Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

TracyAZ
Apprentice

Glendale, AZ
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2003 :  09:13:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am looking to meet other shoppers in AZ.

Brezi
Valued Contributor

Scottsdale, AZ
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2003 :  10:27:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Tracy,

Please feel free to contact me via email. I've been mystery shopping for about 9 months and would enjoy exchanging tips.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

Dee in AZ
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
663 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2003 :  09:45:58 AM  Visit Dee in AZ's Homepage  Send Dee in AZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tracy,
I am in Tucson and have been shopping a little over 2 years. Send me an email!

Dee
Ardent Services
Go to Top of Page

BeccaJP
Apprentice

Memphis, TN
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2003 :  6:36:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Arizona is my homestate. I'm moving back there this month!!
Haven't lived there in over 10 years. Bet it's changed!!
I'll be in Tucson. How's the mystery shop availability there??
I'm in Memphis now and I've been doing about 3-6 shops/audits a week.
I hope I can get at least that much in Tucson. Dee or anyone else can you let me know!!!
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Tammy2
Apprentice

Mesa, Arizona
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2003 :  10:31:33 PM  Send Tammy2 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am in Mesa. I am just starting to mystery shop too. I would like to exchange tips with you too. Send me an email.
Go to Top of Page

Dee in AZ
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
663 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2003 :  12:33:23 PM  Visit Dee in AZ's Homepage  Send Dee in AZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Becca,
I'm doing around 125 shops a month and with a full time job too I find myself turning lots of shops down. I don't think you will have a problem here...there are quite a few shoppers but the area doesn't seem saturated. At least yet!
Tucson is great...Sunshine and blue skies today!

Dee
Ardent Services
Go to Top of Page

Amber J
Star Contributor

Mesa, Arizona
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  12:02:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone, I've been a mystery shopper full time for a bit over a year (previously did it part-time) and I'm loving every minute of it. Just e-mail if you'd like to chat sometime. This is my first post on the forum, I read it daily but haven't posted till today, too busy filling out those forms. Is anyone going to the MSPA conference in Chandler on March 13,2004? Happy shopping.

MSPA Gold Certified

Go to Top of Page

.Dawn DE
Inactive

DE
USA
518 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  12:04:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello, all. I live in Delaware but my husband and I are seriously considering a move to the Phoenix area in the next 6 months. We are flying out for a few days at the end of the month to attend a job fair and get a feel for the area. Tammy, from what I have read Mesa (and the East Valley in general) is a great place to live. I would love to hear what you all have to say about life in Arizona. We can't wait to visit.

Dawn
Go to Top of Page

Debra 11

Tucson, Arizona
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  12:41:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all Arizona shoppers. I have been shopping since Sept. and I love it too. Amber - I am going to the Gold Workshop in Chandler next Sat. I know of one other shopper who is going who is also from Tucson. Are you going? Anyone else plan to go? I'd love to meet you!

MSPA Gold Certified - t2ss4c
Shopping Tucson, Arizona
Go to Top of Page

Crina
Apprentice

Scottsdale, AZ
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  7:00:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello there,

I just started MS a month ago. Right now I am doing an average of 10-15 shops/day and I love it. I live in Scottsdale and I cover Scottsdale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Glendale, Tempe and sometimes Chandler. Letís network!
Go to Top of Page

Amber J
Star Contributor

Mesa, Arizona
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  10:11:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know as of yet if I'm going to this workshop. I have a shop scheduled for that day! It took me a few months to get this shop and I'd hate to try to reschedule it. Drat! So I will definetly be at the next one. I hope they can plan another ASAP.

MSPA Gold Certified

Go to Top of Page

Andie
Valued Contributor

Sealy, TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  02:05:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Amber,

I would consider calling the company and explaining the situation. They may be happy that you want to attend the certification and be willing to re-schedule your shop.

Sometimes shops must be completed on certain dates/times, but other times there is some flexibility in the schedule on behalf of the company.

It is worth a shot to ask them. At the same time, it informs the company that you are interested in improving your education/skills - even if they cannot re-schedule the shop for you.

Andie
Gold Certified, CCSE
Small Town TX
Go to Top of Page

DiannaPhillips
Valued Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  10:38:02 AM  Visit DiannaPhillips's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Arizona Shoppers:
I am going to the Chandler Gold Certification also, hope to meet many of you there. Debra, see you for lunch on Friday.
Di

Dianna
Triple MSPA Gold Certified
Independent Contractor/Scheduler
Go to Top of Page

Amber J
Star Contributor

Mesa, Arizona
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  12:31:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I'll call them tomorrow and see if it can be rescheduled. I really do want to attend this conference. So if I can make it hopefully I'll see and meet everyone there.

MSPA Gold Certified

Go to Top of Page

KSSLorri
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, Ohio
USA
603 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  12:32:08 PM  Visit KSSLorri's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys!

I am going to be at the Gold Workshop as well (I live in Tucson) and I am bringing one of my schedulers with me (KSSChristi).

Also, Coast to Coast Scheduling Services is coming with 3 schedulers and Ray from Volition will be there. Also, representatives from Ritter and Associates and RQA will join us.

There will not be another MSPA Gold Certification workshop in Arizona until AT LEAST 2005, so don't miss this one if you want to get certified! We had a great turnout last year, and I'm expecting the same next weekend. See you all there!

Lorri (Kern) Hsu
KSS International, Inc.
KSSLorri@kernscheduling.com
Go to Top of Page

MichelleShopsPhx

Phoenix, AZ
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  7:51:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all-
I'll be there Saturday too... and someone in the Phx area is getting 15 shops a day??-- THATS where all my shops went ;)

michelleshopsphx
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  2:14:00 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just heard that there are still a few seats left for the MSPA Gold in Chandler, AZ on 3/13. If you are still not registered, hurry and book your seat.

Register at
http://www.mysteryshop.org/gold.php

San Marcos Resort and Conference Center
One San Marcos Plaza
Chandler, AZ
1-800-528-8071
Go to Top of Page

Amber J
Star Contributor

Mesa, Arizona
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  9:46:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I tried, I cannot get out of my shop without some repercussions...so to speak. So, question...how long is the lunch at this conference tomorrow? Could I duck out and do my shop in say an hour and a half and come back? I'm guessing probably not. So, have a great time everyone, so sorry I could not be there, but commitments (you very well know....)kept me from being there...but watch out for next year, I'm the first to sign up!!! Good Luck!!! Think of me....

MSPA Gold Certified

Go to Top of Page

KSSLorri
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, Ohio
USA
603 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  10:24:10 PM  Visit KSSLorri's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, you could do a shop on your lunch break and come back.

Don't bet on a conference in 2005.. it's looking like Phoenix is dead til 2006 due to non-interest by shoppers. Our sister cities in San Diego, Los Angeles, etc., sell out, but Phoenix loses money every time.

If you want to come, please do and we'll register you at the door, but obtaining Gold in Arizona is probably not going to be a possibility again until 2005 at the earliest.. and maybe not til 2006.

Lorri (Kern) Hsu
KSS International, Inc.
KSSLorri@kernscheduling.com
Go to Top of Page

Charity2174

Casa Grande, AZ
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  10:33:19 PM  Send Charity2174 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was sorry that I missed the Gold Conference in Arizona this year...so is it worth it to go to San Diego for the Gold? I am still semi-new and have been doing this for 6 months and haven't been able to find enough shops to make any money so far. I am between Tucson and Phoenix so the area should have more audits available so I thought if I was GOLDEN I may start seeing some work. I have a passion for shopping so that is how I got hooked with MSing and it keeps me out and about VS my other job, school and tutoring. How did the Gold Certification go? Has it improved the jobs you have been offered or the quality of assignments? Did you make any good contacts or find positions you otherwise would not have found on your own by attending the conference? Please fill me in so I can benefit vicariously through you!

SILVER CERTIFICATE 1eqpz8: Shopping through AZ; observing empoyees and hunting for bargains along the way!
Go to Top of Page

Dee in AZ
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
663 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2004 :  08:26:12 AM  Visit Dee in AZ's Homepage  Send Dee in AZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Charity,
I can't answer your question about the Gold because I have never gone but I can help you out with a little networking. I see jobs in your area often.
Also... Thanks for picking up those shops for me in Eloy! I suspect Erica filled you in on my camera problems that day.

Dee
Ardent Services
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ģ Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums