Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Creative Agency Services Team, Inc. (CASTFORCE)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Anthony In Minnesota
Contributor

Minnesota
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  5:33:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never worked for them before. I got all 21 I applied for. It was very easy work.
Go to Top of Page

HelenD

Henderson, Nevada
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  04:57:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did one job for them at 3 different locations. Have applied for many and never get them

Oh well, their loss

Helen Dobbs
Go to Top of Page

LFHill

Kingsport, TN
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  07:14:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied and was supposedly to have started some green dot projects back at he first of the year. I was supposed to have the 21 stores that I used to do for SPS and yes Jim Kelly was the one who contacted me who was formerly form SPS, Also listed on the Master Merchandisers COO on there website. The day before the job was to have started I was told it had changed and they would get back to me. In the mean time I had turned down several hundred dollars of work because I was already obligated. Since that experience I will never again apply unless I have nothing else and am desperate.

I canít help but wonder if Jim Kelley the AM for Master Merchandisers, and James Kelly COO for Master Merchandisers are the same person? Jim Kelly the AM says he is not the owner just an AM when he responded back to my Notice of Breach of Contract for MM.

Lyle
Go to Top of Page

Anthony In Minnesota
Contributor

Minnesota
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  11:37:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just so everybody is aware CAST has nothing to do with Masters merchandisers. They may have at one time. They are very pleasant to talk with on the phone. They are more then happy to share their thoughts on Masters Merchadisers. Very few merchandising companies are available live on weekend nights, if you need help with a project.
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2009 :  04:01:22 AM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
When applying, keep in mind that there are probably thousands of people applying! This company consists of people that worked with other merchandising companies at some point and called some merchandisers they remember working with that did a great job with them.

Some reps may take a lot of locations. It's nothing personal. Like Maritz Research, they can become quite loyal. I've done A LOT of locations for CAST, however, I took a HUGE financial loss during the projects in June (Not through any fault of their own..) due to car trouble. Within a month and DURING the stretch in June, I had a clutch go out, the rear axle gears or something like that get chewed up due to how the ppl TOWED the car, speedometer go out..That was when covering a store for them 200 miles away that the other rep never bothered to do and didn't call them to say they weren't gonna do. I had something happen a couple weeks before where I ended up having to rent a car to get it completed and a bunch of other things I can't even remember. It actually sounded like a bunch of excuses from a flake that even I couldn't believe and I was experiencing it!

They were understanding and gave me a couple extensions. During one of the troubled periods, they even advanced me a couple hundred dollars so I could get that rental car to complete the project!

This company has got to be one of the best companies out there when it comes to dealing with the staff and support. It doesn't matter what time you need help, you almost always get someone. I did some projects during third shift. I'm sure I woke someone up, but another on their staff said that he was up anyways when I called for assistance on something. Some merchandising companies, you have trouble getting help in the middle of the day when someone is SUPPOSE to be in the office.

While the process of entering in the information and requesting locations is less than desireable, you couldn't ever ask for a better company to work for. It may be hard to get in for that sheer fact alone that word has gotten out how awesome and easy they are to work with.

Just have patience..and if you keep seeing locations open in your area, give em a call. You won't be..oh great, I forgot what I was saying in midsentence. You get the idea tho.

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

KristieLeigh

Felton, DE
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  3:17:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did some of the Green Dot jobs for Cast. It was pretty easy and straightforward.

Thanks!
Kristie

Kristie Leigh
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  10:31:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do not get this company. I get emails from them and see some info about work but no details or pay info. How do we find out #1 what we are supposed to do (job details) and #2 the pay??
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  2:10:01 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
In the email that you receive, it has the company logo and your ID#. Copy the ID# down as you will need it to sign up for stores. There is also a place on this colorful page that enables you to "click" to sign up for projects available in your state. Also, you will fill in your contact info plus that ID#. A new page will come up with projects available in the state you selected.After viewing and selecting the stores you want to do, you still have time to back out, should you find there isnt enough work to bother with. Once you commit to do the work, then they will contact you with the list of stores that THEY assign you, and the work details. These stores change as work becomes available, so dont count on always working at one particular store. Projects pay 10-12.00 per store, depending on the amount of time and work involved.DO NOT delete your junk mail, be sure to read who its from. IF an email comes in the junk mailbox and you automatically delete it, CAST will NOT send you any more notifications of work available.There is a lot of work available in WM stores, KM and Office Supply.
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  2:13:51 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Forgot to mention, they do not pay mileage or travel time. When you have clicked on the stores you want to service, at the bottom of the page it will tell you how much money you can expect to make for those stores. IF someone else assigned the same stores to themself, then you will only get the open stores available to service, so its best to act in a timely manner if you want the work.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  4:50:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
McBarb, the pay and paydate is one the first page. I've applied for several different assignments and yet to get any. I've given up any but for stores that I would be in that week.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  8:00:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've gotten 6 emails from them last week, a few came in while I was on computer,so hurried and applied for the stores I wanted. Didn't hear one word back. I;ve applied every time they have posted jobs and have never gotten a one.I'm about ready to quit applying. They can't have that many reps. in my area. I've even looked at the vendor sign in at a couple of these stores and I've never seen in one singned in as being from cast.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Anthony In Minnesota
Contributor

Minnesota
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  8:05:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do not know either how they assign their assignments. Their are some assignments were I will get all the locations that I ask for and some I never hear a word. Their work is easy and great if you can loop it together with other assignments that you may have.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  3:17:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Same goes here for me. I've applied but nothing. I think i'll just stick with the stores and companies that i know i can get some work in for sure.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Anthony In Minnesota
Contributor

Minnesota
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  12:48:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When a store does not have the shipment. You will get that store again and paid to go back to the store.
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  12:30:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just did my first assignment for them today, I requested 2 Green Dot services and got them both, guess it depends on where you live.

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  05:26:18 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Multiple states are being offered this morning. I applied for 4 locations. Terms were a set amount per store PROVIDED ALL STORES are completed. Terms indicate if I fail to complete one of the requested stores, NO PAY.

Specifics were less than sketchy which causes me concern. The email just names the targeted business and the locations offered.

I just received an email acknowledging the stores that I applied for.
I am not selected yet.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  05:36:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff,

I work for CAST on occasion. It's never really an issue....all those little boxes you have to check. The work is usually super easy and quick. I haven't really had a project (I've only done prepaid card things) last more then 40 minutes tops! Usually it's something I can do in 15-20 minutes. Don't sweat it. Plus they pay regularly (they always post the pay day for the assignment on the info page).

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

LarryB
Trainee

Lanesboro, MA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  2:10:11 PM  Send LarryB an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do alot for CAST, but this one your right not a lot of info available, just the short time frame to complete, if you want all or none of what you apply for maker you you note that in the comments section.

Larry
Go to Top of Page

Angela Harrington

mid-michigan, MI
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  4:00:25 PM  Visit Angela Harrington's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I thought I missed something, Cast normally has easy work so I just "applied" then afterwards I thought what was the job again? I only asked for 3 so I guesss it wont be too bad.
Go to Top of Page

RobinC

Lexington, KY
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  05:14:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have picked up several jobs for them that are due this week. They are for discount stores that are open late. My question is ... Do I have to go during typical work hours (8-5), or, since they are open later hours, can I go anytime they are open? I am pretty knew with this company and I was not sure their policy. Times are not listed in the instructions.

Robin
MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping Lexington and Central Kentucky
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ģ Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums