Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 36

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2016 :  11:36:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone seen their paystub for this week yet? Last week I seen it by Wed.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

LHofsdal

Canastota, NY
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2016 :  3:33:22 PM  Send LHofsdal an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received mine on Tuesday. Hope this helps.

Lori
Go to Top of Page

LHofsdal

Canastota, NY
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2016 :  3:47:39 PM  Send LHofsdal an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
An Update on Cast-

I am still receiving calls from them concerning late work. Spoke with 3 different people at the home office, not a single 1 of then knew about my resigning with them. I heard the same thing from each one of them "There is nothing here in the notes" and "Only your Territory Manager can remove you from the system". Today I received 14 e-mails to schedule work and to update the Cast app on my phone.

My Territory Manager Teresa Smalley isn't qualified to be in this position if you ask me. I even received a call from one of their clients asking what the problem I was having is and I told them that I resigned a week ago due to poor communication. The gentleman asked me to elaborate so I told him the whole story and his reply-"No wonder why half the stores are not reported". I told him that at this point there is nothing they can do or say to get me to come back and I apologized to him, his exact words to me "Please don't apologize, it looks like you did everything you can do, it wasn't you that dropped the ball." He did take all my information and asked if he could put me in his data base for this area if he needed me in the future. I have no problem working directly for companies as long as it is not for Cast.

Be careful with this company folks, I would hate to see anyone else go through this mess.

Lori
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2016 :  06:37:00 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I noticed that my territory manager is not on top of returning phone calls or even answering her phone. The one time I was desperate to get information, I told her I would need to cancel the assignment if I did not get an answer, someone else responded on her behalf. According to her title, she is responsible for all of North Texas which considering their clients, would put the number of stores in the thousands. Also I noticed that Territory Managers are required to work at the home office in Florida so there is the time zone difference to deal with. I think if they had smaller territories communication would be better and also if Territory Managers were actually located in the territories they support.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising exclusively!
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
174 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2016 :  08:18:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a call from CAST on my caller ID the other day. I'm glad now I didn't return it.

I did some jobs for Castforce before, they weren't exactly organized either and extremely hard to get hold of. Their managers changed every couple weeks around here.

Sorry to hear about everyone's problems with them.
Go to Top of Page

LHofsdal

Canastota, NY
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2016 :  12:19:01 PM  Send LHofsdal an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Iron Chef Toni

I noticed that my territory manager is not on top of returning phone calls or even answering her phone. The one time I was desperate to get information, I told her I would need to cancel the assignment if I did not get an answer, someone else responded on her behalf. According to her title, she is responsible for all of North Texas which considering their clients, would put the number of stores in the thousands. Also I noticed that Territory Managers are required to work at the home office in Florida so there is the time zone difference to deal with. I think if they had smaller territories communication would be better and also if Territory Managers were actually located in the territories they support.

I am in the same time zone as the home office, that doesn't make a difference. Just today, so far I have had 13 calls to my cell phone for late work, 21 e-mails for unscheduled work (yes, they are still adding work to my portal) and 12 calls to my home phone for late work. Spoke to 2 different people today telling them I resigned and guess what...............NOTHING IS THE NOTES THAT I RESIGNED! I have told atleast 5 different people in the home office including my Territory Manager. Next step to block their number from all my phones!

Lori
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2016 :  12:40:54 PM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
If anyone is trying to access the website or the mobile app. They have been experiencing a system outage today. I hope no one has any projects due today

Toni
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2016 :  11:14:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did some work yesterday 3/30 and supposedly it was fixed. 1 task worked fine, but the 2nd task didn't want to accept my photo. Finally I called in. About the same time as they answered, the photo was accepted.

Got home and found an email stating NOT to do that job until I received a package. I did receive the packaged yesterday, but not until I had already left. Keep in mind the store was almost 80 miles away from my home.

Ok, I exchanged several emails with corporate. Supposedly they couldn't 'see' me being at the store when they ran the report, then they sent the email AFTER I had submitted the reports.

Now today, I have a return visit for that store, the one that's 80 miles away, due by Sat. Also they rescheduled me for 1 store that I refused earlier and another store 4 hrs away. Neither of these stores did I talk to anyone.

I'm about ready to tell them where they can stick all their jobs not within 15 miles of me.

I've already sent messages to my TOM, I'm not holding my breath til she answers. I also tried to cancel the 2 stores that I never accepted, and sent her an email stating those refusals had better NOT go against my 'reliability' score.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2016 :  3:06:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gee, see what I am missing??
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
174 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2016 :  3:51:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Boy am I glad I didn't return their call.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2016 :  10:48:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My TOM called me and I let her have it. Yesterday I went back to the store 80 miles away. Evidently I didn't read the instructions completely, so I corrected it.

She took the other 2 jobs off my schedule, but by doing so, my 'reliability' score dropped from 96% to 89%.

While I was gone, she called (missed called, was in a dead area), and ASKED nicely if I could do 2 other jobs. Shame I didn't know ahead of time, I drove right past 1 of them.

I told her I couldn't do the new jobs until Tuesday, due to life and doctor's appointments.

I don't think she'll add work without asking again, at least any time soon. I did tell her that I was ready to quit (not that nicely).

BTW, this is the only work in my area that pays this much. Too many merchandisers.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2016 :  2:15:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla, why don't you join us at the "Gardening" thread. It is under "Frugal Living."
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2016 :  05:21:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Barb, I don't do gardening any more.

Has anyone done any merchandising in Circle K for CAST? wondering what type of work?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2016 :  11:55:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MarlaB, I've done gift card displays at Circle K with Castforce. I'm not sure if Cast Retail does other work.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2016 :  4:45:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Found out that the Circle K work is future work with the gift cards. I took on 7 stores in my hometown. Cast wasn't sure when the work would begin.

I don't have any work for this week, but that's ok. Maybe I'll get some other stuff done (like cleaning).

What all retailers does CAST service besides CVS, Meijer and Speedway?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2016 :  08:51:49 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have seen assignments for Lowes, Toys R Us, Walmart and Sam's Club. I have done two assignments with Walmart. Both were in the HBA department. The one I have done for Lowe's was Plant Food products.

Toni
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2016 :  02:29:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love my Sams Club, but it's not open in my area, neither are Walmart, which doesn't hurt my feelings. Neither is TRU, again, that's ok.

I guess my TOM is either liking me or is desperate. I get to travel another 200 mile trip to 'fix' a couple of Speedway stations. I don't know what's going on, but the gal down there needs to start doing things right, or stop getting kicked out of stores.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2016 :  11:35:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I cannot believe how much time I have to waste on the phone with this company.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2016 :  6:47:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've finally figured out most of the problems that I had with them. Only problem now is 'how do you take a picture of something that doesn't exist?' I responded to one of my jobs that was reviewed and I didn't take a pic of the item that wasn't in the store. Now they want the pic of the 'imagery item'.

I sent a message back, we'll see what goes on.

BTW this was a store 80 miles away one way from my home.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2016 :  2:39:27 PM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I definitely understand the imaginary item situation.

I had an unusual visit to a client site. My third since joining Cast. The other two went without a hitch and the managers were very pleasant to work with. With the exception of last friday. I think the LOD was just maybe having a bad day. He said that his paperwork said the display was not supposed to go onto the sales floor until 2 weeks from now but mine said it was the last day to do this assignment. He didn't have time to confirm and told me to put together the display and leave it in the backroom. He would stock it later and find a place for it. So I took a picture of the empty display to submit to the app. Additionally, he refused to provide his last name as he does not provide his name to vendors. So I only got his first name off his name tag. I am suppose to return in two weeks to restock the display. It will be interesting to find out if it made it out on the sales floor.

Love the gift card assignments but the plant food ones make my nose itch.

Toni
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums