Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2014 :  05:00:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with SAV for a couple of years now. Pay for my account is great and they pay on time. You can order supplies from their website and that is easy to use also. I do not know which account you will get. Mine is a grocery chain in the northeast.
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  11:05:01 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
WOO HOO HIRED! My account is at a large linen store.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2014 :  07:47:34 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been working for this company for a few months now, and LOVE IT!! The pay is terrific, the district manager very easy to work with, and the people at the store I service are very nice and I love working with them. Would LOVE to pick up another store or 2 with them.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

ChrisS
Contributor

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2014 :  6:15:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Enjoy working for this company more than others. Pay is fair, management is responsive.

Only bad part is that the store I service doesn't sell much of the product, which means every 2-3 months I'm stuck having to take a complete inventory of the large spinner rack. This is very time consuming to enter on your online portal... and you just have to hope that you don't get logged off or lose your internet connection while entering (it's happened to me on more than one occasion. 400 product ID's are a lot to enter!

ChrisS

Providing merchandising and related services to Southeastern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2014 :  9:09:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
To ChrisS- don't do a complete inventory. Instead, enter an order for 12 pieces. (I enter 3 each for the first 4 items listed) Then, in the comments field I say that I didn't give the store a suggested order due to (fill in the blank)...less than 10 pieces needed, last order didn't come in, etc. I totally explain that I DIDN'T give the store an order and why. By the way, my SAV supvsr okay'd this procedure. This saves a lot of time.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2014 :  05:16:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I worked for SAV I had to do inventories also but my boss supplied me with a general standardized inventory list as to what to enter.
Go to Top of Page

MargieG
Valued Contributor

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2014 :  12:17:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done calls for SAV for sometime now. I've never had an inventory that had to be entered that was in the three digits (or anywhere close.) I think you need to check with your Service Manager about exactly what you need to (and don't need to) enter.

There are two National Service Managers. Bill, has been there a long time and is just great to work with. The other is new and has a lot to learn about people, the industry, and SAV in general. I'm betting she is your manager.

Margie
MSPA Gold Certifed since 2004
Go to Top of Page

RoseRover
Apprentice

Daytona Beach, Florida
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2014 :  05:40:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been contacted by SAV for a position merchandising glasses in BBAB. My question is whether the once a month date to go in is flexible or not. Thanks!

Rose
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2014 :  7:27:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do 2 BBB and there is a one week window.
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2017 :  10:36:47 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wanted to revive this topic. I've worked for SAV for 3 years now, and I now service a total of 8 stores! I love them, and always looking to pick up more work. They have expanded their scope of stores, at least in my area, in the last year.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums