Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 36

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
690 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  6:57:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MargieG

There are some really great companies out there that treat you right, pay well, and pay promptly whether you are an employee with them or an independent contractor. You have to find them and it takes time to do that. Just remember Rome was not built in a day.

I know. I work for 3 mystery shopping companies (IC) that pay VERY promptly. But as far as merch, not seeing it yet. The only merch companies that are paying me within 60 days are the ones taht hire as employee, and they pay as expected every 2 weeks. Not saying their not out there, though, just not my experience yet.

Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake, at least I'm done with merchandising... for goodness sake.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
514 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  3:53:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received an E-mail today saying an opportunity posted today! Whoopie!! Hubby logged in, closest store was 45 miles away, pays all of $16 for the store....in a WM, the rest were way too far.

NOTE TO HUBBY: Contact Castforce to remove us from their database.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  4:05:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was told via e-mail today that they pay on the 15th of each month. Will post when pmt. is received.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  4:26:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They do pay the Friday of the week that the 15th falls on, then wait for the mailman.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
514 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  11:55:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Another opportunity!!! Yeah right!

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Wright
Star Contributor

Arlington, VA
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2011 :  08:57:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This whole thread does not look like this company is very promising. Has anyone been paid at all?

Sandy C
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2011 :  2:23:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked for CAST as an employee doing jewelry on a regular basis in a department store and was paid every other week via direct deposit with no issues.
Go to Top of Page

SusanSG
Contributor

AL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  09:46:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The invoice payment date has come and gone and I was not paid for any of the work I did. Did anyone else receive a notification of payment or does the website indicate they were paid this past week? It now says 34 days until next payment date.

Susan
Go to Top of Page

TerrieDean
Contributor

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  4:32:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for CAST for a few years now. When I first started on the old system , it took me a couple of months to figure out if I didn't fax in the invoices I didn't get paid , even if I did the online report. lol My bad! With the new system I am not sure. When I got my head out of my rear and faxed in my invoices I was paid shortly after the 15th of month.

Terrie
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
690 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  4:47:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As far as I know, faxes are no longer required with the new system as the invoices (which double as your report/manager sign-off sheet) are scanned uploaded at the time or reporting. Once you finish your online report, they supply you with an invoice #. You write that in on your paper report and then scan it and upload it to them. Once approved, it shows in your account as such and lists the scheduled payment date.
Go to Top of Page

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  8:17:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
New instant scanning feature = GREAT!
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  8:51:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I did two jobs about nine days ago and was told the check was to be sent on the 15th. I have my barstool positioned in front of the window beside my mailbox so I can see the mailman as he delivers my mail. I have cleaned off the counter in front of my stool for a place to put my Sunday crossword, pen, telephone, and watch diligently as my mail is delivered. I will post ASAP if I get my check. If not, I won't be here on Tues. as I am to complete 2 more jobs for CAST (don't have anything else and the Marts are close by. Also figured if I didn't have a reason to go to the Mart, I would keep making excuses not to go and finish the other half of my Christmas shopping

Holding my breath . . .

Bekki
Gold-certified
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
690 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  9:11:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What is the "Invoice Payout Date" that shows in your account for these jobs. I did a job (and submitted invoice/report) over 12 days ago and the payout date shows as Jan 20, 2012. So I highly doubt that a job done only 9 days ago will be paid out before Jan 20, 2012.

Forget about what merchandising companies say. I have only been in this business for a short time but have learned to only go by what is in print and hope that they at least stick to that (but prepare for the worst). In business, especially this business and any other "remote hire" business and IC work, the spoken word is about as good as cow dung. In fact, cow dung actually is useful If you can't see it, it is not true, afaic.
Go to Top of Page

SusanSG
Contributor

AL
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  9:25:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The invoice pay out dates were for this pay period. I used the help feature and was told it was probably paid, that the system had not upadted to reflect it on the site yet.

Susan
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
690 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  9:40:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SusanSG

The invoice pay out dates were for this pay period. I used the help feature and was told it was probably paid, that the system had not upadted to reflect it on the site yet.

"Probably paid"? What does that mean? Unless they keep no records of payments, there is no such thing as "probably paid". It's either was paid or not.
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  10:05:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I spoke directly with my regional manager who told me they sent out checks on the 15th. However, she didn't necessarily specify f the work I did in that time would be included for that pay period. All I CAN say is that, through several promptly returned phone calls, I can only have faith at this point. I will give a company the benefit of the doubt if they p0ersonally answer my questions/concerns personally via phone. Only time will tell.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
690 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  10:16:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BekkiCat

I spoke directly with my regional manager who told me they sent out checks on the 15th. However, she didn't necessarily specify f the work I did in that time would be included for that pay period. All I CAN say is that, through several promptly returned phone calls, I can only have faith at this point. I will give a company the benefit of the doubt if they p0ersonally answer my questions/concerns personally via phone. Only time will tell.

I understand, but what does it say in your account as far as scheduled pay date? Does it "jive" with what you have been told over the phone?

Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake, at least I'm done with merchandising... for goodness sake.
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  10:35:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Larry, I will look it up tomorrow. I am still not used to that site and it can irritate the crap out of me so I'll make a note to look tomorrow and let you know.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
514 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  11:35:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Smells like cow dung in Cali! Kinda difficult to figure these new/different web sites sometimes, hope you folks get things straightened out, I know a few folks will be watching/reading this one.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
690 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2011 :  09:37:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
FYI, all you do is after you log into your account, click on the "Invoices Received" link in the navigation links bar on the left of the site. That lists all the jobs you have successfully uploaded an invoice for (and have been approved for payment by Castforce) but have not been paid yet, and then you just click on each assignment to see it's "Invoice Payout Date".
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums