of the following month via PayPal’s mass payment system. If you have do not receive your payment notification by the end of the month following shop completion, please contact icu@lpinnovations.com .
• Payment will only be issued for assignments completed by shoppers as directed by ICU Associates. Shoppers will not be eligible for payment if they do not follow the instructions and/or if the do not submit the form on time, and/or if they falsify information, and/or the shopper violates the independent contractor agreement.

Go to Top of Page

Jim P
Contributor

Vancouver, WA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  1:13:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done two ICU Associates shops, three if you can count a "purchase and return the next day" as two. I was paid for my first one promptly.

My second (third) shop for them was a little troubled, but we worked it out. The scheduler promised me a $5 bonus for helping out, so we'll see if they come through on that. I have NO doubts that they will.

Jim
Shopping in The Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR Metro areas.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums