Page: of 3

ShanInAZ
Apprentice

Phoenix, AZ
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2008 :  4:08:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI

I am Shan in Phoenix, I have been shopping for 5years on and off. Would love to meet other MS here in AZ. I travel all over AZ depending on the pay

Shan
Go to Top of Page

StevenW
Apprentice

Sierra Vista, AZ
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  10:53:04 PM  Visit StevenW's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello folks,
any ms people in southern Arizona?
I've been doing ms for about a year but just moved back down to Sierra Vista, so I'm looking for any one who's in this area.

Steven
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2008 :  10:44:20 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Be sure to watch the news on KOLD 13 (Tucson) on Monday for a report on Mystery Shopping Scams.
Go to Top of Page

KochMart

Tucson, AZ
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2009 :  11:19:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Experienced mystery shopping in Tucson interested in networking with other local mystery shoppers. Please respond with the nature of your interest. I would like to meet face-to-face with others in a local restaurant to share experiences and ideas.

Regina
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2009 :  11:46:55 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Regina,

I'm interested and I've emailed the shoppers and scheduler I know who live here to see what they say.

ciao,
Ray

Go to Top of Page

KochMart

Tucson, AZ
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2009 :  11:50:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you Ray.

Regina
Go to Top of Page

Raymond E
Valued Contributor

Gilbert, AZ
USA
159 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2011 :  03:08:41 AM  Visit Raymond E's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I moved back to Arizona last June from Orlando. Beyond that I have been performing mystery shopping since 2008. I love to travel and frequently go to the Northeastern part of the state to get away. Specifically the Showlow area.

Anyways, this field is so isolating sometimes. I would love to meet other Arizona Mystery shoppers. It would be great to talk to someone else who knows this work is not a scam.

Feel free to send me an email offline.

Best wishes,
Raymond

Raymond
MPSA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LeeR

Phoenix, Arizona
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2012 :  09:52:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
New member here.
Just wanted to say hello
Anybody else here in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area?
Go to Top of Page

JenTyree
Apprentice

Chandler, Arizona
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  5:53:02 PM  Visit JenTyree's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am in Chandler. Feel free to send a message.

Jennifer

-Jennifer Tyree-
Go to Top of Page

JoAnne Hatton
Apprentice

Sun City West, Arizona
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2013 :  4:59:16 PM  Send JoAnne Hatton an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Moved to Sun City West in July and am busier than a one armed paper hanger. Love to lunch with other shoppers. Will be in Vegas for the conference.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums