Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LyndaShops
Contributor

hutto, TX
USA
51 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2009 :  04:53:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Would like some feedback on Legacy Group Market Research. They have grocery shops in Texas. Any feedback would be appreciated.

lyndashops

LisaTX
Valued Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2009 :  07:24:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Legacy Group appears to be a new company formed by previous management/staff of a (very reputable) mystery shopping provider which was acquired by a mega-size mystery shopping provider about 2 years ago. I think you can feel confident & secure about accepting jobs from this company as their managers are well established in the industry and have a great deal of integrity.

Lisa
MSPA Gold Certified and happily shopping in North Texas
Go to Top of Page

LyndaShops
Contributor

hutto, TX
USA
51 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2009 :  08:43:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If it is the former managers I think you are talking about, I am excited. Very respected. Very good to shoppers. Top notch.
I am excited about the grocery stores I picked up. Have my first one tomorrow.
Lyndashops
Go to Top of Page

CariTX
Valued Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
201 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2009 :  09:30:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just registered and looked at the shop requirements. Annual income over 60K????? For a grocery store shop? Yeah, the Texas locations are in "high rent" areas, but come on...

MSPA GOLD Certified gdhls4. Happily shopping and merchandising in North Texas
Go to Top of Page

MsJudyP
Star Contributor

Dallas, TX
USA
1124 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  8:50:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just completed some shops for them and am scheduled to do a few more. I fit the requirements so I was happy to get these. Since I shop the particular grocery store all the time it seemed pretty natural doing it as a shop,like an added bonus. Seems like a very reputable company and I look forward to working with them.
The over 60 income makes sense since this is a high end specialty grocery store and you would probably want to feel comfortable shopping there. The online form was straight forward. I will keep you posted.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and beyond!
Go to Top of Page

LyndaShops
Contributor

hutto, TX
USA
51 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  3:31:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MsJudyP, I agree with you. The form was easy to complete. I really enjoyed doing the store. I, also, shop this store and this was wonderful. Have another one tomorrow to do. Looking forward to doing.
lyndashops
Go to Top of Page

Sharon in West Lake

West Lake, TX
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2009 :  1:05:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Legacy is a really nice company. I've done about 10 shops for them - so far all I've seen is grocery shops, but great store and easy to follow report form. I got paid fast. I'll shop for them anytime.
Go to Top of Page

Sharon in West Lake

West Lake, TX
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  1:45:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://www.legacygmr.com/

great company, I really enjoy working for them
Go to Top of Page

JuanitaJ
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1082 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  04:09:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will be doing my first shop for them today. I signed up with them a long time ago but never took any shops until now. They have a big project going on now in Houston so I hope to get quite a few shops. They are paying a good fee for the amount of time that is involved.

Juanita
MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping the Houston, TX area.
Go to Top of Page

JuanitaJ
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1082 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  12:12:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did my second shop. These are easy shops, easy reports, for a reasonable fee. I hope to get a lot of these. I just applied for a third. The scheduler is great.

Juanita
MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping the Houston, TX area.
Go to Top of Page

Sharon in West Lake

West Lake, TX
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2017 :  10:24:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What ever happened to Legacy? They had only one client in my area, an upscale grocery. The shops suddenly stopped and I never heard anything from or about Legacy again. The scheduler and editors were great, the pay was reasonable, the guidelines were clear, and I was always paid right on time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums