Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
170 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2015 :  05:42:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I logged in out of curiosity and noticed the area manager had changed within about 2-3 weeks. I stay away from this company.
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2016 :  8:39:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For the Cast retail division the employee side, does anyone know how they pay? Do they pay by piece rate or by hour? If you finish location early are you paid for the whole time expected? Do they pay for drive time in between stores? What about mileage?

They closed down the Cast-force side and are making people employees.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2016 :  6:13:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey, Michael: I just completed 4 cast force jobs (IC) in the last week. They called me for all of them. When are they closing the IC side down?
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2016 :  6:45:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OOOPS!!! I was incorrect in the above posting. I mixed up CAST with another company I just did four jobs for. LOL!!! I haven't worked for Cast as an IC for several months.
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2016 :  8:01:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They closed it down at the end of the year. That was why I was asking for someone who works already as employee.

The last six months they were working out good for me as a independent contractor.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

LHofsdal

Canastota, NY
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2016 :  9:36:26 PM  Send LHofsdal an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Michael-

I just started working with Cast, was an IC for Castforce but never did any work for them because it was always a hassle.

They now have an app on your Smart Phone. You need to clock in when you arrive at the store. All reporting is done through this app. You fill out the report as you are working. Your before and after photos are uploaded directly to the report as soon as you take them. When you are done with the project you then clock out. This app uses GPS tracking so they know exactly where you are when you log in.

Hope this helps.

Lori
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2016 :  10:56:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I refuse to activate GPS on my phone, so that's just another reason for me to stay away.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2016 :  11:59:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was told that certain jobs I will get the whole hour pay no matter how much time it takes. Meanwhile they have not started the work yet.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2016 :  04:21:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am hearing from several people I know from other forums that they have been promised an hour minimum pay and then got paid in 20 minute increments.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2016 :  10:55:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was told they would adjust that. Did these people ask for the adjustment? If they don't adjust the time a lot of people will quit. What are the names of these other forums? A course there are those people who will work for anything.

Has anyone got work from them yet since the change over to employee? I have had nothing. I was told the work was suppose to start late February or in March.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2016 :  1:06:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If I wanted to apply do I go to website for Cast/careers? I clicked on careers and read they would contact me for anything further. I did not see anyplace to apply on their website.
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
170 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2016 :  3:06:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've gotten 2 emails from them that there is work in my area for CAST.
I applied but never heard anything. One was in Nov/Dec and the other in January I believe.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2016 :  06:38:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does someone have a link to apply?
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
170 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2016 :  12:01:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is the info I got:

If interested in being considered for employment with CAST, please complete our on-line application at JoinOurCAST.com .
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  08:49:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess there has been a merging of 2 companies to make up the new CAST. I got an email with an invitation to sign up to work for them. I did just that, but I do not have a smartphone. I used to do projects for CASTForce but they took me out of their system as I cancelled a job at the last minute. I hope the new company CAST hires me. I have a computer, all in one, dig camera and a great car.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  11:40:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cast Retail isn't a new company, I believe it's been around almost as long as Castforce was. They just closed down their IC divsion Castforce and switched IC's to employees. You have to have a smartphone to work for them, it is the only way to report your work and they want to track you through your gps. My smartphone wasn't new enough so I couldn't download their app so I couldn't work for them. I was told to give them a call when I buy a new phone. Well my phone works fine for what I need.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  4:28:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That is what they told me when I reapplied with them as I had worked for cast. I only have a plain old cell phone for emergencies.
They told me I would have to a new smartphone to work for them, and reapply when I got a smartphone. Which I won't be getting as I have no use for one.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  5:01:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wonder how they make out in California for getting reps?
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2016 :  09:39:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Someone just called me from CAST and they asked if I had an iphone or android phone. My reply was that I do not have one and do not plan to have one in the future. She did not speak English very well. Hey at least I can speak English! I do not want anyone calling me when I am driving my car and I do not want anyone calling me when I am working in a store. I know they insist on hiring people ONLY that have iphones or androids.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2016 :  1:22:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed back up with them. Anyone working for them?

I don't remember what the pay was, whether project or hourly? I was grocery shopping at the time.

I can't do as much as I used to, but would like to do some work for extra income.

Also would like to take the winter off, so I can travel to warmer weather. Hope I don't have to 'quit' and then come back.

Marla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums