Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2016 :  8:23:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Bob!! Appreciate it. I hope they hold them too. You never know for sure these days.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2842 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2016 :  09:27:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Newest deal. Thursday night/Friday morning, I was auto assigned 13 stores, that I had told me TOM that I would NOT take. All due on Friday, all more than 20 miles away (20 miles is my limit).

So I sent a message to her, knowing full well that she wasn't in the office when I discovered the problem.

This morning, she removed all of them, along with 23 of my 30 stores. Ones that I have been doing since March.

Sent an email about it and her response was "I have to wipe everything to get the 13 stores that I wasn't going to do" "Just go ahead and accept the stores again".

I'm not sure if I want to accept them. Right now I have 7 Circle K's and that's it. All my Speedways and CVS are available for anyone to accept.

GRRRR!!!!! This might be what I've been needing. I mean 2 stores @ 1.25 hrs every 2 weeks, sometimes more, but never more than 10 hrs.

I took this job with the understanding from the recruiter that the CVS would be monthly, and I had 7 of them. so I'm not complaining about the lack of hours. 10 hrs every month was ok with me, consistent.

I'm going to wait and see if she assigns all my old stores without my accepting them or not.

Hubby is PISSED with this company's lack of business practices.

OH BTW, my reliability is down to 67%, and I have ONLY refused 1 store, and that one was a case of 'do it until I find someone else', but they are not looking.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2016 :  5:14:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's too bad that these companies don't have tit for tat and give the merchandisers a way to rate their accountability, reliability, accuracy. That would be hysterical. If these companies were employees, most of them would have been fired long ago.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2016 :  6:30:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is what happens when companies are being too reliant on a computer. If this is Artificial Intelligence, I'd call it retarded. No put downs intended to others.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2842 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2016 :  08:39:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm not going to 'accept' my stores back as their own permanent merchandiser. It will just make it easier to quit. When the jobs come available, I can pick them up. IF I want to at that time.

Almost everything is done by the computer, and all of the supervisors are in the home office in Sarasota, FL. So none of them have any idea where 'we' are and how far or how difficult the drive is from store to store.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2016 :  05:23:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did you guys get all the CVS audits that CPM used to do? I'm still with CPM and they are always asking when I'm going to get the overdue resets done. I guess they know me since I am the only CPM person they have, over the passed 5 years

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2842 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2016 :  1:13:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Roberta, the CVS audits that we did was for prepaid gift cards, if that helps.

I did re-accept the same stores, but haven't seen any work since then.

Doesn't matter at this time, my son died last Friday, and I'm not sure if I want work (to keep me busy) or not (to grieve in that way).

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2016 :  5:03:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MarlaB, My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
Go to Top of Page

IvetteG

Sicklerville, NJ
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2016 :  8:35:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Question???? Does anyone know what has happened to Theresa Smalley??? I see she has been replaced..

Ivette
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2016 :  01:07:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Marla. I am so sincerely sorry. How awful for you and your husband. I hardly know what to say. I hope that you are doing okay and managing the best you can through this terrible situation. Let us know when you can, how you are doing. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2016 :  10:01:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla, my sympathies go out to you and your family. April
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2842 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2016 :  2:00:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
We're getting thru, which one person told me is doing Just Fine.

They cut the supervisors down to 3 for the entire nation. I haven't seen any work since first part of July.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
456 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2016 :  4:20:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla, I am SO sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and condolences are with you.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
455 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2016 :  08:33:10 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
So sorry for your loss Marla.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
455 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2016 :  4:00:56 PM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company confuses me so. Someone in my area must have quit because I'm getting offers of new stores, about 15 a day for the last week. Most are outside my commute limit although I have accepted a few of them. I am so afraid of overloaded. While I barely get one assignment a week, I wonder when the floodgates are going to open and I get assigned to do 150 assignments in week.

Toni
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2842 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2016 :  05:12:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Heather, my new TOM, told me that they are gearing up for a busy season. So we should be seeing more work in the near future. I didn't get anything for about a month, which in my case was good. Just received 2 emails for possible assignments in the next 4 weeks, none for 'my' stores.

I understand about not wanting to get too many. I only accept ongoing work in the stores that I have already accepted. The other work is 1 time only (unless the auto-assign feature finds out).

BTW, I did find that they CAN correct our scores if they really want to. I threatened to quit unless my scores were corrected, I also admitted that there was 1 store that I did back out of, so they changed my score total to 99%, which is what I had figured.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2842 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2016 :  10:52:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
what products are CAST servicing in Kohls and BBB? Both of those stores are open, but I like to know what I'm opening myself up for before I accept a job.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
455 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2016 :  2:53:45 PM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did four Kohl's stores earlier this month. It was Bissell Carpet cleaners. For my assignments, they shipped parts and marketing materials I was to add to one of the models. Also do a quick inventory of particular models. It was pretty much a no brainer.

I haven't done a BBB store yet.

Heather is my TOM as well. Before the corporate layoff, she was charge of just Texas. I can't believe she in charge of the entire mid section of the country.

Toni
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2842 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2016 :  3:51:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Toni, I sent her a note in regards to a 4 hr job in a local CVS. Not 1 word from her yet.

Everything else has disappeared. There is another rep in my town, so I'm not worried about work not getting done.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
455 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2016 :  08:05:13 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had my first 7-Eleven jobs yesterday. They sent me a box of gift cards to restock, a list of outdated ones to pull, and a new planogram. One hour job, easy peasy, right?

First job went a little over the hour only because I was learning the planogram. Second job was a nightmare and went a little over 2 hours. I should have taken a photo of the display before I started working on it. I've seen toy aisles at Walmart during christmas after a troop of unattended three year olds attacked it look better than this 6 feet of space! Over 100 cards were strewn all over the floor and looked like they had been shuffled like a deck of cards. Just sorting through that took an hour.

I have one more but I'm waiting for the package shipment and I'm trying to reschedule but apparently 7-Eleven assignments cannot be done on weekends.

Toni
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums