61679 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  10:13:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Be Rewarded for your online activities! $5.00 For Signing Up
    •Reading Emails
    •Shopping Online
    •Trying Brand Name Products
    •Taking Surveys Online
    •Playing Games
I've only been with this site for a few months. I wanted to see how it goes first.
You do need to reach a $30 payout. I'm only clicking the emails, so I realize reaching a $30 payout will take a while, but it only takes seconds to do each day, so why not. I average about 4 emails a day.

Picture Is Link To Sign-Up

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3062 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  10:38:12 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I checked to see if I am a member and found an email from Tim telling me about it 03/2004. I never joined. I'll check with him about it.
Go to Top of Page

Tim_WidowsMites
Administrator

Corvallis, OR
USA
132 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  05:31:01 AM  Visit Tim_WidowsMites's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
After digging, looks like I never did join!!

I will do so now and check them out. Will report back once I learn more.

Anyone has been paid yet?

-Tim
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  08:38:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Subject: You have Requested a Check Payment from SendEarnings!
Date: 6/3/2009 10:18:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time

Sort of a long time to wait, but now that I've requested my first payment I'm now a Gold Member.
Weekly Payments
As a Gold Member, you can start requesting your checks to be processed on a weekly basis, rather than a monthly schedule.

Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  1:07:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Now that I'm a gold member I've noticed I'm getting more PTC links.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  11:28:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Congratulations! A payment by check was requested on Oct 01, 2010 for the amount of $27.03. Your estimated ship date is Oct 06, 2010
Congratulations! We have just credited your account $3.00 for being a loyal SendEarnings® member. Add this to your earnings from your SendEarnings® activities and you’re on your way to receiving your next check from SendEarnings®.
Personally, I like SendEarnings. Every third day I go to my email box I made specifically for SendEarnings and it takes me not even two minutes if that of my time to click. This mail box has not seen one spam email. Why am I not seeing any spam email? Because I do not fill out any of the SPAM offers, I am strictly doing PTC.
I do not pay out $ from my pocket to earn more money, take the long boring surveys, etc.
Sure, they take $2.97 from the $30 but that's because they're starting you off with a $3.00 credit to start new.

Once you become a gold member you do not have to wait to get paid, my check will be mailed next Wed. - I don't care if I get paid once a year because of doing PTC only, it takes so little effort and time and it's $27.00 I wouldn't have otherwise.

Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2010 :  12:30:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check arrived today, very easy money

Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1075 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  3:16:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed up.. Thanks Marie!! Seems sort of like MyPoints.... easy money.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  11:27:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was a member of SE & ID, both, for a long time...only did the PTC; and, it DID take a long time to reach payout.

Bit, as Marie said, it's quick & easy...and, it's $30 you didn't have before. I usually waited until I had $33 before cashing out...then, I got a check for a full $30.

I do wish they would pay in E-codes or Pay-pal...always good to have on hand for gifts, etc.,
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  11:45:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It does take a long time to reach payout. I actually just cashed out, and got a special promo where if I was able to reach $40 in 4 weeks (extra basically $10) there would be no check fee. I did a ton of surveys during those weeks and did get the extra $10. Felt it was worth it.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2011 :  11:25:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'll be cashing out again this week, need .8 (4 emails)...easy money.

ETA June 1
Congratulations!
A payment by check was requested on Jun 01, 2011 for the amount of $27.20.
Your estimated ship date is Jun 08, 2011

ETA June 20
Check arrived
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2012 :  07:05:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'll be requesting a $30.00 check. Wish they didn't take out the $3.00 fee but they do give that back to you. I'll start with a $3.00 balance.

Very easy money for little effort

Current Balance
Your current balance is: $33.13

Check Request Payout
You can receive a check for: $30.13*
*Your current balance minus a $3.00 processing fee.
Estimated ship date is Jul 18, 2012
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2013 :  8:45:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When did they quit sending out paid ads?
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2013 :  9:10:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Clare

When did they quit sending out paid ads?

Answer:
quote:
While we do offer a small reward for confirming PaidEmails®, the purpose of PaidEmails® is to inform you of
exciting new Cash Offers, Games opportunities, and other exciting new opportunities on our site.
For this reason, it is not feasible for us to continue sending PaidEmails® indefinitely to Members who have no
actual interest in the opportunities offered. For us to continue sending you PaidEmails®, you need to continue
to consistently participate in our Cash Offers and/or other earning opportunities.
Members who do not consistently participate in our other opportunities may experience a diminished number
of PaidEmails®, or become unable to receive them entirely. Since the way each Member participates is
different, it is difficult for us to tell you exactly how many opportunities to complete to continue receiving
PaidEmails®, but remember that PaidEmails® are not meant to be your primary way of earning. So, a good
rule of thumb is that if you are confirming significantly more PaidEmails® than the number of opportunities
you actually participate in, you may need to participate more.

Go to Top of Page

HPersellin
Valued Contributor

Prescott, AZ
USA
161 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2013 :  01:39:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I cashed out $30 minus their $3 fee and will not be doing business with them again. I had interactions with rude CSRs and essentially no help with questions.

Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2013 :  05:23:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HPersellin

I cashed out $30 minus their $3 fee and will not be doing business with them again.
Once you cash out you should have received a credit of $3.00.
quote:
Congratulations! We have just credited your account $3.00 for being a loyal SendEarnings® member. Add this to your earnings from your SendEarnings® activities and you’re on your way to receiving your next check from SendEarnings®.
Go to Top of Page

HPersellin
Valued Contributor

Prescott, AZ
USA
161 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2013 :  1:59:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did receive the credit, however to get to my cashout amount I did 10-12 offers on top of the credit I had back when I got emails. On EVERY SINGLE offer that I completed except one I had to hunt them down and force them to give me my credit. I have better ways to spend my time.

Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2013 :  12:44:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email to re-activate my account again.

So if you're not getting any emails that might be the reason why, they must have done some updating to their website because I had to update my profile as well, some new questions.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2013 :  2:34:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cashed out for $30 again
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1075 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2013 :  3:57:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up and get emails every day. I have abt $12 so far just for clicking on emails. This is as easy as MyPoints!! Bravo...
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
61679 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  4:10:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MCBarb

I signed up and get emails every day

Every now and then do a survey or an easy offer. They're starting to frown on the email only clickers. They're in this to make money and if you're not helping them out they'll stop sending emails. Just an FYI
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums