Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2012 :  11:29:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ActorMichael

Do there jobs take the whole allotted time?

Some take more and some take less. It really depends on the jobs. Unfortunately, most of the time it is impossible to tell until you have done one.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2012 :  11:35:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:

They charge for kits to take to store. Anyone ever had a problem with them concerning this?

I've gotten kits from them once since this rule and didn't have a problem.

Now they have added that you have to sign for the packages. This may be a deal breaker with me. I can't afford to stay home and wait for packages. I just moved to a very rural area and I don't even know where FedEx is located, but it is sure to be at least 30 minutes from home.

I understand from their perspective why they do these things, but since we are now taking all risk and responsibility, maybe they could up the pay a bit.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2012 :  10:58:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You can arrange to pick up packages from a FED EX Kinkos.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  07:42:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used a UPS store mailbox for years, they signed for it and notified me when the package arrived. It worked out great. Never had a package come up missing or get wet from bad weather. Only problem was Saturday deliveries with Fedex, the store was open til 3, but Fedex assumed that it wasn't, since it wasn't open til 6 as usual on weekdays. Small mailbox cost me $15 per month and was tax deductible as expense.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  10:07:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been burned by these people for not exactly meeting in there eyes perfect execution? Concerned about photos; not enough room for me to get far back enough to get the space around the pictures they want.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  10:47:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:

Has anyone been burned by these people for not exactly meeting in there eyes perfect execution? Concerned about photos; not enough room for me to get far back enough to get the space around the pictures they want.

I haven't been burned but I can't get the photo they want in 1 photo. There is always a dump bin, display or register in the way. They should know this by now and allow more photos.
Go to Top of Page

PeggyLeslie
Apprentice

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2012 :  09:49:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No, I've never had a problem. Those 7-elevens are almost impossible to get the perfect picture. Try going outside, and shooting through the window. You can back it up with a few partial shots for clarity.
Go to Top of Page

Robbie23

Hyannis, MA
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  10:25:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got 7 of these and when I was allowed to get the paperwork it was nothing like I thought. There was 24 pages of papers to print. Then more to come. It was very involved. Not like the
email said to just audit the cards. For what they wanted the pay was way too low. Now i can't see the report to see how complicated it is. Sound like a real bad job for the pay. Did anyone else have trouble getting to see the paperwork. I was told it wouldn't be released until the day it started so people wouldn't start early. Sure. You need time to figure out what your doing.
Go to Top of Page

Sally Farrington

Hathaway Pines, CA
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2012 :  07:23:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CVS Gift cards - Try 3 days! I arrived at 3 stores to find the displays had never been set to POG in the first place and that the scan tags were all wrong. The gave me more time on each job as each one needed a total reset (funny thing was that they had been 'serviced' a month earlier by reps!) On the last store, they pulled me off in the middle of the reset the second day.
My problem here is that I have a certain work ethic to complete my assignments, as directed by the company, while I see other reps that have gone before me, have literally done as little as possible and skimping on the job, leaving a mess to clean up that cannot possibly be done in the allotted time. These were the first assignments I did after signing up and wanted to make a good lasting impression. I am feeling that my work is not appreciated and their concern is more about the $ constraints.
I love my work and do it well. I am highly valued with my other companies that I work for so I'm at a loss as to handle this situation. The time I turned in was excessive but necessary to complete as directed by their instructions. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Sally Farrington
Sally's World

Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2012 :  4:08:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The first round of these resets occurred a few months ago and were allotted 3 hours. There have been 3 additional rounds since that time but InComm is only paying Cast a fee which to us would only be 1 hour. Cast would lose money if they allowed a rep to go over 1 hour and pay for the total time visit regardless if the display is a mess or not. These displays get a reset about twice a year, so your specific store will eventually get a proper reset.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2012 :  02:54:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
IMHO, 2x per year will never get the POG caught up. You would need to do a complete reset each time. I do dvds, which are almost as bad, and if not done each month, it's easier and faster to do a complete reset.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2012 :  07:30:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CVS personnel are responsible for resetting the gift cards. If stores were not set properly then those stores are behind in their planogram resets. I did 7 CVS stores for Castforce several months ago. 3 of the stores had not completed the reset. I discussed with the managers and agreed to come back when they said the reset would be completed. I came back as agreed and the resets had been done. I might have had to tweak the sets to make them perfect but I didn't have to do a complete reset.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2012 :  08:49:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sally Farrington

CVS Gift cards - Try 3 days! I arrived at 3 stores to find the displays had never been set to POG in the first place and that the scan tags were all wrong. The gave me more time on each job as each one needed a total reset (funny thing was that they had been 'serviced' a month earlier by reps!)

I've done CVS this round and really lucked out so far. The 3 I've done were set correct, except one secondary they had put Applebee's card where it should of been Apple products. I hope the rest go as well.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2012 :  12:27:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do they out taxes or is it IC please?
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2012 :  1:12:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
IC work, no taxes.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  10:12:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So is this the company on NARMS advertising themselves with the name Castforce? I wonder why they are using a different name.
Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  10:17:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That is their new name, just not updated on this board
Go to Top of Page

JerryDS

Roanoke, VA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  1:53:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are both Cast and Castforce. Each divison does different types of work. And you cannot work for both.

Jerry
Always looking for more work.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  2:11:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JerryDS

They are both Cast and Castforce. Each divison does different types of work. And you cannot work for both.

Hi Jerry.....do you know what types of merchandising the CastForce side does then, or anything about the work how involved is it, how the reporting goes, do they require a lot of photos, how often you may get work, what the pay might be, how their communication is, and it looks like it's IC so I imagine there is nothing for mileage then. Their ad on NARMS really doesn't give much info. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  2:12:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:

They charge for kits to take to store. Anyone ever had a problem with them concerning this?

I do not see anywhere at all they charge for the kits. They send you materials to do projects and if you do not do the project they do charge you $10.

I am glad I signed up with Cast.. I have many projects to do for them in the near future.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums