Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 36

.Keisha_R
Inactive

Martinez, GA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  11:26:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the same email and out in for one location near me. Do you know when we get confirmation that we got that location??

Keisha
Go to Top of Page

MSerBill

NY
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  09:31:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i also got an email regarding Sams location and applied for some stores. Hopefully all will pan out
Go to Top of Page

SuzNic

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  9:58:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company has openings in my area....but i am wondering...
Do they hire as Employee or Ind Contractor??

thanks in advance!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  04:17:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an email from them last night regarding the WM prepaid cards. A job auditing and removing expired cards. About 60 minutes, $11 per visit. I can't remember my password, if I got one. I signed up for 4 stores. the dates are within dates that I need to be in those stores anyway. I would also like to know if employee or IC? Anyone? They did say, in the email, payment June 15th for doing work by May 11th. I guess I signed up in April, 2008 and this is the first email that interest me.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Kelly M
Valued Contributor

Clarksville, Arkansas
USA
209 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  07:48:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On my email it had my ID number, that is what you will need to sign in and request the stores etc that you want.

Kelly M
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  07:55:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
yes, I just used it. I also emailed them for my password and got back a response stating that all I needed was my "number" which was included in the original email. I asked him if we would be ICs or employees. Hopefully he'll get right back with me. I just got more work in WM during the same time frame, so I can add the 2 jobs in 1 trip. the other company pays mileage.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Millee

Hardwood, MI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  08:04:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello! Marla and everyone..on this site, I got the same assignment doing an audit sign up four of them...looking forward in doing them when they give me the assignments
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  09:54:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got the answer via email. We are classified as ICs.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarcW
Apprentice

Peoria, AZ
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  1:30:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Would this Walmart audit be a good first merchandising job for someone? I applied last month with CAST and am thinking of requesting the locations but haven't had any training. Is this something I should try and bring to their attention with my request or is it self explanitory? Thanks for any suggestions you may have.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  2:38:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know, it will be my 1st assignment with them. It looks like IF you are person that is nitpicky and very observate, you should be able to figure it out. But I don't know, since I have not done this job before. I have pulled out-of=date cards for other people.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

SueMontagne
Star Contributor

USA
786 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  5:33:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone heard back from them yet? I applied for one store, and when I clicked "Submit" I got a "Page Load" error that I hadn't entered my data "for the following states:" Then it listed 49 states

I'm thinking my App went thru, but who ever knows about these things?

Take care -
Sue Montagne
Hair & MSPA Cert: Silver (70 - the new 30!)
"Retired" and LOVING it (mostly)!!!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  6:10:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard back with any confirmation. I did receive an email stating which stores I wanted, but NOT to do anything until I receive a confirmation email. Sue, If you haven't received the first email, try again.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  9:13:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied to a bunch of locations and am waiting to see. It does seem as if the project is starting soon.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  03:15:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
According to the email that I got, it started yesterday. I still haven't heard anything, I was hoping to work 2 companies together and IF CAST doesn't get back with me soon, it won't work.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Diane in Oregon
Apprentice

Fall Creek, Oregon
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  09:19:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
He everyone, I just applied for the WM's in my area, e=mail said they would answer my request for stores within 72 hrs. so will let you know if I hear anything. Di
Go to Top of Page

Diane in Oregon
Apprentice

Fall Creek, Oregon
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  09:25:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
PS. I just got a confirmation for requested stores, I will be contacted by phone if I get them assigned it said, so will keep your posted. (That was quick)
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  2:28:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
my email didn't say anything like that regarding the 72 hrs, have you worked for them before?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  2:39:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too received a confirmation for requested stores, yesterday. Seems odd they don't notify us one way or the other. I can't refuse other work hoping to hear from CAST. Would hate to have to refuse it if they wait til the last minute. Is this how they normally do things, for those that have worked for them before?
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  2:52:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was going to try to piggyback this job with another job that I did today. I have not received any confirmation, just a list of stores that I signed up for.

Tip for those of you that are doing this job. I looked at a few of the prepaid cards, I found some dated 5/31/09. The ones that are going out of date's packaging is alittle larger than the newer ones. Hope it helps someone.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  5:26:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a confirmation today of the stores I signed up for, but it doesn't say 72 hours anywhere on mine,just that I will be notified if accepted. I signed up for 4 stores in my area.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums