Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1633 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  07:04:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do not have trouble getting paid and have no trouble getting kits.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  09:24:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by April2013

Is anyone experiencing delays in getting "kits" for assignments. I've been waiting for one quite awhile. There is no tracking so you can't even tell where it is.

There recently was a delay in getting all or the right kits. I waited a couple weeks past the due date. They finely gave us a 2 day window to do with or without the kits, with a bonus. I'd contact Compliance and they should have answers for you.
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  11:14:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I called Compliance before I posted here. That's how I know there's no tracking. I just wondered if it was a local problem on on their end.
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2013 :  06:51:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did pay come through on the card yet? Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2013 :  07:10:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No pay here yet either. I called to check and Skylight says your pay should show between 1am to 5am the day your pay is due. We know that isn't true, hopefully soon!
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2013 :  07:46:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I read the same thing. T Little says we will receive it by 5pm today. Big difference.

just got an email saying 5:30 pm eastern time.
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2014 :  2:03:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was thinking of signing up with them, but can't seem to find the sign up area. Can someone give me a heads up?
Thanks!!
Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2014 :  4:19:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://contracting.castforce.com/
Go to Top of Page

Jersey_Cary
Contributor

NJ
USA
53 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2014 :  06:45:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a question ... went to fill out the I-9 .... and it stated that i need to carry workmens comp to work for castforce and need to supply proof of insurance???....... so i did not finish application??..... so you all have insurance.. never been asked for it before with nay company i work for
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2014 :  09:28:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't do much for them anymore but when I did, I never saw that requirement.
Go to Top of Page

WendyG
Star Contributor

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2014 :  2:45:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Let me start off that I have not worked for this company in over 4 years. They called me and asked if I would cover a project if they would pay travel. I was reluctant but said yes, something stuck in the back of my mind as to why I do not do projects for company. After I did the work...... I realized why. I completed the travel project and then got all these messages about debit card when I was trying to put in my invoice. I had to click yes, or it wouldn't let me submit it.

First of all I took a local project the week after that, I did not realize how big the project was for the $11.00. They wanted me build 2 endcaps and audit a 4 way plus do an out of stock report for 2 in line sections. I wrote an email back to the Coordinator over my area saying that I can not complete this project, it is to involved for me for the 11.00. I went to the store and took pictures, but everything was so trashed, no way was I going to get anything completed for the $11.00. I sent the email twice because she kept calling my home number and leaving messages.

Then, all of sudden I get an email and a phone message stating she was holding my account and pay (PAY FOR THE STORE THAT I TRAVELED TOO AND COMPLETED THE WORK THE WEEK BEFORE) because I had not contacted her about the local store. (WHAT!!!!!) I left a vmail back stating you better look at your email because it got sent twice.

Well after that she admitted that she did get the emails and free up the account... I have been waiting for a check or direct deposit, and then I get this stupid Skylight debit card in the mail. I can't see the surcharge chart because my reading glasses are at work, but there is a fee for almost everything. So I called the 800# for customer service, to see what is free and what is not, example you go through fast food and there is a $36.00 balance. You bill is 9.86 and he swipe your card. Does that get charged the 25 cent fee? How do you know how they are going to swipe your card. debit or credit? with or without a signature. So then I go through the recording and because I pressed an option to go to a live operator, they say there is a possible Surcharge for speaking with a live operator if I could have found the information on the web.

What a crock, now I know why I did not work for them in the first place.

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2014 :  3:03:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree that this is a terrible company.

However...

quote:
Originally posted by WendyG

How do you know how they are going to swipe your card. debit or credit?

When I use a Visa or MC debit card at a drive-thru, most systems usually put transactions through as credit automatically. However in order to make sure, I always say "credit please" as I am handing over my card. Simple.

And btw even if they swipe it as debit, you will know because they will hand you the keypad for you to enter your PIN #. So even if you forget to tell them "credit please", once you are asked to enter your PIN, you simply tell them to put it through as credit instead. It is a simple and quick process for them to cancel the debit swipe and and re-swipe as credit.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1633 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2014 :  06:54:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never had any trouble with Cast at all in any way, shape or form. The projects are very easy and do not take much time. The pay is good for what I chose to do. I got an email from someone asking me to do a project that usually pays $11. He paid me $51 for 35 minutes work. No, I have no problem with that either.

I have read so many bad posts here but they are good to me.
Go to Top of Page

MitchellC
Contributor

Macon, GA
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2014 :  2:03:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been happy with them too....except for the robocalls.

MSPA Silver Certified - Merchandising Middle GA
Go to Top of Page

Dawn5515
Contributor

Zachary, Louisiana
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2014 :  8:15:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received an email today with this opening line-CAST is currently recruiting part-time employees to service high end robotic kiosk machines with cutting edge technology.

Anyone have any idea what machines this may be????

Dawn
MSPA Silver Certified
Merchandising
Store Audits & Recalls
Mystery Shopping
Go to Top of Page

AmyLH

TX
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  06:10:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to service the Proactiv Machines in the Mall. It's actually a really cool job. The only down side is having to go to a UPS Hub to pick up your product.
Go to Top of Page

Dawn5515
Contributor

Zachary, Louisiana
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  2:16:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Amy! I am going to look into it!

Dawn
MSPA Silver Certified
Merchandising
Store Audits & Recalls
Mystery Shopping
Go to Top of Page

ChrisS
Contributor

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  06:09:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got the e-mail about the robotic machine work as well. Since you are on-call, how is the pay for this? Do they pay for travel time and/or mileage? The UPS hub is over an hour from where I live.

Thanks in advance - just don't want to waste my time applying for yet another job I will end up losing money on.

ChrisS

Providing merchandising and related services to Southeastern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

JerryDS

Roanoke, VA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  3:37:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have another division call Cast that services the machines.

They will not allow you to work for Cast and Castforce.

I have worked for them over three years on the Cast side. I have Enjoyed it. They pay you to pick at the UPS hub and then service the machine on the same day.

You will also be on call for your assigned machine and then for others in your area. For travel time they pay you the minimum wage for your state + mileage.

They are a very good company to work for.

There are other things that I will speak to you about if you privately email me that I would rather not go into on a public forum. Such as the companies they service with different machines.

They are well worth the time and effort to look into.

Jerry
Always looking for more work.
Go to Top of Page

Dawn5515
Contributor

Zachary, Louisiana
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  8:52:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jerry....That clears up quite a bit. I got an email from both Cast and Castforce so I applied for both. We shall see.

Dawn
MSPA Silver Certified
Merchandising
Store Audits & Recalls
Mystery Shopping
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums