Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  04:04:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got 5 sheets of stickers, and now all of my DG are allocated for the $8 movies.

If you think 90 minutes are barely possible @ DG with only 35-36 racks, try to do a 96 plus a 24 within the 90 minutes. Glad I have alot of experience, usually takes 120 minutes for that store.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  06:22:40 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm not worried about DG. Your "96 + 24" is a tad shy of my grocery not conting promo units.
It's the MEN that I didn't take that scares me. They estimate 270 minutes!! When they estimate that much time, plan on all day.
The MEN that I did take is large enough. A reset the size of the grocery will be "practice" for the "real" reset the following week.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  4:05:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm glad I don't have any MENs, I filled in one week and I don't want to do that again.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  8:54:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff I thought the visit instructions for the corrugate promos were to visit on the day of promo start or the day after so why are you doing them all on Sunday? I think I did get a message that said you could visit early if you wanted but ONLY to the stores that were getting corrugates. I don't work on Sundays ever or Sat. either for that matter. I didn't get any kind of shelviong either but I have rec all those new signs for the DVD fistures. I haven't even oopened them yet. I don't prepare anything for the week till Sunday night. That way I don't fret about it all weekend.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  9:11:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm glad that they are only "recommending" we go on Sunday or Monday if the DG store has the promotional corrugate. 15 of my 17 stores have it. There is no way possible to get them all done on Sunday or Monday, plus I have other projects that are required to be done by Tuesday. Some DG's will definitely be done later in the week. There are only so many hours in a day. This week is a busy, busy week for me too.

Good luck to all of us!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  9:46:24 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
We agree, I normally do not work Sunday. I enjoy my commanded "day of rest" too much.
I may MS Saturday, but seldom. I did this weekend. I'm still working out the bugs in the report.
Many weekends, I have my nephew over. That puts the burden to get him to school Monday on me. The timing of that messes me up many Mondays.

With a dozen stores to reset by Wednesday I needed to start preparation last night (FRIDAY). You read the instruction correctly. Six of my seven DGs ARE getting the 51 corrugate. Therefore, the pressure is on to get some done Sunday and clean them up Monday.
Monday, I have to do my two grocery stores by 2:00 when the floor managers goes home or wait until Tuesday morning. One of my grocery stores received a SONY Green Star boxed corrugate last week with a Christmas theme. I need to get a clue what that is since it still is NOT on my promotion schedule. It had a floor date 10/27/09. While I could not find that at the other grocery store, if one gets it, the other usually does as well. Just to help out, MF IT is playing with one of my grocery store accounts, so no paperwork may be downloaded yet from it.
I have a RENT in the same parking lot that must be done Monday as well. IF I get all that done, I have a GAM for Monday or Tuesday at the latest. IMO, the GAM is always a challenge because it is not scheduled often enough.
That is 10 resets by the end of Monday.
I bat clean up Tuesday with whatever got missed. To help out the wrong way, Mom has a doctor appointment Tuesday afternoon. The kind it takes months to get.
Wednesday, I have at least one MEN and maybe two. That will eat Wednesday all by themsellves.

Unrelated to MF Purple, I have some other audits to get done and a MS due Monday too. The only way, I am getting some sleep tonight is because of daylight savings time ending.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  11:36:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've read how many have not been paid for their services with this company. I've been with them since 2005 and never had a problem till now.
I worked the Playtex repackaging project at 1-Sears, 2-JC Penneys, 3-Wal Marts. My last Wal Mart took the longest, up to 3 days with a partner. The display was a mess, over stocked and every package had a lock inside the package, which was harder to remove and place on the new bags. I called them worried it was taking us so long, they had said it would be fine. Our total time ended being 32 hrs (the longest ever.)I was paid for only 8 hrs.....owed 24 hrs.....I owe my helper 16 hrs of work and she wants her money, has been knocking and calling me daily. I requested to be paid my total hours and never received a reply. I'm only receiving messages for more job offers.
Has anyone received their pay after putting a request to correct a error.....when they don't reply it many not have been a error.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  12:36:05 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
At this point, I'm of the opinion errors were made on both sides of the fence in my situation. I remain positive given some other posters to this thread. I am still working to resolve the issues that have caused me not to receive my first paycheck.

Field Agent support has been good, but payroll hides behind the message input on the website. I received one phone call out of the blue making a followup inquiry which told me somebody was working on one event without my calling attention to it.
Payroll has responded to two of my four payroll inquiry inputs. I emailed a reply, but I have no clue if a human has seen it since.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  05:36:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary, I have had pay problems in the past, but they were usually corrected on the next paycheck after Cert/MF was made aware of it. Hope you get it next time.

Jeff, I'm thinking you're taking on too much. Don't worry, I do it too.

With me, I ONLY have 4 DG resets and 5 RENTs to do on Monday, along with 14 other stores (different company) and 2 Kroger/Sony resets. And then grandkids got sick, so I may need to help with a CRW reset scheduled at 8.5 x2 people, since mom may need to stay home with kids.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  05:50:20 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla;
This is how I find that out.
Let's see .... did I correct that in-line DG POG date????

Sorry about the GCs. I hope it will be ok.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2845 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  06:34:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Alot of sickness is going around children in this area right now. Luckily enough, all of my grandkids don't take much medication and all are healthy. So when they get sick and take medicine, it usually snaps them out of it quickly. Good old country air, I guess. My kids are like that also.

Hubby and I are going to start later today and get as much done as possible, so IF I'm needed for the reset, I'll be available. I hate leaving anything or anyone in a bind, so I guess I might to doing the CRW job. Fragrance reset, YEA!! I don't emjoy resets much.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  08:12:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary,

I received a seperate pay day due to shortages on pay for an assignment. Make sure you send in a pay inquiry. I was also told that they have recently had a computer system change and seem to be short of employees in the payroll department so it takes a few days for them to answer your messages. I'd send one a day, but then again, I like to get someone's attention. I also complained to my favorite scheduler (Here's to you Patty).

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  10:31:46 AM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
6 of my 8 DGs are allocated for the corrugate, but I'm not going today. All but 1 manager said they wouldn't allow it to be placed, but tracking shows all 6 were shipped & rec'd, so guess I'll just be returning them anyway.

Glad to see some of you rec'd red Sony signage for grocery stores. I have 4 Krogers due 11/2 & 3 and the assignment page only shows shipped 10/29/2009, no tracking. I emailed & asked for tracking & the reply was that signage shipped 10/29 & will arrive shortly.

Anyone know what day 'shortly' is and does it occur before 11/2? So aggravating.

UPDATE: Printing paperwork, and see that for the new corrugate, if manager refuses placement, we are to work the promo titles onto the dedicated fixture, keeping as close to POG as possible. (page 6) Guess I won't be returning the promo titles just yet :)

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

Marjorie Powell
Valued Contributor

New Orleans, LA
USA
111 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  10:57:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Winona, They usually ship UPS ground and I normally get my materials within 2-4 days of the shipping date.
Go to Top of Page

Marjorie Powell
Valued Contributor

New Orleans, LA
USA
111 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  11:00:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary, In the two years that I have been doing merchandising for Certified I've been fortunate and only had 1 payroll error. The error was corrected on the next check after they were informed of it.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50247 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  11:42:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Winona

6 of my 8 DGs are allocated for the corrugate, but I'm not going today. All but 1 manager said they wouldn't allow it to be placed, but tracking shows all 6 were shipped & rec'd, so guess I'll just be returning them anyway.

On your last visit, you were supposed to ask management if they would allow placement of the corrugate.
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  12:57:57 PM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn

quote:
Originally posted by Winona

On your last visit, you were supposed to ask management if they would allow placement of the corrugate.

Yes, I did, and 3 managers said they would allow placement, but it turns out 2 of them are not allocated. So, of the 6 that are allocated, only 1 manager said Yes, but I have tracking showing all 6 stores received the corrugate. I'm puzzled as to why they had us ask the managers if they're going to ship them out anyway.

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  1:01:03 PM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marjorie Powell

Winona, They usually ship UPS ground and I normally get my materials within 2-4 days of the shipping date.

Thanks, Marjorie. My signage kits are usually sent FedEx and take 3 - 4 days from NY to AL. Guess they'll turn up Tuesday or Wednesday

Winona
Go to Top of Page

Lisa1961
Contributor

Tupelo, MS
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  1:25:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed 4 of my DG Sony stores today. They wanted these done on Sunday and Monday and when I got ready to put the reports in, it stated that it was not due until 11/2/09. Go figure.

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50247 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  2:53:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa1961

I completed 4 of my DG Sony stores today. They wanted these done on Sunday and Monday and when I got ready to put the reports in, it stated that it was not due until 11/2/09. Go figure.

I went to the report page to report one I did and I cannot access the reporting link, it simply says not yet due.

Winona, I guess I misunderstood you, sorry. Evidently they disregarded your prior input and shipped the corrugates anyways.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums