Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  5:48:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Harold, What I did was on one of the dispatch's when I applyed, I put in the comment box that I had never gotten a job even tho I applied everytime I got an email. After I put that I got contacted for a job that was not posted, that had to be done asap. I did it, now I get the jobs I apply for. Right now I'm doing pillow pets & snuggies and just got a phillips/noreco job at the same stores.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

DarlaR.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
127 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  6:14:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's like 8pm here and I just received a call from a very nice representative of CAST. Seems as though somehow I messed up on my email address and had it entered into their website two slightly different ways.
She saw my post here on Volition and checked into it! I was surprised and impressed...:)

Darla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  03:35:21 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
After replying to several Dispatch Alerts, I finally got a gig with CAST about 8 weeks ago. It worked out fine and I was paid as agreed.
Then about 10 days ago, I was autoassigned the same locations for the maintence call of the same product. The paperwork gave dates end of November up to Dec 13th to get it done. With that large of a time frame, I was able to work it into my schedule.
I had all but one location done by Dec 10th. Fortunately, I had it scheduled for the 10th. When I got home, there was a warning email time stamped in the middle of Dec 10th with a red background saying it had to be done by the 10th. No extentions.
I went back to the website and the paperwork still said the time frame was end of November to Dec 13. While I got the job done, I'm still miffed the the "final deadline ... no extentions" in the warning email and the posted deadline are 3 days apart.

Update: I was paid as agreed on the latest jobs.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  05:51:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you stated that you would have the assignments done by the 10th, that was your deadline, because that's what you agreed to. I've found that if you agree to get the job done earlier that the last day, you stand a better chance of receiving the assignment.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  10:46:42 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Don't expect the company to stay loyal to you, even if you help them secure a contract/client, going for 30 straight hours, renting a car, and hitting up 35 stores during that time frame covering 1/4 of the state. They sure didn't keep their promise to me..and every time I make a comment about it when not getting ANYTHING that I request, I get a e-mail back saying "I'll check into it" only to never hear from them again until next time.

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  05:52:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
BlueAbe, I don't count on any company to be loyal, or to stay in business. That's why, I'm with a few. I've found out that these 'cheaper' paying companies are usually just picking up areas from 'higher' paying companies in areas that the higher paying companies don't have reps. They might say 'they got the contract', but what contract?? Most of the time, the 'contract' isn't directly with the client.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  09:07:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've also been auto assigned two stores twice for this company. This round has to be done by next week. (I couldn't get to them this past week, and am glad to have two weeks to get these stores done). I also wouldn't be surprised that I keep getting these two stores because to do them it is much more convenient to have base access so you spend a lot less time drive between the two. I used to do a lot of stores for them where I used to live, but where I now live they don't see to have much work.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2010 :  07:01:46 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

If you stated that you would have the assignments done by the 10th, that was your deadline, because that's what you agreed to. I've found that if you agree to get the job done earlier that the last day, you stand a better chance of receiving the assignment.

I understand your comment in a time completion bidding war that CAST has become famous for, but in my case, there was no time completion bidding war involved and I did not make such a promise.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Karen S
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
123 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2010 :  7:21:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone get this months paycheck yet? Was it supposed to be mail on Friday?

Karen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2010 :  07:50:24 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got mine in yesterday's mail.

I just wish they could somehow include a breakdown of what projects/visits each check covers. Especially in months that have larger checks covering multiple projects/visits, I'm always cross-checking records and stated pay-dates against the checks to settle up what's paid vs what's outstanding.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2010 :  3:08:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got a paycheck from them today.

I agree I also wish they would put a breakdown of projects that were paid on it.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2010 :  3:28:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got mine today, also. I keep a folder in my email account with the survey acceptance emails that state when it should be paid. Today was my last visit for the PillowPets, I'll miss them. They are the only assignment that I done for them lately.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Donnie G

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  5:52:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for them doing Green Dot and gift cards. They do auto assign to merchandisers who perform as instructed in project listings. They pay well and on time. Enjoy doing the gift cards and the managers enjoy seeing somebody on a regular basis taking ownership of a display.

Don
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  6:15:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I looked at my check and it was $2 short. One week, on the pillowpets/snuggies we were to look for some shake weights and they were to pay us $2 more for each store. I had 2 stores and should have been paid $2 more, but I'm not sure if it worth the hassle to try to get it. Now, I'll need to wait til the holidays are over.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  8:26:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't got my paycheck yet. Still waiting.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2010 :  09:04:49 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just make sure that you submit any pay inquiry within ten days of the date of the check...seems like there's some sort of disclaimer on the slip that comes with each check -- something to the effect of they won't even look into it if it's outside of that time frame.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2010 :  8:57:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
has anyone got the email from cast about the fashion jewelry position for 3 days a week? I filled out the info that they asked for online, but figure if they do contact me it will be weeks before i know.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2010 :  10:03:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No I haven't gotten that one. I'd guess they don't have that job in this area. I'd like to have more work from them, but it's rare that I see anything more than the Green dot stuff, which I like doing.
Go to Top of Page

JudyH

Westfield, MA
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2010 :  05:30:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received that email also. I filled out the application and I have not heard anything either.

Judy
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2010 :  8:12:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I figure it's like every thing else they do,you fill out the forms and never hear from them again. that's why i don't get excited about a job from them,i've bid on so many,just to never get one.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums