Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Charity2174

Casa Grande, AZ
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2004 :  1:24:08 PM  Send Charity2174 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dee,
Erica didn't tell me who had the camera problem but I am glad I could pick it up for you since they are so close to my home. I would love to e-mail you some time since you have a lot of experience in this area for tips and tricks.
Thanks!
Charity

SILVER CERTIFICATE 1eqpz8: Shopping through AZ; observing empoyees and hunting for bargains along the way!
Go to Top of Page

AmyHoffy
Valued Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  12:59:03 PM  Visit AmyHoffy's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm shopping Tucson now, too.

I've also won two movie passes each for "Dust to Glory" and "The Balland of Jack and Rose" right here from volition.com .

I love this place! I'd love to chat with other Arizona shoppers.

Amy

Princess Amy Grace
MSPA Gold Certified 10/14/2006
Go to Top of Page

Amber J
Star Contributor

Mesa, Arizona
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  11:14:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Congrats on the win Amy.

MSPA Gold Certified

Go to Top of Page

AdinaB
Valued Contributor

Flagstaff, AZ
USA
142 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  7:33:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello I'm in Flag and have been shopping off and on for a couple years, though only 2 months here. Not too many jobs up here, but enough to give me something to do every now and then. Glad to meet other Arizona MSers.

Adina

Part-Time Shopper serving Northern Arizona
Go to Top of Page

SWelcer

Tucson, AZ
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  6:33:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi there AZ shoppers!

I'm new, been shopping for about 2 1/2 weeks now. AND this is my first post I've completed 8 and have 7 scheduled for next week! I'm feeling that is a pretty good start

I'm in Tucson,(Oro Valley) and would love to network with any other Tucson shoppers, or anyone in AZ for that matter.

I love this forum, Thanks Ray--and it's pretty cool that a Tucsonian started this all. Sheesh, I even remember the old Bus Stop bench ads....."A Volition of FREE STUFF"....... LOL

Nice to meet you all!

Shelly
Go to Top of Page

Lisa H

AZ
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  2:39:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello! My first post here. I live in Flagstaff also and as Adina said, not a whole lot happening here. I have been doing the coffee shops and some retail stores. Wish there were more. Most shops seem to be centered around Phoenix or Tucson. I would love to communicate with other AZ shoppers. Happy shopping! Lisa

Lisa - shopping Arizona - SILVER CERTIFIED!
Go to Top of Page

Jen Borgen
Valued Contributor

Peoria, AZ
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  4:30:27 PM  Visit Jen Borgen's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been mystery shopping for over a year now and merchandising for about 4 months. Right now, I am doing a lot more merchandising than MS.

I also babysit during the day and homeschool my kids.

We school through out the summer because we don't have a pool.

We take off time in the fall and spring.

_________Silver Certified_________
Go to Top of Page

.TomODell
Inactive

Mesa, AZ
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  4:06:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Greetings All..

Been MS'g for about 2 years off & on. Recently retired and have been really getting with it lately. Lots of fun, I think. I mainly shop Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Apache Junction and Gilbert. I have done a few in Phoenix & Scottsdale as well but not many (too far for me). I was bribed to do one in Globe a few weeks ago but they were desperate and paid well so I did it for grins. Hope to hear from others in the area.
Go to Top of Page

SaraBeth

Briarwood, NY
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  09:56:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi there.

It looks likely that I will be moving to Phoenix in September (I'll know for sure in a week or so). I will not be doing much shopping, as far as I can tell now, because of the job and school work that is causing the move.

I was just hoping that some friendly MSers could help me out by making any suggestions about the region that might ease the transition. Any suggestions about things to do in the area, the social culture, tips, and even suggestions of neighborhoods in which to look for rental housing will be greatly appreciated. I will be moving down all by myself for 9 months or so and I can use all the help I can get!

I will be living on a really small stipend, so please keep that in mind if you do suggest areas to rent apartments in. I'm hoping not to top $600 a month for a studio or 1 bedroom. Is that do-able? I'm moving from NYC so I have no idea about the difference in cost of living. I did a search at rent.com for housing, but there is no way to know if the prices listed are for nice neighborhoods or places where you have to be scared to walk out of the door.

Thanks in advance for what I know will be great answers from fellow MSers.

I posted a similar message for the Kansas City thread because that is the other location that I might be moving to...the uncertainty is killing me...but at least this way I feel like I am starting to do something to facilitate my move, whichever of the two options it is.

Best wishes,
Sara
Go to Top of Page

Helen Jean Harris
Valued Contributor

Mesa, AZ
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  12:04:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello! I'm moving permanently to Mesa, AZ late September or early October. We've been wintering there for a few years and built a home a couple of years ago. I've done some surveys, interviews, hotel shops and merchandising while there. Have a lot of experience in Mystery shopping, merchandising, demo's, much more. Plan to do much more once settled. However, my busy work time should be mid March through October. The rest of the time we have fun at our resort..

Looking forward to meeting others here. Maybe a get together some day...

Wish Ray would put the states in alpha order on this forum..

Helen Jean
Go to Top of Page

Donnabella
Star Contributor

Peoria, AZ
USA
369 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  10:25:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi All:

I'm currently an Idaho shopper, but am moving to Peoria in two weeks!! WOOHOO!! I lived in Scottsdale for 27 years and am now coming "home".

I'd love to get tips from those of you who shop the west side area or even Scottsdale, as my Mom lives there still and I'll be over there.

E-mail me if you have a chance or respond to this thread!

Donna
Shopping the Metropolitan Phoenix Area
Go to Top of Page

Frank Sunfrog
Trainee

Tucson, AZ
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2005 :  2:29:58 PM  Send Frank Sunfrog an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I'm a newbie!
Does anyone know of a good company with jobs in Tucson?
Go to Top of Page

Shar
Apprentice

Phoenix, AZ
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 :  9:21:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone

I am a newbie and putting out an SOS for anyone wishing to network with someone in Phoenix.

Sharon

Silver cert rc4xed shopping in Phoenix
Go to Top of Page

Rodela J
Apprentice

Tucson, AZ
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  02:33:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,
My name is Jackie and I have been shopping for two months. I also need help with finding shops in and around the Tucson area. How do you find out which companies are listing shops mainly in your area?
I have applied to so many MS companies, but haven't had a whole lot of luck. All advice would be welcome and appreciated. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

DWarne
Trainee

Phoenix, AZ
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  7:11:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do you do it for the shopping experience? Is this
something that can be profitable? Can good money be
made? I was just curious because it seens the job
ads I've always seen were a small amount would be
made and you always get reimbursted. Sometimes I don't
always have the money to do the job, then get reimbursted.
Just wondered what some thoughts were.

Donna
Go to Top of Page

AmyHoffy
Valued Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  12:23:56 PM  Visit AmyHoffy's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi.

Anyone else in Tucson: do you feel like we've been getting swamped with jobs? I did more than I could handle some days, just because it's hard to say no to such wonderful schedulers when they call you.

Also, there are companies I signed up with a year ago, and I never heard anything. I've gotten jobs from 5 of them in the past month.

This isn't a complaint! I'm having a blast, and I would love to chat with other shoppers in this area.

Thanks,

Amy Grace

Princess Amy Grace
Go to Top of Page

AmyHoffy
Valued Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  12:19:17 PM  Visit AmyHoffy's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi again Arizona shoppers. Who's going to the Gold workshop in Phoenix on Oct 14th?

I can't wait to meet other local shoppers, and hopefully a couple of my favorite schedulers!

Amy Grace

Princess Amy Grace
Go to Top of Page

CVinsant
Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2006 :  02:20:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Tucson Shoppers!
I have noticed many of the companies I worked for no longer seem to have shops in the Tucson area. There is only a handful that I am getting shops from on a regular basis. I am sure things will pick up after the first of the year. I probably need to start applying to new companies and others that I have never signed up for. I have about 40 companies that I have worked for in the past five years at one time or another. I do get phone calls from schedulers offering shops from a few companies. Are you getting lots of shops these days?

Christina
Go to Top of Page

RaquelAReynolds

Tucson, Arizona
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2007 :  3:54:20 PM  Send RaquelAReynolds an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
hI fellow Arizonans.

I have been Shopping on and off part-time for 5 years now. I also do Merchandising and I have been doing this for 5-6 years now Full-time. I am also a AVON Independent Sales Rep. I live on the SW side of Tucson. Hi to all my fellow Tucsonins on this board.

A Raquel R
Go to Top of Page

FrannieLJ74
Trainee

Surprise, AZ
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2007 :  12:15:31 PM  Send FrannieLJ74 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello all. I am near phoenix, on the NW side, and have only been here a year. I used ot do Merchandising in Wyoming and am looking into starting MS here in AZ. I am a single mom of 4 so looking for things that I can work around my schedule. Any info, tips, suggestions, etc? I would love to network!

~~Frannie~~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums