Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lynda
Contributor

Ontario
Canada
63 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2008 :  10:35:28 AM  Visit Lynda's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=153659

You earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks," which can be redeemed for exclusive Prize Wish merchandise, such as gc's, DVDs, vintage rock posters etc. Swag Bucks are awarded at random intervals....I just won 3 Swag Bucks for my latest search. You can win multiple Swag Bucks every day. Every search is a chance to win. Swag Bucks range in value from $1 - $5. I have not received any spam from them.
The search engines used are ask.com & Gooogle. I know others who use Prize Wish & they are also happy with it. Rewards have been arriving in the 7-10 days range. The Starbucks gc's are very popular. I have redeemed for two Starbucks and am saving up for a Wii. If you're going to search the web, why not earn something?

This is what whois.com says:
Registrant:
Diane & Ken Carlos
2965 Dana Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34744
US

Domain Name: PRIZEWISH.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Diane & Ken Carlos
2965 Dana Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34744
US
321-284-6143 fax: 999-999-9999

Record expires on 19-Feb-2010.
Record created on 19-Feb-2007.
Database last updated on 2-Aug-2008 14:05:06 EDT.

Mahealani
Valued Contributor

Stockton, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  6:19:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Our local AA baseball team's website promoted this and I've been searching regularly for about 2 or 3 months. I'm saving up my Swag Bucks for a nice Christmas present. Hopefully an engraved iPod Touch.. but we'll see.
Go to Top of Page

Cholette
Trainee

Clarkston, WA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  09:29:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
how does swagbucks work exactly?

Swagbucks is a search engine. Search with Swagbucks (or one of their other sister sites) and you could win 1 to 5 swagbucks (or more with current Mega Bucks promotion) which you can redeem for GCs and other prizes. And now they have Swag Codes for instand swagbucks. I search using Swagbucks (a few minutes a day) and usually win 1 to 3 Swagbucks per day. No extra time, and no extra effort. Get an Amazon $5 GC for as little as 45 swagbucks. (
Invite friends or family to join under you and when your friend wins a Swag Buck so will you! Win what your friends win, up to 100 Swag Bucks for each friend you invite.

There is no restriction on the number of family members that can join, but you might have to clear cookies or use different computers to maximize the possibilities of winning swagbucks. I have read where some people do a few searches in the morning, then afternoon and again in the evening to win multiple times per day. I win multiple times in one day, if I log in say morning and evening.
There are other "sister" sites that offer some of the same rewards as well as specific gifts for that site (like the soap site has posters and key chains for some soap operas). I started using Soaptown but found that some rewards cost more (like the Amazon GCs costs 60 swagbucks using Soaptown). I believe that swagbucks won using Swagbucks can be used at the sister sites, but not vice versa. Prizes available also include Target GCs (only for Target.com), gas GCs, Sears, Gap, Starbucks and tons more.

I have been amember for about 7 days. I cashed in for a amazon gift certificate and received the code in less thatn 30 minutes.

Cholette
Go to Top of Page

Jason in Maine
Trainee

Maine
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2009 :  02:06:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like the swagbucks site. I personal believe it is worth the effort for anyone to try.

Jason
Go to Top of Page

SelenePN
Star Contributor

Fairfax, VA
USA
942 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  12:30:14 PM  Send SelenePN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently joined and have been a member for about a week I think. I have not had enough swagbucks to redeem anything, but I am hopeful because I am regularly earning about 1 buck every other day, and that's only doing the normal number of searches that I do anyway.

One thing I have to say is that the quality of the search results is pretty low. Even though they claim they use the Google and Ask.com engines, they must have done something to them... I constantly get irritated for not being able to find things I was looking for (and if I switch back to the regular google.com, it could be the first result that came back). So if you are really looking for something (for work or study), you would be better off not using Swagbucks.

Thanks,
Selene
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2011 :  04:01:24 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lynda,

Thanks for explaining this. I had heard of Swagbucks, but thought it was something totally different.

It sounds very interesting, so I will join through your link.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

MatthewinDE
Valued Contributor

Wilmington, DE
USA
129 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2012 :  2:24:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Since there hasn't been a recent review, I thought that I'd post an update. This website is great. The earnings are not high, but add up quickly. My wife and I have a combined earnings of 5922 SB (which essentially translates into $59.22). I started actively earning on 11/19 and my wife on 12/1. By the end of December, we will probably be over $100 combined. We each accumulate 60-120 SBs per day. 50 of which we earn by playing videos on our cell phone. These videos will generally play straight through until you reach the daily limit. Like I said, the earnings are not high, but can add up quickly. Since we buy diapers on Amazon, we can redeem these points for Amazon gift cards and will basically get diapers and wipes free each month.
ADMIN NOTE:
Only 1 referral per thread
Go to Top of Page

SusanToonces
Valued Contributor

Queens, NY
USA
164 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2013 :  2:23:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love Swagbucks, gives me something to do at work, lunchtime. I got enough for a nice giftcard now.
ADMIN NOTE:
Only 1 referral per thread

Susan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums