Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  6:55:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue, same for me, 4 stores also. Unfortunately, I have already done the stores that I was going to piggyback with. But I should have the same stores in the next week or so. If CAST will get back with me.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  9:49:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up too for two different projects and haven't heard back. I am crossing my fingers and hope I get some. Hope everyone gets the stores they want.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

.Rhonda Reid
Inactive

Carrollton, Georgia
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  05:45:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with Cast and received an email back with my IC number. Does this mean I can go online and request assignments in my area? I tried going to the website and it takes me to the "sign up" page. Anyone have the website where I request assignments? Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Helene
Contributor

PA
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  06:37:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone actually been assigned any of these yet? I too was going to piggyback these and some of the stores I will only be in on Monday. If I don't get them beofre then they will not be done.
Go to Top of Page

Angela Harrington

mid-michigan, MI
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  06:43:18 AM  Visit Angela Harrington's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
This has been really disappointing. I was hoping to have these completed by now. If I don't hear something soon I won't be able to do any. I find it weird that no one has been assigned these. Ok if I didn't get them but it seems like no one has been contacted.

Rhonda
I don't think you can request them off the website I only get emails. The waterfall display and now the phone cards
Go to Top of Page

Kelly M
Valued Contributor

Clarksville, Arkansas
USA
209 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  06:57:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yep, know what you mean.I have not heard a word!!Sounds kinda funny to me that no one had heard anything either .Makes ya want to say HUM!!

Kelly M
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  3:39:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yeah, they made it sound like it needed to start right away-then nothing!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  4:47:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had signed up awhile ago and got my IC number then. I also requested 4 stores for this job. I looked at the cards in WM the other day and noticed that the ones that I looked at expires 5/31/09. That tells me that the job needs to be completed before that date.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  5:19:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What I don't like is in the last e-mail from them they state, "You agreed that all visits would be completed by: May 08, 2009." I can only assume I'm not going to be assigned the 6 stores I requested. Has anyone ever worked for them, is this the norm, for them?
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  5:45:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If they want me to do the visits before May 8th, they had better email me to confirm I have those stores, soon.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

.Keisha_R
Inactive

Martinez, GA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  7:03:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone sign up for the Sams assignment?? This assignment is running behind schedule too.

Keisha
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  7:10:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
haven't seen it in my area.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  08:43:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied to both and so did my wife. Have not heard a word yet. The money would really help about now too. I assume if we are selected there will be more time to complete these.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

.Keisha_R
Inactive

Martinez, GA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  09:02:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AuditorRuss

I applied to both and so did my wife. Have not heard a word yet. The money would really help about now too. I assume if we are selected there will be more time to complete these.

I applied for both as well. Did you happen to get the update on about the Sams project?? It was talking about some problems they were having with an overseas manufacturer which caused a delay in the training and once you do the training then they'll let you know who is confirmed for the assignment. I just hope I don't get an email saying something like okay here is the training you now have 24 hrs to complete the assignment.

Keisha
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  4:59:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I thought the training video was supposed to be up by May 1st, I thought. If you didn't view the training video you did not get any assignments but haven't received an email about the video being available.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

.Keisha_R
Inactive

Martinez, GA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  8:24:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That's what I understood too. I was hoping maybe you or someone else heard something since.

Keisha
Go to Top of Page

LecaD
Trainee

MO
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2009 :  9:06:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I requested 6 stores and was assigned one that needed to be done by the 5th. I completed it today.
Go to Top of Page

.Keisha_R
Inactive

Martinez, GA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  12:59:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LecaD

I requested 6 stores and was assigned one that needed to be done by the 5th. I completed it today.

Which assignment and what is it you had to do?? Did you have to get any paperwork or anything??

Keisha
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  12:05:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard anything at all.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  1:03:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got 1 out of the 6 I applied for.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums