Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2013 :  5:49:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Robert, the DD is not true. I also work for a company as an IC and get paid through Direct Deposit.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2013 :  6:00:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Me three. In fact, I was just going through pay stubs to file quarterly tax.
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  04:54:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I also am due monies to be paid in July.
I looked over the "Skyway debit card forms, particularly the last form listing "charges".
1. Pin debit purchase (most merchants want a "pin" number)
$.25
2. inactivity Fee $5.00
3..Closing Fee $5.00

The Free options are listed, but
"Visa Member Bank? ( who is a member and who is not ?
"Other ATMs (who would be "other) $1.50 CHARGE

So we manage to get our monies (minus .25), then we "quit" CastForce
Are we charged $5.00 for inactivity month after month
or just one $5.00 fee and then get involved in legal ramifications if we don't pay it ? (interest charges on the $5.00 fee month fter month after month-Banks are like Bull dogs they never let go )

I am now wondering how many of the "free options" are available in WHICH STATES ?
READ HE LAST PART ABOUT THE CHARGES.
Interesting we were NOT given 8 weeks notice, just 3 weeks.

Lynne
Gold Certified h0c5ds Shopping suburban Des Moines, IOWA: Clive, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Johnston
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  05:13:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
BEING TOLD Once "the program" gets started,we will easily figure everything out, is a VERY slippery slope to be on.
I do NOT wish to be thought of as a "cranky" merchandiser.
However, before I sign and agree to be paid by a Skylight Card (which is a debit card).
I need to be told H O W I would be able to ACTIUALLY USE the funds --
HOW TO GET FUNDS into a bank account of my choosing, which banks in my state are Visa Member Banks?
How would I know which ATMs are "Alpoint" in Iowa ?
I am not always able to accept a job--sometimes not for months
How would that affect the inactivity fee ?

Lynne
Gold Certified h0c5ds Shopping suburban Des Moines, IOWA: Clive, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Johnston
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  06:34:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just browsing today and noticed your posts. I found a link for the ATMs for Alpoint banks. Here it is. http://locator.allpointnetwork.com/local/Surcharge_free_atm_locations/index.html

In my area, there are several.

As far as Visa Member Banks, here some info for them.

Cardholder's can get information regarding the location of VISA MEMBER BANKS, airports, and Visa ATMs. For the nearest US location, please call 1-800-THE-PLUS or 1-800-VISA-911. When traveling internationally, please call the Visa Assistance Center collect at 410-581-9994.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  12:06:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Castforce will pay in July by check for those who choose not to get the card.

Personally, I have chosen, reluctantly, to not move forward with this company. I like working for them, for the most part, but do not feel comfortable with the Skylight card.

The inactivity fee is a huge deal since we are IC's. I sometimes go for months without working for CF and I don't want to be charged for this. Additionally, I could find no information on the online account access in the paperwork provided by CF or online.

I really am not interested in having one more account with one more institution to keep track of. This is the reason I chose to stop working for the MS company that switched to PayQuicker.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  3:12:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am happy to hear you mention "Pay quicker".
I also have money due from them.
I also DO NOT WANT "Pay quicker"/

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1634 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2013 :  07:17:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my card, registered online to see I have no monies in the account. We will get paid tomororw. I am not doing any more work for these folks. I do not work for debit cards. I want a paper check or DD. period.
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2013 :  07:34:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maralyn has written:
There is a one time step to take, that allows your money to be transfered to your bank account without there being a charge.

I admit I like the idea of a ONE TIME STEP TO TAKE,
that allows money to be (automatically ?) transferred to a bank account.

"Golly, gollee" why not just PayPal? ?
I'll bet that Quicker Pay (or whatever the name) and this Skycard are giving THIS company a B I G monetary incentive ( and & we get to jump through hoops, in order to actually get $ to spend[irked ].

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
170 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  05:45:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This Skylight card is working out real well...I tried to log in this morning to check my payment and it said my username is locked out. Funny, considering this is the first time I've used it AND the payment is not on my card this morning.
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  06:54:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh well.....
You WLLL get your money...just wait.
You have already had to just jump through a hoop ( of sorts).
Notice: the problem is yours! The company is now enjoying MUCH LOWER oprating costs in running their business. Will they, therefore ncrease YOUR PAY? Don't hold your breath !
I REALLY LIKED working for C.A.S.T (in spite of the low pay and increasingly additional objectives for the same pay).

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  07:05:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Evidently, PayPal would not ( or could not) offer this company the same deal that this new card company did.

The company did NOT consider ( or care) about the hassle of various problems that could (and are ! ) occurring to we VERY lowly merchandisers.
Paypal has been in biz since....maybe 2001 (or sooner). The problems to consumers are small ( if any at all ).

I hope this is NOT THE BEGINNING of merchandisers holding a fistfull of cards from various companies after a month of (sometimes) very hard sometimes stressful work.

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
170 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  07:12:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have no problem with Paypal, I wish they had gone with them. I get paid for mystery shopping and never had any trouble. I think if merchandisers get a handful of cards, some of these companies are going to be hard pressed to get any work done also. Think of it that way...
I liked their work too, most of it went along with things I was already doing so the gas factor was helped there.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2013 :  5:03:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
April2013, I agree I don't get why they couldn't have gone with pay pal either. I get paid through pay pal with several merchandising companies and one survey company. (Most of the merchandising companies I work for pay through direct deposit).
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1634 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  06:14:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I logged in to find the only way to get my money is go to an ATM. I clicked on all tabs and do not see an option to transfer money to my bank account. The screen shows I need more than 1 account with Skylight. No way this is it.I am going to the ATM to try to get my money.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  10:11:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MCBarb their site says there isn't an ATM within 50 miles of my home. I live in quite a large city and Orlando, FL is within 50 miles. They are out bidding other companies for projects only to add them to projects we take and give us $2 for the extra work that has nothing to do with the project we accepted! I don't do 21 question audits for $2. This is why they were doing major hiring a few months back.
Go to Top of Page

HelenD

Henderson, Nevada
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  10:40:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used my card this a.m. at the grocery store and gas station with no problem.

Helen Dobbs
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
458 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  11:05:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did you run your card as a debit or credit?? I ask because, if my understanding of their fee sheet is correct, if you run it with a PIN, it will cost you .25/transaction. So just curious.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

HelenD

Henderson, Nevada
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  11:54:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ran as credit with no fee

Helen Dobbs
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
458 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  12:21:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK, great! That's good to know. Some card companies won't let you use their card as a credit card....this is good to know. Appreciate the information, HelenD!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums