Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2009 :  09:03:59 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you have a new email address, please be sure to update your profile.

If any email from the forum gets bounced back to me as undeliverable I will have to lock your account until you contact me and we update your address. I also will have to remove all subscriptions that you have as all these emails get bounced back to me.

If I have changed your password, and your email is dead, you need to contact me so that I can edit your account to the new email address.

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  10:23:04 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
MargieMD

I know you are still active as you were on the forum today. However your email is bouncing, so I had to change your password and delete all your subscriptions.

Unknown user: xxxxxxx@excite.com
RCPT TO generated following response:
550 5.1.1 <xxxxxxx@excite.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  4:33:53 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Catherine51

I know you are still active as you were on the forum recently. However your email is bouncing, so I had to change your password and delete all your subscriptions.

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<xxxxxxxx@aol.com>
(reason: xxxxxxxx MAILBOX FULL)
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  3:33:52 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
RoyFree from FtWorth

Unknown user: xxxxxxxxxx@earthlink.net

I know you are still active as you were on the forum today. However your email is bouncing, so I had to change your password and delete all your subscriptions.

550 Due to extended inactivity new mail is not currently being accepted for this mailbox.
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  2:30:34 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Valerie

Unknown user: XXXXXXX@email.com
550 <XXXXXXX@email.com>: inactive user
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  11:33:42 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
KC_Pelton

550 xxxxxxxxx@peoplepc.com ...User account is unavailable
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2009 :  10:37:20 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
SherryDG

I know you are still active as you were on the forum recently. However your email is bouncing, so I had to change your password and delete all your subscriptions.

Unknown user: xxxxxxxxx@comcast.net
550 5.1.1 Not our customer
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  10:03:27 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary Elizabeth

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<xxxxxxxx@aol.com>
(reason: xxxxxxxx MAILBOX FULL)
Go to Top of Page

SJones
Star Contributor

USA
3121 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  12:02:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Out of curiosity. If email bounces back, do you give it another try in a day or so? I had people tell me that emails to me sometimes bounce back. I have no idea why. I'm guessing it's the provider. Anyhow, if they try it again the next day it works. Just curious.

Susanne
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  12:31:03 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I the error message is just that the mail bounced, I ignore it.

However if the error is something like these, I can assume the person has a new address:
Mailbox Full
Not our customer
inactive user
User unknown
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  09:39:29 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
DianeGils

I got a lot of error messages today from your account.
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  8:00:05 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
CaudellDe

Unknown user: caudelld@xxxxxxx.com

550 #5.1.0 Address rejected
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  09:21:32 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
April74

I know you are still active as you were on the forum today. However your email is bouncing, so I had to change your password and delete any subscriptions.

Unknown user: xxxxxxxxxx@aol.com
550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  11:45:47 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
PaulLUSA

I know you are still active as you were on the forum today. However your email is bouncing, so I had to change your password and delete any subscriptions.

Unknown user: cybercyperet@zzzzzzz.com

550 5.2.1 RACT 216.167.207.15:
Mailbox is inactive: <cybercyperet@zzzzzzz.com>
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  5:05:04 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Terri_Lynn_C

This is the mail system at host c1mailgw13.amadis.com .

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

<xxxxxxxxxxxxx@care2.com> is a deactivated mailbox
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  1:38:30 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
DutchNoel

Unknown user: department_one@xxxxxxxx.net
550 Invalid recipient: <department_one@xxxxxxxx.net>
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  09:47:16 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lexi

I know you are still active as you were on the forum last month. However your email is bouncing, so I had to change your password and delete your subscriptions.

Unknown user: bmacaluso@xxxxxx.com

550 5.1.1 - Invalid mailbox: bmacaluso@xxxxxx.com

Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  08:34:38 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
TinaKing

Unknown user: tinaking89@xxxxx.net

550 5.1.1 <tinaking89@xxxxx.net> Account not available
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2010 :  11:14:02 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary4713

Unknown user: marycornell@xxxxxx.com

550 Recipient Rejected: No account by that name here
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  1:01:15 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Karen C

Unknown user: terrificats@xxxxxxx.net

550 5.2.1 <terrificats@xxxxxxx.net>... Addressee unknown
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2010 :  10:51:38 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Sola

TinaKing

Tina,

You just did the Forgot Password form, but the email went to the dead email address. You have to email me your new contact so I can fix it for you.

ciao,
Ray
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums