Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2011 :  6:06:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how to get to the log in for CAST? I haven't been paid for a job I did for them in July and I can never seem to get to the log in??

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  05:38:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
as far as I know, there isn't one. Contact the person that sent you the confirmation email (hopefully you kept it)

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Dawnann

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  05:43:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

I think you have to call them.

Creative Agent Services Team, Inc.
5317 Fruitville Road / Suite #96
Sarasota, FL 34232
(877) 550-CAST
www.castretail.com
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  12:23:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the ifo. Will try calling them.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2011 :  11:42:10 AM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see postings in Narms regarding CAST hiring independent contractors nationwide.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2011 :  1:09:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
From what I got from the email that they sent me, we will need to reapply (all of us) if we wish to continue working with them. they stated that the new work will begin the last part of Oct. All work that we had already requested and was assigned to us, we were to complete and enter as normal.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2011 :  07:11:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just checked and the Castforce website is up and running, none of the links work though.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
463 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2011 :  1:28:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just went to fill in the paperwork for the CASTFORCE side of this business.....it is NOT SECURE!!! There are NO signs of ANY security in ANY of the URL address bars on either Firefox, Google Chrome or IE Explorer. I wrote back to them to inform them that I cannot fill in my SS# on an UNSECURE SITE!!

JUST A HEADS UP!!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2011 :  3:08:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Then don't put in your SS#, Hubby has filled out a few on-line apps. w/o SS#, if the site will not let you fill out the app. without your SS# then call the company and let them know, Hubby will only give his SS# on a secure site or to a "voice" if hired.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
463 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2011 :  6:20:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, it's 9 pm Eastern Time, and I've heard back from someone at Castforce. I'm impressed that someone is there at night! Anyhow, I received a very nice reply. After reading my options, I'm going to print out the forms and mail them in. I'm including the reply below. He says it is all secure, but I still feel more comfortable mailing them in. Here is the reply I received:
quote:
Beverly,

The forms are hosted with DocuSign � it is the safest, most secure online form hosting company on the planet. The DocuSign portion is embedded into the site so you will not see a typical security lock. All information within the portal has been encrypted and all online documents are stored digitally � only accessible by the accounting department.

We also have a SSL certificate for the server and the domain, extensive security has been implemented in our portal site.

As per IRS guidelines we require a w9 form filled out prior to any work assignments. If you still do not want to submit online you have the option of mailing, faxing or scanning your forms. However, the DocuSign process is more secure than any other option available.

Let me know how you wish to proceed and I will ask the Castforce representative to assist you.

Thank you,

Pete Liappis
Chief Operations Officer
So I appreciate him getting back to me, but I'm still opting for
snail mail.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2011 :  3:36:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So Hubby was finally able to log in and search jobs, nothing of interest to US so will try it for a week or so........

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

FergusonKka
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
140 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  3:43:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone done the current drug store 2-parters? Charge em up and charge em Am wondering if it is worth the fee.

Karen
Go to Top of Page

Tony DeOliveira

Kearny, NJ
USA
48 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2011 :  05:03:16 AM  Visit Tony DeOliveira's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Castforce is great. I have been IC'ing for them for years, back when they were CAST and I know a few of them when they worked for another company. The pay like clockwork and they are always available to give you any kind of support.

I usually do close to $2,500 a month with them. Some of the work is repetative so I get into a routine and knock out these jobs.

Great company to get steady work from. You can always count on getting paid on a regular schedule, and now with their new online interface, it's even better.

Tony DeOliveira
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2011 :  2:42:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
$2500 a month..WOW!! they don't show that much work in our area, at a $10.00 a project average that comes out to about 62 hours a week, plus report time and picture uploads... do you get any rest??

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2011 :  5:02:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In my area, they usually only have 2-3 jobs posted . So couldn't even earn $100 amonth from them. I use them as a "filler" with my other work

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

SusanSG
Contributor

AL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2011 :  05:24:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else received the materials for a change-out on graphics for a job, but not the work order? I don't even see this particular job listed as available anymore.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2011 :  04:52:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Are you sure that the graphics aren't from a job assignment with Certified? It happens alot that Retail Integrity send stuff for assignments with Certified.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

SusanSG
Contributor

AL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2011 :  05:28:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Marla. I double checked because recently Certified did the gift card reset at the same locations. Luckily I didn't delete the verification email where I submitted a request for this job or I'd be nuts.

I haven't worked with them long. Is this typical of them to send material before notifying someone they have the job?

Susan
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2011 :  2:39:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
yes, it has happened to me before.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Greta
Valued Contributor

Waldorf, MD
USA
132 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2011 :  3:43:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a notice today that I have 8 assignments overdue.

I applied for the assignment on 11/8/11 and never heard that I got the assignments and now they are 7 days over due?

Of course it is after hours and I don't know weather to cancel the assignments.

This is the first time they have given me assignments and I am over due.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums