Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2013 :  12:27:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For the ones I've seen, the whole point of the shop is the Refund Anticipation Loans that can be issued based on the refund, so yes, you have to actually let them submit them. The shops don't really care at all about the tax prep itself.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
457 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2014 :  12:00:43 PM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sandi G

For the ones I've seen, the whole point of the shop is the Refund Anticipation Loans that can be issued based on the refund, so yes, you have to actually let them submit them. The shops don't really care at all about the tax prep itself.

Exactly. They only care about he RAL process. Nothing about how well your taxes were prepared. I did one two years ago and won't do another one. I had to show the guy how to figure out charitable deductions and he was dressed more like to go camping rather than an office situation.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:
Chat Area

You can quickly see how many people are in the chat area by looking at the link above.

Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums