Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2016 :  6:02:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Would these be Blue Mountain Cards, by any chance?
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
456 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2016 :  09:44:41 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Robert,
The client is InComm. They do the giftcard displays for CVS stores as well.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2016 :  6:29:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wondering. Many thanks.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2016 :  01:36:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Again, I have tendered my resignation. Just too much hassle for the amount of work/money.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1634 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2016 :  10:04:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good move, Marla!
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2016 :  4:39:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree. Good move.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2016 :  09:59:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Robert, they are not the Blue Mountain cards.

I don't know what I will be doing. We are thinking about getting an RV and traveling, going where and when we want. Now if I can find simple easy merchandising, no resets, that I can travel with.....

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Valerie Z.
Apprentice

Lees Summit, MO
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2016 :  9:27:24 PM  Send Valerie Z. an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been working for CAST since February. I took 7 CVS locations to do the gift cards. I had a fair amount of work through the spring but almost nothing through the summer. I have a new manager, Heather, who is totally unresponsive. She never answers her phone, messages, or email. Out of the blue she assigns work outside of my locations that I do not want. One job today requires me to drive for at least an hour to do a 1 hour job. There is no way to get the job out of my portal. Also, I was assigned four 6 hour resets to do in a 2 day window. I have left messages begging for a callback - absolutely no response. I get computer generated emails telling me to schedule the work within 48 hours or it will be reassigned. I decided that would be good. Guess what? It never gets reassigned. Today my email was kicked back with an out of office until Monday message and a different contact person. I was thinking, "YES! I can finally talk to a person and get some help!" Wrong. No response from this other person, either. I've left messages begging for help on the technical support and emergency message - no response. This afternoon I get shipments on the way notices from FedEx. They have sent me reset materials and whatever else without me ever scheduling the work or agreeing to work the long distance location. What am I supposed to do? This is ridiculous. I'm leaving town for 2 weeks to do wedding prep for my daughter and nobody at CAST will answer my calls.

Valerie
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2016 :  07:51:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you cancel work orders they will call you within minutes.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
456 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2016 :  07:56:55 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Since they had layoffs in the main office, Heather used to be in charge of the agents and assignments in Texas. Now she is in charge of the entire Central area of the country. To say that management is stretched thin is an understatement.

I too got a put on assignments that I did not ask for. Seven of them with two day windows. I asked that they be removed since I did not ask for these stores. One is 90 minutes away and others are in really bad neighborhoods. Heather removed them but she said that in the future, I can cancel them myself but first I have to pick a random date and then cancel it in the same day so that if there are shipments involved, they do not get sent.

What irritates me about their system is that anything assigned to you but removed is points off your reliability score. Through no fault of my own, my reliability score has gone from 95% to 75%.

I can only guess I am getting assigned these stores because they have had agents that have quit due to the poor management practices. Heather explained that stores without a dedicated agent will get randomly assigned to the closest agent in the area.

Toni
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
456 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2016 :  2:45:50 PM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Last week, I received an email stating that a new team had been hired in the corporate office to help field questions that the TOM did not have time to answer called the Operation Support Team. However, the only thing I have seen this team do so far is call you daily to assure that you will be performing your scheduled assignments ask if you have any questions regarding the assignment. However, when I did have questions, he said to call my Territory Manager. So basically they have created a live answering service for the Territory Managers. I got assigned a 6 hour job for CVS this weekend, let's see how it goes.

Toni
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

RobertH
Valued Contributor

Pinson, AL
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  3:55:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently signed up with Snap Audits.

Today, I received a call from an individual who asked if there was any way that I could perform some "small category resets" in three locations which were in three different compass directions.

It turns out that these are CVS gift card resets. The LoA states that the manager of the store or the rep should direct any and all questions to CAST and gives a telephone number.

Robert
Over 30 years in the Field
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2016 :  10:52:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
After giving them 2 weeks notice, which I got a thank you note from someone in the office. My last day was 9/30. In the middle of November, I got a call about the CVS reset. While I was working, I asked several times for information regarding those resets. No responses at all about my messages.

The gal that called 6 weeks after my last day of day, tried to talk me into doing that CVS reset.

Does anyone even think?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2016 :  3:53:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Think? At Castforce? You already know the answer to that one!
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
456 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2016 :  07:55:15 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The CVS resets were more of a 8-9 hour job rather than the 6 hour that they estimated on the listing. An entire new display to set up that is in two pieces and part of the greeting cards display has to be disassembled to make room for it. The peg hooks are in three pieces so they have to be assembled and there are 340 of them. Plus there is a completely new planogram for the pharmacy. I did only one of them and that was enough.

I picked up the Toys R Us assignment last month and love it!

Support has gotten better as well. The Support team that last month only served as an answering service actually have control to extend assignments and answer project questions.

Toni
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

SharonQ
Star Contributor

East Coast!
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2017 :  7:30:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I might just be the only person on the planet that LOVED the new display setup. My husband and I could knock these out in less than 3 hours. I enjoyed installing the new displays waaaaay more than resetting the old red displays.

Sharon

Call me crazy, but I LOVE resets!
Yes, even cosmetic resets.
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
456 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2017 :  07:47:03 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
That's the factor.. You have another person working with you. Try doing one alone and it will take 6-8 hours. Not everyone has a partner to work with.

Once it's set up; yes, the new display is a breeze to work with.

Toni
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

RobertH
Valued Contributor

Pinson, AL
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2017 :  10:53:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
IIRC, the pitch for those major resets indicated that it was a two-person job. Having seen the boxes the new display came in, I could see why.

Robert
Over 30 years in the Field
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
456 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2017 :  06:24:05 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had any jobs from CAST lately? My last one was just right after New Year's. I alerted my territory manager that I would be out of town next week and she mentioned that we were in the "slow period" of the year and that things would pick up quickly soon.

Toni
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2017 :  08:25:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
From January til April is a slower time for all the merchandising companies. Just enough to starve out some merchandisers.

Marla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums