Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Karen S
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
123 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2012 :  03:32:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone doing the lastest round of CVS gift card jobs? I have been doing these for a few years for CAST but it has been a long time since the last service so the stores are really a mess, some are so dirty and every card in the wrong place. I am considering cancelling all the rest of my 12 stores because of the ridiculous online report this time around. Anybody enter one yet?? You have to enter the inventory for every card and pick in stock/oos/low for EVERY card,,,hello...300 cards plus do the same for main rack/rx rack/displays!! When I got to that part on the report last night I just gave up...I have other things to do besides enter their reports...I can't believe they want us to enter it like this and all for only 21.50 a store. I did 3 stores so far and they took 3.5 hours, 2 hours, and 2.5 hours. Add on the reporting time and the pay is so not worth it. I really liked working for this company because of the 15 locations I could do and they usually did not take as long to do as the time allowed but not this time around. I think I have had it with CAST. Anyone else share these feelings???

Karen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2012 :  05:43:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found that with all of their work, so I don't work for them anymore.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2012 :  09:30:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did a CVS card display (on my birthday--aarrgg) and it took me 2 1/2 hrs. just to get two sides done. After 3 hrs., I stopped. Wasn't going to work any longer for free and explained that in my report. Will never do another CVS. If I were you, I would cancel the rest.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2012 :  3:27:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have 2 scheduled. Not sure what I'll find when I get there.
Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  04:26:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bekki, feel free to sign up for any shops you see.

I agree, these latest rounds of card shops are the most aggravating in terms of the reporting. Luckily most of the stores I visited had the resets done except one. I am at the point of just trying to hurry up these last few store left.

Go to Top of Page

Karen S
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
123 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  04:32:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
David, how long has it taken you to complete the report for 1 store? I still have not entered the 3 stores I did.

Karen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  09:39:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have 8 stores and have completed 3 where the stores had already done the reset and I had to just tweak and make minor changes. Each report is taking me about 25-30 minutes to complete. I sent in a complaint about that last night. I have two CVS that had NOT done the reset and I said I would be back in them tomorrow to AUDIT, after they completed the reset. They said they would, so we will see. I am going to try and do the remaining 3 today, as long as the reset is complete. If I have to do the reset, I know I cannot do it in 1.5 hours. This job is paying for 2 hours of work and since reporting is 30 minutes, I can only give them 1.5 hours in store. If I have to, I am thinking of saying..no I did not set to POG because I ran of time. That answer won't be popular but it would be honest.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  3:00:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did one CVS a few months ago. Definitely NOT to POG and not enough time. I explained to the store that CAST allowed me so much time and when I got to that time, I left. I reported that it was not completed due to lack of time. That was the last job I did for them. After that, they changed their system.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2012 :  1:37:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did the two I had scheduled yesterday. Totally agree that there is not enough time to do everything they want done. Also had an issue faxing the paper work in (line error). Figure I'll try to refax the stuff again shortly.
Go to Top of Page

Barbara
Valued Contributor

New Jersey
USA
118 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2012 :  06:17:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do they have a fax number? I faxed something in and my dashboard indicates that they did not receive it and I am awaiting payment.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2012 :  08:23:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Barbara their fax number is 888-300-7717. You can also scan your paperwork with their online contractor portal.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2012 :  6:42:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had to fax mine in twice. The first time I tried I got a line error after it appeared both went through. So I figured I'd wait a bit and see if it looked like they got it or not. When it appeared they did not, figured I'd just refax it and that seemed to work. Otherwise you can scan the paperwork and email it to them.
Go to Top of Page

JennyT.OH
Valued Contributor

OH
USA
119 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2012 :  02:06:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did about 12 of the CVS stores, with no issues. On the call report you only had to check what was low or out of stock, not what was in stock. If your store was not set to planogram, you were to call Castforce to let them know and ask for more time/money, as this was an audit, not a reset. They will compensate you if you did have to reset the entire display.

If I have questions or concerns (like the report or time) I always call them and get an answer right away. My administrator is easy to get hold of, and if he's not available someone else is usually willing to help me. I was also sent an email about the report and time issue for stores that had not been reset.

I like working for Cast. The jobs are super easy, and I have always been paid.

Always looking for great companies to work for in the SW OH, SE IN and Northern KY areas!
Go to Top of Page

JennyT.OH
Valued Contributor

OH
USA
119 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2012 :  07:04:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a feeling the stock list in the call report was directly from the client. When the client was shopping for representation in a certain chain last year, that's exactly how it appeared in another merchandising company's call reports. For that merch co. we had to check every box, in stock, low or out of stock and it sucked.

Always looking for great companies to work for in the SW OH, SE IN and Northern KY areas!
Go to Top of Page

MikeRMO

MO
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  08:39:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks to all those making it clear, this company is not worth the aggravation to apply. Rec'd a NARMS email, nice to check here first.
I'm sorta in the boonies, CAST showed 2 locations in NARMS, one 26 miles other 72 miles one way.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2012 :  12:13:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone done the iTunes Radio Shack visits? I see some available, but not sure if they are worth it.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

PeggyLeslie
Apprentice

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2012 :  08:57:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did 10 Radio Shacks Monday-a really easy assignment. Most of the stores didn't get all their cards. You tell them to pitch old cards, check what they're low on (only 6 different cards) take 4 pictures, and off to the next one. Be aware that some of them are inside Target.
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  08:31:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had two locations. Turns out both were Target. I called the support line and was told it must be an error and to take a picture of the Target and submit. Oops.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2012 :  3:59:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do there jobs take the whole allotted time?

Michael
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2012 :  12:41:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They charge for kits to take to store. Anyone ever had a problem with them concerning this?

Michael
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.24 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums