Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 36

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2016 :  9:04:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Why would you show up there in two weeks for free?

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  06:28:32 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
No, the assignment stated that I would be paid to return in two weeks to replenish the display. It's a two part assignment.

This company pays for times in the store and also pays a tiny bit extra if you have to print anything.

Makes me wish that Mystery Shopping companies paid for printing forms. I don't know how many reams of paper and ink cartridges I have gone through over the years.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising exclusively!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2016 :  10:58:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I need to vent. I sent a message to my TOM Mary that I would be out of state starting yesterday until next week. She never responds to any of my messages. things worked out that I couldn't travel. I also sent a note to her that I couldn't do any travel and would only do 3 towns close to me.

Yesterday, I find out that I had another CVS to do, 50 miles away one way (too far for my poor old car). I sent her a message stating I couldn't do it, and never asked for that store. I had done the store previously when I was traveling past it (which I can't do anymore).

Today I get the 'nasty' email about not scheduling and the job needing to be done by tomorrow. Also get an email from her asking if I could cover it, since it was in my territory or had done it before.

I'm so ready to quit this company.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
785 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2016 :  2:28:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm surprised that after reading this thread, that you went to work for them in the first place. They just aren't worth the extra time, hasseles and stress. Who the heck wants to drive a hundred miles for one small job? That's just ridiculous.

Keep looking around, you'll get something better.
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2016 :  4:10:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Their stupid phone APP never works.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
395 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2016 :  2:55:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Write up a phony obit, and send it to them. See if you still get any jobs.
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2016 :  07:28:05 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do not go within a 15 mile radius for any assignment with them. They have called and offered me jobs and stores a little outside that radius but they were in really bad neighborhoods even in the daytime or outside of my normal commute route.

I had one issue with the app and had to call support. While the Territory Manager never responds to issues, the support desk is awesome. They stay on the line until the issue is resolved.

Toni
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2016 :  10:37:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue, I was surprised to even get called. The price was right, and I didn't check here.

Just have to get her trained, AND remember not to volunteer to 'help out.'

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2016 :  3:01:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok, as soon as I get paid for this job, I'm turning my notice in. Their app is a ok. After doing 12 jobs this week, 7 of them wouldn't take my pics. I had to call in to get them to release the jobs so I could report it.

I've given them 3 months to get their act together. That's long enough.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2016 :  7:18:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
About once a month I get an email from them wanting me to sign up to work for them. I did a few jobs for Castforce back in the day, but have never done anything for CAST. And thanks to all here who have taken the time to write what's been going on with them, I have been saved many headaches! I will not be applying to work with CAST!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2016 :  09:03:27 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not any any further issues with them. I have over 20 stores in my assignment list but I have only done jobs in four of them. I asked when I should expect jobs from the other stores and I got a don't call us, we'll call you response. She did at least acknowledge that I would be on vacation next month. Let's see if it's actually noted in my record.

I did have to laugh, I got an email offering me an extra assignment. They had raise the pay rate one single penny as an incentive. It was not even a full hour either.

Toni
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2016 :  6:55:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I haven't quit yet, not sure why.

Today I get a call from my TOM asking if I can do CVS and Circle K's in certain towns. I turned all of them down.

I go into the website and 3 of the stores that I turned down are on my 'to be scheduled' page.

I sent off 2 messages. 1 stating that I didn't accept those jobs. and the other one stating that I hope her screwing up and assigning them won't affect my 'reliability' score, which of course, I know will. Also stated that if this happens again, I will be quitting.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2016 :  09:50:29 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Funny you mention that Marla, I check my email this morning and I have a message stating I have an overdue assignment. I'm such a stickler for my calendar, I usually put all assignments on my phone and set alerts. Sure enough, I have an unscheduled Walmart assignment from a town over 50 miles away that was due yesterday that I never agreed to do. I had already stated to them that my limit was 15 miles and it's limited in which direction as well. I also sent a message to my TOM letting her know that I should not be penalized for something I did not agree to doing in the first place.

update - I got a response from my TOM. She said that this was an auto-assign from the system and that the agent assigned to this location was on vacation. She did offer a bonus and mileage pay if I was able to complete it at least.

Toni
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2016 :  08:04:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Their auto-assign feature needs to be thrown away. It just assumes that we are available (since we're not working for them at that second) and willing to do any or all work.

Now they want us to update. The email says we have to delete the app and then re-install the new app. App only available thru them. So I delete and try to install. Nothing, my phone states that there is a network error (I'm on wifi, with nothing else running). So I go to portal and in the instructions for downloading, we are supposed to download the update, and THEN delete the former.

Ok, something is messed up. I call after 10 Eastern this morning, after being on hold for 20 minutes, I have to leave a voice message. Nothing said about holiday time off or anything. I'm not expecting to hear from them until Tuesday. Lucky I scheduled my 2 jobs for Thursday.

Of course, the system might can me by then.

Iron Chef, did your reliability score go down or did you do the work? Mine goes down every time they assign and then they remove a job.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
785 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2016 :  2:52:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to wonder who is really managing and running these companies. I am home recouping from open heart surgery and am on an unpaid leave with the three companies that I currently work for. The main one keeps assigning jobs to me anyways. I can't wait to start getting the auto emails about how I am not scheduling those jobs. If they cannot even get the small things right, it is no wonder they can't manage to get anything correctly.
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
167 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2016 :  10:06:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I started working for this company. Bad move. I was told the calls were an hour and I would be paid that but it would only take 30 minutes most times. Well you only get paid time in the store. So if youbare a quick efficient worker you are penalized. I was told the bad reviews for the company were related to problems with the app but they had fixed that. Nope. I got it to work 1-2 times on my android tablet. More times on my iphone. But still too much time spent trying to get thrubto support. I always have to leave a message and always call at least twice. Now I downloaded the new version - after uninstalling, deleting the old version- and eel i get is a message that there was error retrieving the form. Try again. I just sent a message to my manager about it and told him if it doesn't work in the morning I quit.
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
462 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2016 :  07:27:58 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I did notice that the reliability score went down 1% because of the cancelled job. I guess the TOMs are not able to do a manual adjustment for that.

I got the app to work but I deleted the old one first and then installed the new version.

Toni
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2016 :  6:29:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had to buy a new phone for me to upload the new app.

If the work says 'project' and you spend at least 1/2 of the allotted AND quality control doesn't have a problem, you'll get paid the entire time. IF you go over, you get paid for your entire time.

Big Sue, sorry to hear that you're out of leave, especially unpaid. Hope you start feeling better real soon.

Their support messages about the update is another one of those automatic emails.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
785 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2016 :  6:41:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

Big Sue, sorry to hear that you're out of leave, especially unpaid. Hope you start feeling better real soon.

Thanks Marla. I had a huge benign tumor in my right atrium that had gone unnoticed for decades apparently. It was found by accident. I am just starting to turn the corner and I had the surgery on June the 6th. No matter how much you think you are prepared for surgery like this, you aren't. I should be able to go back to work at the beginning of August. (only because I can't afford to be off longer and I do not trust any of these companies to hold my job open for me any longer) but I'll have to take it easy. It really takes a good 12 weeks to recoup. I am getting state disability which pays you nothing the first week you are off and then maybe half of what you were making. It's better than nothing, but not by much.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
395 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2016 :  7:07:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Big Sue,Speedy recovery. Hope all your jobs were held for you.

Bob.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums