Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
456 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2016 :  09:08:00 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I use both the portal and the mobile app. There are no instructions on either. Just the name of the product I am supposed to service. Tomorrow is the deadline. I just sent another message stating I would have to cancel if I do not get anymore information which I hate to do. In 11 years of mystery shopping I never canceled or flaked on a job

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2016 :  06:13:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My stub shows a $7.25 route pay, but at the top it says "Commute Miles Adjustment: 60 Route Miles Reimbursement: $0.32
* The mileage and drive time for this route was paid with respect to the above adjustments."

Does anyone remember their 1st check? Was it paper or electronic? I was told to expect it on thursday, but it's not showing in my bank account yet. Sure hope I gave them all the right numbers.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2016 :  06:29:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
toni, did you send the message thru the messages in the portal? I found I get a faster response that way.

either that or call and stay on line with support.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2016 :  06:38:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Found out payday is on Friday, so I'll be watching tomorrow. Always watch carefully for the 1st check. Once I receive the first check in my bank, then I know that all account numbers were right.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2016 :  05:57:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
still no money in bank account, I think I'll be calling HR.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2016 :  07:16:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They might be sending check even though you signed up for direct deposit.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2016 :  12:21:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hope so, I've call HR 3x today, finally the last call I asked for check number and when it was mailed, if paper, and a call back. The recruiter called again today and asked me to travel a distance to do a small job. I refused and will continue to refuse until I get my money (or at least a call back). Also have 4 jobs scheduled for Mon/Tues, and if I don't get a call by Monday morning, those jobs will be rescheduled.

I'll do them, but I'd better get some information on my check/money by Friday, since I'll have another one due by then. I'm not working for free.

Update, my check was mailed today.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2016 :  3:01:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company has gone really downhill in a short time because of their cheapness. I have hear that a lot of people have quit already. It is a part time job and they want to control all your time. There is no flexibility in moving jobs around; you have to contact territory manager who rarely gets back to you. I really miss Castforce. I won't miss Cast Retail when I leave.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2016 :  3:12:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

I hope so, I've call HR 3x today, finally the last call I asked for check number and when it was mailed, if paper, and a call back. The recruiter called again today and asked me to travel a distance to do a small job. I refused and will continue to refuse until I get my money (or at least a call back). Also have 4 jobs scheduled for Mon/Tues, and if I don't get a call by Monday morning, those jobs will be rescheduled.

I'll do them, but I'd better get some information on my check/money by Friday, since I'll have another one due by then. I'm not working for free.

Have you emailed and called your supervisor and relayed all of this to her? Really, it's her responsibility to be contacting payroll, finding out what happened and communicating back to you.

Given the posts about this company, you might also want to re-think working for them in the future and perhaps seek out a better part-time merch gig. People must be quitting left and right because I am spammed weekly and sometime daily from them looking for reps.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2016 :  5:51:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't had any problems rescheduling any work.

Sue, I did contact my manager first. A recruitor actually was the 1 to find out for me. She was begging me to cover 1 store. I expressed my leeriness to accept more work, so she found out and called me back.

It was about 6 pm before the HR dept called me back.

Only reason I signed up with them was the weight of products. I'm now on weight restriction.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2016 :  08:18:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So where is your check then?
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2016 :  4:36:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
check was mailed out on Friday, I should have it by Wed. After this one, it will be direct deposit on Fridays.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2016 :  6:12:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good news, glad you got it straightened out. You might want to look and see if BDS has any work in your area for general merchandising. Just don't sign up for the break fix team.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2016 :  04:19:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue, I was with BDS, they've tried to get me back. I just can't handle doing the resets in BB. Too heavy of work.

They are a great company.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2016 :  10:09:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla, I know that you used to work for them. The reps who are just merchandisers don't do any re-sets in any chains, including Best Buy. They are all done by the Break Fix teams. I am not sure they had those teams when you were with BDS. That's why I said don't apply for a Break Fix team, just regular merchandising, auditing, etc.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2016 :  3:06:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Update, check was in the mailbox today.

I'll have check again. They didn't have separate teams, but they should needed them.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

LHofsdal

Canastota, NY
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2016 :  12:34:56 PM  Send LHofsdal an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is the worst company! Had a death in my family, immediately called and e-mailed my Territory Manager, to inform her and let her know that my work was going to be late, and what day I would be able to resume working. Never got a reply from my Territory Manager. There is NO COMMUNICATION INTERNALLY with this company.

During the calling hours, I was called 6 times to inform me of late work, and during the funeral was called 5 times to inform me of late work. Not only did they call and leave voice mail messages on my cell phone, they also called that many times on my home phone and emailed me 11 times.

I try to reschedule my work, I can't because you can only schedule 6 hours day. So I send another e-mail to my Territory Manager asking her for help. I also called the help desk was on hold for 1 hour and 23 minutes just to be disconnected. That same day, someone from the home office called me, knew nothing of the death in my family and politely asked me to hold on while she talked to someone else about letting me schedule more than 6 hours a day. She came back on the line and asked if I could wait at the house for 30 minutes and someone would call me back to get everything scheduled. I said sure I would wait. Well guess what, NO ONE CALLED.

I again e-mailed my territory manager, asking for help, called 3 times and left messages. Never heard from her. So I finally submitted my resignation. Well guess what...........Even after submitting my resignation I was getting no less then 6 calls a day about late work and 11 emails for late work. I can't do the work because it wont let you reschedule the job on the mobile app. 4 days after I submitted my resignation, home office called again. They had no idea I resigned, asked me to forward the e-mail to her while we were on the phone. She asked why I resigned I told her, exactly what I wrote here. She was disgusted with the lack of communication, flat out told me she was embarrassed. But understood why I left. Asked me if there was anything she could do to make me stay and I said no because I won't work for a company where I can't reach anyone. Well 10 minutes after this call I finally heard from my Territory Manager asking me to reconsider.I am sure she heard an earful. As I am typing this post, I have received 4 pre-recorded messages from Cast Operations concerning my late work..It has been 5 days since I submitted my immediate resignation.

This is just my experience with them, hopefully everyone else has a better time with this company.

Lori
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2016 :  1:06:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lots of things, emails for 1, are from an automated machine. At 1st I was happy with them, but over the last week, the happiness is disappearing. My work is done until the first week of April, as far as I know. that gives me some time to make decisions.

at this present moment, I'm trying to decide if I want to continue to live where I am or to move, so it wouldn't be fair to companies to attempt to hire on until I make that decision.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

LHofsdal

Canastota, NY
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2016 :  2:31:22 PM  Send LHofsdal an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, emails are from an automated source, but when you are receiving calls from the home office and they have no idea you submitted your resignation, that is a problem. I just spoke to a women Rafaela who is a Recruiter for Cast, basically offering me a job, I had to laugh, told her I resigned my position 5 days ago with Cast and she couldn't even find it in the system that I worked for them for the past 2 months.

Now tell me this is an organized company...

Lori
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2016 :  4:17:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ditto Lori about everything you said. When I was a independent contractor with this company I got treated better. All comes down to greed on their part.

Michael
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums