Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Dawnann

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  05:53:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It took a long time before I actually got jobs dispatched to me too. One day I tried making my completion date earlier than what they were asking for, and they chose me. I made sure I got them done by the time I said I would, and I got some next time too.
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  09:46:08 AM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I FINALLY have been accepted to work in my area for 3 stores. The job desription details are to arrive before the 19th. This morning UPS delivered an envelope with 3 rolls of the hanging tags that affix to product, where the tag has been torn, or broken off the product box. There was not a single thing else in the envelope. Does that mean, I may also receive two, or three more envelopes, before instructions arrive??
Go to Top of Page

Helene
Contributor

PA
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  09:57:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Usually they email a link to the paperwork the day before the job begins
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2010 :  3:58:57 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Helene, Thank you for your response. I got a call from Tammy explaining the procedure. So far, I have not received the instuctions for this work, which starts tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2010 :  10:24:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, after applying for jobs for over a year with CAST, I have FINALLY been assigned the store I requested. Supposedly if I do good on this one, I will be assigned the next 7 visits for this project. Just got my notification this morning and needs to be done by 10/10 and my weekend is already booked solid, so off I go to " git er done" lol.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2010 :  6:08:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Karito, I also got 2 of those assignments. Was supposed to have paperwork by noon on Monday, it might have noon in CA but it was late in IN. I did both jobs on Tuesday.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2010 :  04:18:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did two green dot jobs for them yesterday and tried to report. It says the report will be available by 10/15 but it wasn't. I called the help desk but they were closed (even though they are supposed to be available during the time I called). Is anyone else having a problem reporting the green dot job for Circle K's?
Go to Top of Page

Karen S
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
123 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  6:10:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been doing the green dot jobs for CAST for over a year. I really like them but I have not had an offer for the CVS's in a few months. I'm getting a bit worried since I noticed a new endcap display for all the gift/green dot cards at CVS. Does anyone know if CAST lost the contract with CVS?? I have had Green Dot offers only for Kmart and Walmarts but those are such a pain to do because you have to wait forever for a manager to sign paperwork I just don't do them. I have 14 CVS in my area and also 6 Rite Aids which gave me a nice paycheck. Anyone know???
Thanks.

Karen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  05:21:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They just posted CVS work in my area.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

DarlaR.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
127 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  05:48:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have work at the CVS stores in my area also. The "Amex Holiday Gift Card Project" is what I'm mostly interested in but I'm concerned about one thing. They have 4 or 5 stores about 40 miles from me that I could do on a route but they specifically say to NOT pick a store based on a route. Now why would they say that?

Darla
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  07:03:51 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It sounds like they want to get away from people taking an 'all or nothing' approach to the stores list. You might want to try calling them and proposing the route, or note it in the comments when applying. All they can do is say 'no', so you haven't lost anything except time by trying.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

TerrieDean
Contributor

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  8:59:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What I understand is they don't want anyone taking routes because after the initial set up of the display, the stores will have different numbers of revisits. Store A might have 2 visits for December for replenishment and Store B might have 4. If all the stores had the same number of visits for the month it would be great, but that is not the case.

Terrie
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2010 :  2:55:43 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did some office store GC resets about 6 weeks to 2 months ago. The pay came through just as promised.
This morning. I was auto-assigned those stores for regular visits. The pay is a tad low, but since I service the same stores for other companies anyway, I will make it work.
My concern is the telephone reporting the OOS. How has that worked for others?
Start date/completion deadline Nov 29-Dec 13.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2010 :  3:11:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been doing the PillowPets/Snuggie work for awhile now, I received my 2 checks right on time, and expecting another 2 checks between mid-Dec and mid-Jan.

Sorry Jeff, I haven't done any of those. I agree their pay isn't the best, but I was going to be working in the stores that I was assigned so it just helped out.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

DarlaR.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
127 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2010 :  7:51:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm a little confused about this assignment. I started getting emails from CAST offering assignments in my area. So I requested the ones that were close to me. Then today I get a shipment of American Exp cards. There is no work order or anything...I'm just supposed to do this by Friday !
Has this happened to anyone else??

Darla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  06:40:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
you will most likely get a another email from them stating that you have been 'awarded' the following assignments. I usually get mine the day that the assignment starts. 1 time I received the awarding email the night before.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Harold.Sheffield

Miami, FL
USA
48 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  06:56:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla..I keep getting numerous emails but never get a dispatch..do you have a good point of contact??

Harold Sheffield
Miami FL 33157
harold.sheffield@gmail.com
305-905-2993
Go to Top of Page

DarlaR.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
127 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  3:12:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hope I get something tonight because the project begins tomorrow and I have a case of Amer Ex cards sitting here....:)

Darla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  4:31:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Harold, just keep trying. I received 2 stores for the PillowPets/Snuggie jobs. I've done a couple of other jobs, but not much.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Harold.Sheffield

Miami, FL
USA
48 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  4:33:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
..thanks Marla..i was beginning to believe it was me..lol

Harold Sheffield
Miami FL 33157
harold.sheffield@gmail.com
305-905-2993
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums