Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 36

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2009 :  12:27:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CAST just sent me job information regarding the Sam's Club waterfall display. I would take it, but the job is 4 hours away from me. Not really worth the price of gas and wear and tear on my vehicle. I have a Sam's Club in my area...why wouldn't they offer me that one???

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

ConnieZinAZ
Contributor

Phoenix, AZ
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  07:32:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They can only give you the jobs as they become available. Is that waterfall display consisting of 4 panels and 3 mounts being mounted on them, very heavy, already installed in that Sam's in your area? sometimes it depends on when the display was shipped to the club. CAST has interesting projects.

ConnieZ
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  05:33:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So has anyone ever actually applied, worked, and gotten paid from this company? I just got 4 jobs assigned after applying for oodles and oodles of them. I was surprised and just want some positive reassurance.
Go to Top of Page

FrankHeld
Contributor

South Bend, IN
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  06:02:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny41

So has anyone ever actually applied, worked, and gotten paid from this company? I just got 4 jobs assigned after applying for oodles and oodles of them. I was surprised and just want some positive reassurance.

You'll be very pleased with them. I am.

Frank
MSPA silver certified. Servicing all of Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  09:14:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been assigned for the green dot project?
Go to Top of Page

DaveCar

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  12:20:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received assignment confirmations overnight for the green dots in one of the big drug stores and in Walm*rts

Also, CAST does pay and they answer phones right away.

Dave
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  2:57:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard anything yet, again. One of these days, I might actually be able to work for them and prove to them that I can and will do the work.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Mindy25

Bronx, NY
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  10:01:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i also got accepted for the green dot project however i can not able to print the work out yet, it says available 8/2 not sure if i am missing something, or if it is just not ready yet.

Mindy
serving ny nj and ct
shopping merchandising audits and store set ups
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  10:16:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have two locations accepted. A little ways from my house but I merchandise in that area every two weeks so will plug those in. Asked for several that are 10 or 15 minutes from my house but haven't heard back on those yet.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

Mindy25

Bronx, NY
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  10:21:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Russ where you able to print the paperwork on those two yet???

Mindy
serving ny nj and ct
shopping merchandising audits and store set ups
Go to Top of Page

Millee

Hardwood, MI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  12:09:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello! Everyone

Has anybody gotten paid for project for June, it is pass July 15th and no check in the mail yet. I did the expire debt cards in June, and still waiting for a check. Is anybody else till waiting?

Millee
Go to Top of Page

FrankHeld
Contributor

South Bend, IN
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  3:43:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Millee

Hello! Everyone

Has anybody gotten paid for project for June, it is pass July 15th and no check in the mail yet. I did the expire debt cards in June, and still waiting for a check. Is anybody else till waiting?

Millee

I got a check from them last week.

Frank
MSPA silver certified. Servicing all of Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan
Go to Top of Page

DaveCar

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  5:07:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
paperwork links are now ready.

Dave
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  8:13:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did the green dot project and I have to say it went real well. This was the first time I've gotten to work for CAST, but I have applied for several jobs with them prior to this one. I did walk away with two gouges in my left arm and hand from resetting the cards because parts of the displays are non-movable so you have to force what you have in there without damaging anything. Otherwise, I did enjoy the work and the paperwork was super easy. I did have to call about one store and they did answer the phone very promptly which was great too!

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  02:09:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I keep applying and never get anything and it's not because of lack of experience.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  03:29:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Quinn, it's not just you. I have almost decided not to even apply when I get those emails.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Christian
Star Contributor

Castleton, VT
USA
647 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  03:52:43 AM  Visit Ellen Christian's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Even worse, I keep getting those emails & I go through all the nonsense to look stuff up & the state of Vermont is not even listed! I have no idea why they don't do the jobs in Vermont but why send me the email if my state is not there?

~*~ Ellen ~*~
Silver Certified ndkvcr
Merchandising, Demonstrating and Shopping in Rutland County, Vermont and Eastern Washington County, New York!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  1:43:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ellen, I am tired of doing the same thing, except they actually have work in IN.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Angela Harrington

mid-michigan, MI
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  6:26:39 PM  Visit Angela Harrington's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just completed 9 of the green dot projects. Not one single store had the shipment or the display the cards go on. It was frustrating yet easy if that makes any sense
I just don't like the on-line reporting then get a number then fax or upload the whole thing seems redundant to me.

I would recommend working fort them if one gets the chance. They really have no rhyme or reason on who gets picked.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  2:56:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I keep applying too when they send jobs. Last week they sent one for walmarts and riteaids. I applied for the 9 riteaids and 6 wm's. didn't get a one.I'm about ready to give up applying.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums