Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  04:35:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DG's that were allocated for the display got them, the 1 that had room and wanted it, did not get or was it allocated for them. Only 1 store refused it, but it was understandable. This store has everything all the other stores have, except they are 1/2 the size. 1 cart can barely make it thru the aisles.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  06:07:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only have one DG, but it seems to give me a lot of problems as I get conflicting information from MF on it. Last week I went down and it asked if I placed the $8 stickers. I said no on my report which dinged it and sent back a message that my store was not allocated (I never received the stickers to begin with). Then this week, it asked once again and I said the store was not allocated and it dinged it again saying, yes it was.... Ok. It needs to make up its mind as I still have not received the stickers so I don't know what I am supposed to do. What a weird system. I keep reading up on that here and I read somewhere that ALL DGs were using the $8 stickers. I said I needed stickers....maybe I'll get them.

Marla, I did the BB audit yesterday. Took me 4 1/2 hours to complete. Hopefully yours goes as well.

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  09:42:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My BB audit is just an endcap or inline audit, nothing like some of the audits that go on for hours. I audit for a computer company. Usually less than 30 minutes.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  5:38:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
"Dear _ _ Auditor. This is friendly phone reminder that your assignments are past due?" Lets check the paperwork...It clearly states that if you have a shipper, wait till Wed or Thurs to perform your visit. If no shipper, then Mon or Tues visits. I reported all non shipper visits on Mon. Today, I performed visits with shippers. Phone call received after 4 PM today. I go to enter reports and just like clock work, those data entry screens are messing up again.........
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  7:30:37 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I picked up a couple of orphan DGs this morning because I was going that way. They are too far to be worth it by themselves. I sent a message that I have plenty of stickers and PRP labels. The reply:

quote:
Subject: RE:NOT NEEDED: $8 stickers and PRP labels
Message: Please wait for your new shipment of stickers before completing assignment. Thank you

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  7:37:49 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BarbaraF

I keep reading up on that here and I read somewhere that ALL DGs were using the $8 stickers. I said I needed stickers....maybe I'll get them.
If not, several of us have plenty to spare.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  9:04:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have plenty of DG PRP labels. . .For my 4 Food Lion stores, I was shipped DG PRP labels. Luckily I had FL PRP labels left over. I think I may decorate in red for Christmas. . .place DG PRP labels all over the house. . .It would be a different holiday decoration for sure.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  9:45:57 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan B.

I think I may decorate in red for Christmas. . .place DG PRP labels all over the house.
I have them for four different clients. I can help!

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  05:32:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You will find that they send PLENTY of PRP labels, just in case you need to send each dvd back individually I'm guessing.

If I have enough extra $8 stickers, I would do the job and save the newer stickers for later.

My info stated to do all visits on Mon/Tues unless you received the corrugate. I always go on Mon/Tues per my info.

Only if there is a special displayer coming in for my stores for that week, would I go on W/Th/F. Friday would be a desperation visit.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

TXKaren

TX
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  3:30:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had 8 prepaid displays assigned to me, due yesterday. I received the shipment....yesterday! At 4:30PM!! I updated my status yesterday morning showing no shipment yet but still got the infamous call (before the shipment came btw) that I needed to update my status & might be deactivated. So I called them, no answer so I left a voicemail, then wrote them a message asking if I still get 3 days to complete them since that was the original plan. Oh and btw I planned them around other things and now will have to drive 45 min each way .

Very nice voicemail message received today saying we have until Sunday to get them done. Nice except for I have to give up part of my weekend now because they sent the shipment late! But then I get a reply to my message on the board telling me to see how much I get done and MAYBE they'll let me do some on the weekend!

Unless I get full time work I can only do this stuff until it's time to pick up my 1st grader. I have other commitments as well and will only have 6 locs done by the weekend. I really don't want to give up any part of my weekend with my family (we have plans too) because they didn't ship the items to me until the Friday before it was time to do the work. Is that too whiney? I don't see much difference between doing the two locations I'll have left on Sunday or Monday.

I am thinking of writing to them on the message board asking if I can get the remaining two locations done on Monday. I just wondered if others are having or had the same kind of problem and the best way to approach them? Is calling better?

TIA!

MSPA Silver Certified 01/08
Available for more merchandising and audit work!!
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  6:28:19 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I usually get better milage with a phone call hoping to get the better personalities. Most of them are.

The other option is the status update with a request they call you which is often mornings (no guarantees). Those have all been positive experiences for me.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Harold.Sheffield

Miami, FL
USA
48 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  6:46:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Peggy..from Certified is a great point of contact to nip this in the bud as well others..she also assigned me 13 permananent assignments like you're talking about..

Harold Sheffield
Miami FL 33157
harold.sheffield@gmail.com
305-905-2993
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  7:25:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Karen,

I am sure they will give you the weekend no problem, but I don't think they will allow Monday. From my experience, the project is closed on Monday and any visits left would be taken off your account. That's just what I know from past experience. 2 weeks ago I was bad sick and had to complete several visits on Sunday. . .they had no problem with that. I just called and let them know what was going on.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  7:43:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
David I got the same recorded message. If you've done what you're supposed to do ignore it.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  7:56:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Harold in order to speak with Peggy or any particular pwerson at CMS you must have their extension number. It does no good to ask for them. Doesn't work that way. Do you know her ext?

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  8:51:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Patty's is 1684 and I think Peggy's is 1680. But don't hold me to Peggy's.

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

TXKaren

TX
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  3:24:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jeff & Jonathan! I didn't know about the projects closing on Mondays. You'd think they'd have tried to get the shipments out on time if that's the case! If the delay was due to something with me (such as illness) I wouldn't have a problem going on the weekend. My problem is they shipped late and expect me to work the weekend to get them done now. I guess I just it's just another new live & learn experience with CFA!!

MSPA Silver Certified 01/08
Available for more merchandising and audit work!!
Go to Top of Page

Marjorie Powell
Valued Contributor

New Orleans, LA
USA
111 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  4:33:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
TXKAREN, I don't know what job you are referring to but the last time my FD were due to be serviced they sent my supplies a week late. I called and explained that I had received them a week late (and they could check the tracking number for the date of delivery. They extended the completion date for another week. I agree with you. If it's a personal problem that someone can't get into the store the person doesn't mind working whenever but when it's not the merchandiser's fault as in the case of the supplies being received late then I would think that the company would make some allowances....but as unfortunate as it is I guess that's all apart of the merchandising game. I find that lots of companys want everything done immediately even if it's their error. They don't think that the merchandiser's work for several companys and are on a schedule so when the company doesn't get the materials needed on time it messes up the merchandiser's entire schedule. I've been very fortunate with CMI and have talked to some wonderful schedulers like Patty, Mary, Dory and Brian.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  8:46:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Boy, am I glad this week is over. I don't think I could handle another one like this one. . .4 12+ hour days and 1 9 hour day. I don't know what lunch is anymore. . .I didn't ever get to eat lunch this week unless you count drinking a soda. I think I may give up a couple of my DG perms. . .17 is too many, especially when there is a changeout.

But, at least we all seemed to survive!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  8:58:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes defnitely a busy week. I don't have as many stores as you Jonathan but I work for another company in addition to CMS & they had a busy week this week also. Several re-sets & card change outs. In the middle of all that my son & DIL's babysitter came down with the flu on Monday. Everybody expected her to be back by Thur. DIL left work early Monday to pick up GD, other GM watched her Tues & I watched her Wed; then babysitter is still sick & nobody available to take the watch on Thur. so I stayed over another day. This put me 2 days behind rather than one so I really hustled today to get everything done so I wouldn't have to work tomorrow. Next week, another busy week for the other company. CMS not too bad but rec a memo that FD supplies might not get here before Mon./Tues. That is going to cause a problem.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.32 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums