Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
170 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  1:51:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well at least my pay was put on the card I see now. I sure wasn't relishing the hassle I would have to go through to get that corrected.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1634 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2013 :  06:48:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I went to the ATM and was not able to get any cash.
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2013 :  09:08:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
All this trouble ( & sadness) for those of us that REALLY did want to continue with C.A.S.T.
I can fully understand a company wanting to ( & needing to ) cut costs.
However it seems that quite this drastic a decision (whom to go with) will not (ultimately) be favorable to the company.
My vote *( as stated near beginning of this page) was for PayPal, my next choice would have been DD.
My experience with most "newcomer Merchandisers" has been people who work extremely fast and, consequently, misread, and not compoltely do eerything asked for. In addition, they frequently (upon a whim) cancel shops.

Lynne
Gold Certified h0c5ds Shopping suburban Des Moines, IOWA: Clive, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Johnston
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
170 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  06:50:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lynne, I can't exactly agree with your impression of "newcomers". I picked up some more work because an "experienced" person up and quit the day they were supposed to go to the stores. It all depends on the person's work ethic, which I think is something inside a person and furthered by the way they are brought up. Don't lump all people in the same category. I learned that a long time ago.
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  07:17:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Of course you are 100% correct.
I do not "lump" everyone into my personal eperiences.
I am however, placing those that I have come in contact with, over the last five years.
Everyone has to start someplace.
With the publicity that "Mystery Shopping" has received in the recent years, many individuals then thought "MSing" and Merchandising were easy, quick ways to "make a buck".
There are MANY very conscientious hard working people who want or need to augment their income.
P.S. Please note that I believe I said "many", certainly not all.

Lynne
Gold Certified h0c5ds Shopping suburban Des Moines, IOWA: Clive, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Johnston
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  08:30:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I went to my bank yesterday to get my money off the card. It was denied so when I got home I checked the card and I was charged $2.00. The brochure said it was free by going to a Visa approved bank. I just want my money so I can move on.

update: I just tried calling to dispute 2.00 charge recording stated I may be charged .50 to speak to a live agent!
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  4:18:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That was supposed to be free as well. As soon as I get my money off the card I'm calling and cancelling it.
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  6:04:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check the previous page.
At that time I believe listed the charges.
My apologies for not also listing the $2.00 charge.
I only listed the smallest charge (.25)the largest charge ($5), and one or two more.
Again, this is all just very unfortunate.
I REALLY did like C.A.S.T.

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1634 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  6:20:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have no way of knowing if I have a $2.00 balance. I cannot login. Oh well. I am done with them. Yes it is way bad. I made some very good money with them.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  7:03:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I called CAST and talked to Derek. He got the $2 fee reimbursed to me. There isn't a fee for going in your bank and asking for a "cash advance". Plus, he sent me a link to Allpoint which shows FREE ATM's that aren't shown on their site. Hopes this helps.

http://www.allpointnetwork.com/
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2013 :  7:10:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Glad you were able to get that reimbursed.
Go to Top of Page

RobinC

Lexington, KY
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2013 :  2:38:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have anything recent with this card thing? I took a few months off, now I am back at work. I had no idea that CAST used a card system now. I didn't know until after I went and did jobs for them and reported them. Then, I get the message that I need to sign up for a card. I don't think I like the idea - I can't hardly pay my rent with a credit card - I need the cash in the bank. How are people liking this?

Robin
MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping Lexington and Central Kentucky
Go to Top of Page

Lynne
Valued Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
226 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2013 :  3:24:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, Robin, many of us are hating it !
Some of us have different places we put different amounts of money,
some in the bank, some go to pay on our credit carts...WHATEVER !
Getting a card that we have to jump through hoops to get the actual money TO WHERE WE WANT THE MONEY TO GO, is enough without having go do this, then that. I take Paypal, and direct deposit That is enough!
Does this card deal direct deposit to our accounts. NO
WE JUMP THROUGH MANY HOOPS EARNING THE MONEY, WE SHOULDN'T NEED TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS....................................................
.............A F T E R we get the money.

Lynne
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1634 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2013 :  6:17:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I decided to work for CAST again. I missed the easy and well paying jobs. I am glad I did. Now we are getting paid sooner with the card. I need to go to the bank here in town to get paid cash... no fee. I just did 3 jobs for them and have another to do.
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2013 :  7:30:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MCBarb

I decided to work for CAST again. I missed the easy and well paying jobs.

Well paying? Jobs in my area go from under $9.00 per hour up to $12 (rarely). They must pay more in other areas or you have projects in your area that I don't have around my area that pay more.

Besides, on the previous page, you stated...

quote:
Originally posted by MCBarb

I got my card, registered online to see I have no monies in the account. We will get paid tomororw. I am not doing any more work for these folks. I do not work for debit cards. I want a paper check or DD. period.

What made you change your mind? I mean, do they pay you THAT well?
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2013 :  7:45:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was wondering the same thing because someone I know out here that works for them only gets anywhere from $9.00 to $9.50 to $10.00 $10.50 and she said that the cost of printing out the reams of paperwork is awful.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2013 :  8:41:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I decided to stay with them for the time being because I can use the card to make payments on my cell phone bill, so the money is still going towards bills like I typically use it for anyway.

However, I'd also like to know what well paying jobs they have? I just did a job that paid $11, but when ahead a picked it up because I was already doing a job for another company in that particular store during the same time frame (date wise).
I also only see jobs between $9.00 and $12.00.
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2013 :  1:02:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The Skylight Financial web site to find ATMs does not even work. To get payed like this is bogus.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2013 :  2:41:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://www.allpointnetwork.com/

The above is the ATM locator website.
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
170 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  05:55:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone experiencing delays in getting "kits" for assignments. I've been waiting for one quite awhile. There is no tracking so you can't even tell where it is.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums