Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Helene
Contributor

PA
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  09:34:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anybody have any info? I received an email, but can't find anything anywhere on them.

http://www.castretail.com/

LisaRosecora

Cleveland, OH
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2008 :  8:00:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too would like to know more about them. I have been hired in for a job that starts next month.
Go to Top of Page

Helene
Contributor

PA
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  07:20:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an email about a job after I filled out the application and I recognized the name as a former manager for SPS.
Go to Top of Page

LisaRosecora

Cleveland, OH
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  3:28:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else set to do the CVS Green-dot program with them? I still have not gotten any details. All I know is it is starts Oct 6 and I know zip.
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Christian
Star Contributor

Castleton, VT
USA
647 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  4:34:54 PM  Visit Ellen Christian's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm scheduled for it. She just emailed that she'll be sending out our info tonight.

~*~ Ellen ~*~
Silver Certified ndkvcr
Merchandising, Demonstrating and Shopping in Rutland County, Vermont and Eastern Washington County, New York!
Go to Top of Page

LisaRosecora

Cleveland, OH
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  11:53:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the same e-mail, and still I have nothing in my e-mail.
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Christian
Star Contributor

Castleton, VT
USA
647 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  03:03:14 AM  Visit Ellen Christian's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
She did say she had over 2000 to send out so I'd give it a day or so.

~*~ Ellen ~*~
Silver Certified ndkvcr
Merchandising, Demonstrating and Shopping in Rutland County, Vermont and Eastern Washington County, New York!
Go to Top of Page

LisaRosecora

Cleveland, OH
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  11:12:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got mine today, so I am feeling a little better about this company now.
Have you worked for them before in the past, or is this your first time too?
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Christian
Star Contributor

Castleton, VT
USA
647 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  4:10:48 PM  Visit Ellen Christian's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
No, this is my first job with them too.

~*~ Ellen ~*~
Silver Certified ndkvcr
Go to Top of Page

TinaKing
Star Contributor

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  6:28:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What is this doing? I just got another email saying they have not received my paperwork and the jobs starts on Monday. After reading this I went ahead and filled it out. I also emailed them asking was I hired for a job or was this for the database.

Tina
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Christian
Star Contributor

Castleton, VT
USA
647 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  7:28:39 PM  Visit Ellen Christian's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's for a project in a CVS store.

http://www.castretail.com

They will email or call when there are jobs in your area.

~*~ Ellen ~*~
Silver Certified ndkvcr
Go to Top of Page

TinaKing
Star Contributor

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2008 :  07:06:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a reply saying I have been hired and they will send my store list. Said the instructions for job was on website. I checked and didnt see them. Guess I will wait and see. I hope they are quick jobs. Anyone know the pay rate?

Tina
Go to Top of Page

LisaRosecora

Cleveland, OH
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  8:28:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I believe it is a flat $10 per store.

There is no place to log in to my knowledge. After the project, you go to the survey page (you do not log in), put in your info, then it gives you a survey # that you put on your paperwork that you fax to them.
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  04:59:43 AM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did some work for this company back in Jan of 2008. It was a pretty simple project and they paid very quickly. Last week, they called me for another project and gave me all the stores in West Michigan :-)

One of the managers used to for National In-Store. Strangly enough, he remembered seeing my name on a lot of forms that were turned in and called me first.

The website doesn't seem to work, but previous experience says that this is ok since they are good on their word.

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  06:18:05 AM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone got recent feedback on this company? Are you hired as an independent contractor, or as an employee? The work they offer, is it primarily project, mystery shopping or merchandising?
Go to Top of Page

MarcW
Apprentice

Peoria, AZ
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  1:50:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JudyK

Has anyone got recent feedback on this company? Are you hired as an independent contractor, or as an employee? The work they offer, is it primarily project, mystery shopping or merchandising?
I too would like some recent information as well. I was contacted by them and will be applying but since this would be my first merchandising job I would like to have as much knowledge of their operation as possible. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

.Keisha_R
Inactive

Martinez, GA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  3:46:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JudyK

Yeah what she asked. I would like to know too.

Keisha
Go to Top of Page

Karen S
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
123 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  06:19:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I saw a post today on NARMS for jobs in my area. I did the green dot for them last year so I was wondering why they wouldn't contact me for additional work? I went to their website and put my application in again, it did not say it was already on file so that made me wonder too. Has anyone heard from them recently regarding this new project??

Thanks

Karen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  12:30:18 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email from them today that said they would be contacting those of us that have applied and fit the positions they are filling. The site is under construction with little if any information regarding them. They must be relatively new, as it seems no one knows much to report back to us. I guess, we'll have to wait and see as hiring takes place.
Go to Top of Page

Karen S
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
123 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  7:01:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Judy, I hope I get an email soon too!

Karen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  7:50:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my first email from them today and applied for six locations. It looks like it is an install in Sam's Clubs and it looks like they have a lot of states open.

Russ
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums