Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  10:24:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this company and have always received timely payments between 2 weeks to 30 days. I was surprised to read about the issues mentioned here. Their reports and instructions are clear and concise.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

Jim P
Contributor

Vancouver, WA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  10:39:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jim P

My second (third) shop for them was a little troubled, but we worked it out. The scheduler promised me a $5 bonus for helping out, so we'll see if they come through on that. I have NO doubts that they will.
And they did; got paid for the shop and the promised $5 bonus.

Jim
Shopping in The Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR Metro areas.
Go to Top of Page

RBSawyer
Contributor

Naples, FL
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  10:16:49 AM  Send RBSawyer an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have also had nothing but great experiences with this company, and I have received bonuses when they were promised.

Robyn B Sawyer
Go to Top of Page

PamBam
Star Contributor

Schaumburg, IL
USA
305 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  04:52:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't had any bonuses yet but it's probably my fault for grabbing quickly any shop I see from this wonderful company.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping domestic and international locations since 2003
Go to Top of Page

Sasha SF
Contributor

montreal, qc
Canada
50 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  9:17:23 PM  Send Sasha SF an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have you seen the cool new feature on the site now, to see shops you have done in the past? Will other companies on Prophet start doing this? I hope so, to make it easier to keep track of payments.
Go to Top of Page

KatieS.
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2009 :  3:21:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company is really late on a payment and I am getting nervous. Plus, I don't see any phone numbers for them. Is anybody else getting paid?

Katie
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  12:06:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid for September's shops on 10/13.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1122 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  11:16:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am doing my first shop for them tomorrow. Is there any recent feedback? The posts I just read sounded pretty good to me!!
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
676 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  11:57:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done numerous shops for them and have not any problem with payments. Shops completed in January were paid Feb 11th. Only issue I have is rather low pay for the amount of narrative required on their retail shops. After answering several questions with details you still have to write an overall summary at the end. I find it hard to fill out the form and not be repetitive.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

NinaNY
Contributor

Westchester County, NY
USA
87 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  2:01:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done several jobs for them and never had a problem. My first job for them got rejected due to an error on my part so just make sure that you read the instructions carefully. It was a stupid oversight & totally my fault. I've never had to chase them for payment & they're always quick to respond to any questions. I just wish that they had more jobs in my area.

Good luck!

Nina

Nina
Silver & Gold certified. Shopping the Tri-State & wherever else my two wheels take me...
Go to Top of Page

Marc LPI

Milford, MA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  2:54:40 PM  Visit Marc LPI's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good afternoon Ken,

Great to hear that youve completed numerous shops for us! Your post about the shop pay and repetitive comments is something that I would like to understand better. Id like to learn more about your experience shopping for us, so feel free to contact me privately about the details of the shop. With articulate feedback and reasonable comments like youve posted here, you can help impact our program.

We want to offer fair shop fees for our shoppers just as much as we want to deliver quality comments and narrative to our clients. After hearing more about your experience, I will take your feedback into consideration when determining shop fees and guidelines.

Thank you.

Marc MacGillivray
Manager of Corporate Services
LP Innovations
Click Here to Email Marc

ICU Associates is a division of LP Innovations
Go to Top of Page

Marc LPI

Milford, MA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  3:00:09 PM  Visit Marc LPI's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KatieS.

This company is really late on a payment and I am getting nervous. Plus, I don't see any phone numbers for them. Is anybody else getting paid?

Good afternoon Katie,

I noticed your post today when I was responding to a more recent post from this weekend. Im sorry to hear you experienced a problem with your payment. Please contact me directly (contact info below) and Id be happy to help you get that resolved.

For shopper support, you can email icu@lpinnovations.com or call 877-574-6682 x1510

Heres a recap of recent payments we issued. We try to process payments as quickly as possible at months end. We typically issue payment in the first 10-12 days of the month following your shop.

March Shop Payment is planned for this week
February Shop Payment Issued on 3/11/10
January Shop Payment Issued on 2/11/10
December Shop Payment Issued on 1/13/10
November Shop Payment Issued on 12/10/09
October Shop Payment Issued on 11/11/09

Thank you,
Marc MacGillivray
LP Innovations

Click Here To Email Marc
ICU Associates is a division of LP Innovations
Go to Top of Page

Chris2

Indianapolis, IN
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  06:42:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It would be nice if we could apply online. Having to print and snailmail the forms is so pre-internet.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
676 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  12:12:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You can fax the forms to them.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

Marc LPI

Milford, MA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2010 :  06:35:36 AM  Visit Marc LPI's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris2

It would be nice if we could apply online. Having to print and snailmail the forms is so pre-internet.

Good morning Chris,
Our shopper application is online, we do not have an off-line option. We prefer that the W-9 form be faxed to our secure fax line at 866-642-9206. (We do not want snail mailed W9's).

We use Prophet as our online portal so all shop assignments are completed online as well.

You can find our URL and contact info in this thread above.

Thank you,
-Marc

Marc MacGillivray, LP Innovations
ICU Associates is a division of LP Innovations.
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Valued Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
206 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  06:47:39 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed my first and only shop for this MSC in August. It was a retail outlet where I was required to speak with a floor salesperson, make a purchase and then return the item. The only problem was there weren't any sales people during my visit, only a cashier. I queried him as to working alone and learned his help hadn't reported for work; I completed the shop, but they refused to pay me. That being their decision, I requested de-activation, but was contacted again for the same job. Their response to this action was an apology and assurance there wouldn't be a repeat. This morning, I received yet another solicitation from the company, but for a different location. It's my opinion this MSC has integrity issues.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Marc LPI

Milford, MA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  09:22:43 AM  Visit Marc LPI's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Engleman

I completed my first and only shop for this MSC in August. It was a retail outlet where I was required to speak with a floor salesperson, make a purchase and then return the item. The only problem was there weren't any sales people during my visit, only a cashier. I queried him as to working alone and learned his help hadn't reported for work; I completed the shop, but they refused to pay me. That being their decision, I requested de-activation, but was contacted again for the same job. Their response to this action was an apology and assurance there wouldn't be a repeat. This morning, I received yet another solicitation from the company, but for a different location. It's my opinion this MSC has integrity issues.

Good afternoon Bob,
At your request we marked your profile as "unsubscribed" and deactivated the profile so that you no longer receive email notification from us through Prophet. If you have opted in to receive email notification through other companies that act as recruiting or scheduling companies, you would want to follow up with them to stop receiving those notifications.

It is my understanding that the email you received today was delivered through the use of a company that provides a connection between MSP's and shoppers.

Thank you.

Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Valued Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
206 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  11:43:16 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marc,

In a past communication to Ray, I assured him that in the future I wouldn't include a copy and paste of a personal letter, but I can copy the titles on the letter I received this morning:

Caitlyn Tessier Curley

ICU Coordinator

ICU Associates, a division of LP Innovations

37 Birch St.

Milford, MA 01757

877-574-6682 x1510

fax: 866-642-9206

If Caitlyn's an independent scheduler, perhaps her title should more clearly identify her position; had it done so in the letter I received, I would've merely sent it to the delete bin. In addition, were this not the second occurrence, the first arriving after I'd been assured of the requested de-activation, I absolutely wouldn't have addressed this issue on a public forum. I didn't agree with not paying me, but I accepted a business decision had been affected.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Marc LPI

Milford, MA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  12:27:36 PM  Visit Marc LPI's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Engleman

Marc,

In a past communication to Ray, I assured him that in the future I wouldn't include a copy and paste of a personal letter, but I can copy the titles on the letter I received this morning:

Caitlyn Tessier Curley
ICU Coordinator
ICU Associates, a division of LP Innovations
37 Birch St.
Milford, MA 01757
877-574-6682 x1510
fax: 866-642-9206

If Caitlyn's an independent scheduler, perhaps her title should more clearly identify her position; had it done so in the letter I received, I would've merely sent it to the delete bin. In addition, were this not the second occurrence, the first arriving after I'd been assured of the requested de-activation, I absolutely wouldn't have addressed this issue on a public forum. I didn't agree with not paying me, but I accepted a business decision had been affected.

Hi Bob,
No worries on posting that info. (I'm pretty sure it can also be found here in prior posts on the company thread). Caitlyn does work directly for us scheduling shops. Caitlyn uses many tools in an effort to find shoppers for our assignments - in addition to the automated emails from Prophet - one of those online tools (not Prophet) generated a list of shopper emails of people who opted in to be notified of available assignments. It appears that you are opted in to that database as well. I can provide you that company name privately. I will also take a closer look at how that company delivers our message.

I see that you disagree with a payment decision. If you want to discuss that, please let me know (877-574-6682 x1510). I have some time off planned around Christmas although could easily take a few minutes to discuss your concerns.

Thank you.
-Marc

Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Valued Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
206 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2010 :  10:46:14 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I accepted Marc's invitation to discuss my statement and listened as he shared a logical explanation as to why I'd been recontacted. With that matter having been disposed, we chatted about my reason for requesting deactivation and I was pleasantly surprised to hear Marc's generous offer for me to reenter our relationship. The entire matter was resolved to my complete satisfaction.

Bob
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums