Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 36

JerryDS

Roanoke, VA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  2:24:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Castforce works in CVS and Walgreens and Walmarts, etc. They are project based. Pay is mostly low double digits to mid double digits. You may average $12. They do have work most of the time and there is no problem getting paid.Easy work and pictures are required. It is IC and no mileage. They are best used as fill in with your other work.

Jerry
Always looking for more work.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
784 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  2:52:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much Jerry.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2013 :  11:53:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JerryDS

Castforce works in CVS and Walgreens and Walmarts, etc. They are project based. Pay is mostly low double digits to mid double digits. You may average $12. They do have work most of the time and there is no problem getting paid.Easy work and pictures are required. It is IC and no mileage. They are best used as fill in with your other work.

I'm finding it an issue to fill in with other work, if you have to wait for the "kits". I take assignments, weeks in advanced, based on other companys paying me mileage to be in the area. The kits haven't been showing up on time so it has been messed up my scheduling.
Go to Top of Page

LeeR

Phoenix, Arizona
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  5:51:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if anybody else notices that the Castforce website is very slow when entering data?
Seems to be getting worse lately
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1669 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2013 :  07:17:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
^ I am glad you posted abt this. My first project was Sunday and when I read your post, I went back to see if the invoice was received and it was not so I called and was told to submit the report again.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2013 :  10:21:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeeR

Just wondering if anybody else notices that the Castforce website is very slow when entering data?
Seems to be getting worse lately

Their website has always been very slow to me. That is the only issue I've had with them. I have always scanned my invoices but tonight I decided to fax them, saved me time getting the reporting done.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1669 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2013 :  06:47:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
DChristine, I faxed mine in Sunday and it was not received. I scanned all 4 last night and submitted them. They were received. When I called, I was told not to fax them.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2013 :  08:42:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MCBarb thanks for letting me know. They should take away the faxing option then. It was the first time I used it too. I guess I'll go do some scanning.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1669 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  05:41:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am pleased with the projects so far. They are easy to do and I hope they pay on time with no problems. This company has replaced ASM for me. Woohoo!
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  09:35:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MCBarb

I am pleased with the projects so far. They are easy to do and I hope they pay on time with no problems. This company has replaced ASM for me. Woohoo!

They have always been very helpful and I've never had an issue with being paid on time. Only wish they had more work, as with most companies nowadays.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1669 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  1:24:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What I really like is they have projects in many different stores. I do merchandising all over, so I pick up quite a few small projects in many locations. I love claiming the miles.

Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2013 :  10:58:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Robbie23

I got 7 of these and when I was allowed to get the paperwork it was nothing like I thought. There was 24 pages of papers to print. Then more to come. It was very involved. Not like the
email said to just audit the cards. For what they wanted the pay was way too low. Now i can't see the report to see how complicated it is. Sound like a real bad job for the pay. Did anyone else have trouble getting to see the paperwork. I was told it wouldn't be released until the day it started so people wouldn't start early. Sure. You need time to figure out what your doing.

Robbie23, I am somewhat in the same boat as you are. I wish I had read this thread before I signed-up and accepted work with this company. Last month I had signed-up for multiple locations (to do giftcard resets), since all the stores were near me. Everything went well, until it was time for them to ship my materials. Since my materials had not arrived at least the day before I was to officially start work on my projects, I contacted them, and they told me that I should have my materials in the next few days. However they said if I thought I could not meet the due dates, then I could contact them again, and they would adjust the due dates, so that I would not get dinged for being late.

Yet upon receiving the materials, I went to print out my paperwork and I see that they had put the day that I would do the work about 2 days after I got the material. I did not put those work dates in there, and I could not believe that they put such a work date in the system (they had the same work day for a laundry list of stores I needed to complete)! Yet I was able to go into the system and put my own work dates in the system (that will meet the deadline date). Yet less than 24 hours of my changing the date, I get an email from them saying that my work is coming due (on that work date that “they’ assigned to me, which was several days before the due date). GRRRRR!!! Then I went back into the system and I see that all of my work dates are slated for the dates that I chose (all before the deadline to complete all the locations). So at this point, I hope that I do not get dinged for changing “their work dates”. I figure as long as I complete all of my work by the due date, why would “they” put in work dates for their workers or want their workers to put in the dates that they plan to do the work??? To me, I agreed to get the work done by “their” due date and not to have them assign me a date to do the work, during the time leading up to the deadline. GRRRRR!!! I'm not sure how long it will take to do each reset, however if it takes 1 hour or less, then I will be okay with that. Just looking at all of the material per store, it does not look like a hard or time consuming reset . . . yet I could be wrong. LOL!!!

Lastly, I’m not sure if I will work for them again. Since this is my first time working for this company, I had no idea that I would have to print out over 50 pages (most of it in color), in order to do this job (with several locations)! I would have expected them to send me all of this paperwork, when they sent the shipment. I don’t mind printing about 1 - 5 pages (even in color) for 1 project that may encompass several locations, yet when I have to print out 1 - 5 pages for “each” location, that makes me think about the money I’m losing on the wear and tear of my printer, the cost of ink, the cost of paper, my time to print all of that paperwork out. So once I get this project done for them, I think this will be my last time working for them. Because I sure don’t want to have to print out 50 pages of paperwork each time I work for them . . . along with my having to scan/fax so much paperwork back to them. Plus they only pay NET 30, instead of 2 weeks like 99% of the merchandising companies I currently do work for.

Yet thus far, this company has left a nasty taste in my mouth. Yet I commend those of you that don’t have issues about them delivering your materials on or after your project start date while the clock starts ticking on your start date, while possible losing time due to late shipments as the deadline approaches. I also commend those of you that don’t mind printing out all of the required paperwork, when your projects require you to print out 20+ pages in order to satisfactorily complete all of your projects.

Nick
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2013 :  6:12:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As soon as I am awarded the stores/jobs I requested, I immediately go into my page and change all the due dates to the day before the end date for the project. This is less stressful for me. And, it helps prevent those emails from the team about a project coming due.
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2013 :  9:02:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Laura_In_Az

As soon as I am awarded the stores/jobs I requested, I immediately go into my page and change all the due dates to the day before the end date for the project. This is less stressful for me. And, it helps prevent those emails from the team about a project coming due.

Thank you Laura, I appreciate you sharing on how you manage your work with them.

Nick
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2013 :  1:36:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Today I realized they changed the payout date to month later then what was posted when I did a recent project. I have never had this happen before in the couple yrs I've worked for them. Then again I didn't work for them for quite awhile and now because of everything slowing down I take what I can get. Anyone else have this issue?
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2013 :  3:51:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do you mean instead of 6 weeks after you do the work, it's now 10 weeks? I thought 6 weeks was too long.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1669 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2013 :  4:08:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
We are paid on the 15th of the following month.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2013 :  6:23:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They emailed me and corrected it for me. I guess they extended the project date, but I had mine done on time. I've never had an issue with them and glad this didn't turn into one.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2013 :  05:56:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nice that they told what was going on. So many companies wouldn't.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1669 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2013 :  09:57:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CAST is very good with communication. Sometimes too good.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums