Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  1:05:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is the Walmart job. There is some paperwork and the bonus time has been extended to May 11.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly M
Valued Contributor

Clarksville, Arkansas
USA
209 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  2:31:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally received a confirmation email for a job I applied for.

Kelly M
Go to Top of Page

LecaD
Trainee

MO
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  6:46:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Keisha_R, The paperwork was through a link in an email. For some reason, one Walmart had to be done by the 5th.
Go to Top of Page

.Keisha_R
Inactive

Martinez, GA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  9:42:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got a confirmation for an assignment that yes I did request but the location is wwwaaayyyy off. I put in for Augusta Ga and even checked a past email and it said I applied for Augusta but they want me to go to Rome Ga. I don't even know where that is. I'm getting a very negative feeling about this company. So far nothing has been right with them for me. sigh
The assignment is for an Audit at Sam's club. I put in to set up a display and they later added the audit assignment to it in an update. I don't know, I guess I'll just call them in the morning.

Keisha
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  3:57:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my store list and had to bow out of two due to the short turn around time. I am going to have to be very busy to complete these on time.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  5:20:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am wondering how long the audits take at Wal-Mart as it looks like this project was supposed to start on the 27th and I just found today I had gotten stores. I really want to do the locations, just concerned that I won't be able to complete these on time.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

Millee

Hardwood, MI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  09:45:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello! Russ

I just gotten done with my three stores, and it was easily, for each store it maybe toke me about 30 minutes for each store. The faxing is a pain for me...I have a fax machine cannot get to send. So, I went online and found some free fax area, and fax that way...just hope the paperwork got to where it is suppose too

Millee!!
Go to Top of Page

Kim9
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  10:07:29 PM  Send Kim9 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am a bit disappointed in CAST. Got an email that they had something in my area. I applied for quite a few stores, enough to keep me busy for 2-3 days if I got them all. Never heard anything back (and I indicated I could complete it several days before the due date). You can still select these jobs on the website!

I applied within an hour of getting the email, too.

Kim
Go to Top of Page

Brigitte P

NY
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  07:46:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did my first job for them but only had two days turn around, it was for the Sams audit for tv stand. Does anyone know how fast they pay?
Go to Top of Page

.Keisha_R
Inactive

Martinez, GA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  02:39:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OMG!! It happened. That 24 hr notice thing I mentioned earlier. This morning I received an email from cast and it said that the sams project has to be done my midnight 5/11. This is the first that I'm hearing anything about the project since the update stating that they added an audit to the sams project, the start date is still May 18th, and that they will email me when the problem that they are having with the training video is resolved. All I got was an email telling me to do a project in Rome Ga which is over 3 hrs away from me that I of course can't do. Somehow I knew this was going to happen. I may have to walk away from this company.

Keisha
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  05:15:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kim, I agree with you. I also returned my response for the WM job immediately (I'm on the computer alot) and haven't heard anything except the email stating that IF I was needed they would send a confirmation and 1 other response from they regarding pay status, IC or employee. Of course, we would be ICs IF we got work. I could have done these jobs when I had other work in the same store within 24 hours of receiving the first email.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Brigitte P

NY
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  06:17:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did my first job at Sams, went home input all info and uploaded required pic online on the 9th. Received an email last night stating that I needed to input all info on line by midnight the 11th. Emailed them back to ask if they wanted me to refax the paperwork. Not sure what the problem is but received an email this morning stating that if I had sent everything in not to worry about it. Hint Please keep your paperwork and pics till you get paid just in case.
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl55
Valued Contributor

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  12:00:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the same email and sent them a response that I had finished and input the job last week. I didn't get a response back.
Go to Top of Page

MSerBill

NY
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  3:16:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
from what i have gathered and read. There's seems to be lack of communication on their part. I, too have applied for some, but no reply. Like im wasting my time and money. You would assume that they would know that we need to schedule our work too.
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  05:54:36 AM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
UPDATE: As you will notice from my previous post, it takes awhile to get contacted. I received an email regarding a Wal-Mart PROJECT to audit/pull expired gift cards. It seems they pay once a month, and I wasnt impressed by the pay. 11.00hr plus a $1 bonus for reporting earlier than the due date. They do not pay mileage either. There are a lot of stores posted in my area, but the majority require travel of 30-50 miles away, with only one of the two stores in town to be audited. IF the other store in my town would have been listed, I may have given the project a second thought, but, as an independent contractor job, it isnt worth my time. I presently work for the company that supplies the gift cards that we find in stores, so this may also might fit the category of "conflict of interest" making it easier to turn down. I do the same work for MUCH better pay and get mileage and drivetime from the time I leave home, until I get back to the house. If you might be interested in that companies name contact me, they may have work in your area. It is VERY easy work, and each store takes an hour, to an hour and a half. The downside(?) is that you only call on your stores 1x a month. At present, I service 4 office supply stores, and 4 independent grocers, and my territory is growing, as I am willing to travel upwards of 100+ miles. If CAST paid mileage/drivetime, it could be a profitable little project, or your town is large enough to have a lot of Wal-Mart stores in close proximity listed.
Go to Top of Page

Tina M

Texas
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  3:42:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone received payment for the May work yet?

Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  4:34:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nope---and here I am, applying for another job with them....

It's just been four weeks, which isn't as bad as some companies....

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  6:40:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm applying again this month, wasn't accepted for May. Maybe June will be my lucky month. I noticed that some of the stores for May are not on June's list.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  6:52:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied again also for 4 stores in my area,didn't get them last time,maybe this time.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  6:56:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It says payment for June jobs will be made the week of July 15. So the May jobs payment is most likely the week of June 15.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums