Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  8:11:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just wondering. Has anybody gotten paid yet this week. It should have been here 11/5 but nothing yet for me.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  10:53:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nothing here either.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  05:11:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nope

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  06:40:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nothing here either. Maybe if the people that process our payment would get paid like we get paid, our pay would be regular. Since we haven't been paid yet, I'm expecting MAYBE Tues/Wed. I hope. I know the bill collectors don't like the not knowing either.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  3:22:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla I said something similar to them a while back on the phone & they told me that they get paid in the same manner we do. Yeah, like I believe that.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  3:48:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
And we both have 'ocean front property in AZ', right?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  9:09:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Of course I have "ocean front property in AZ" Marla! Would you like to buy it. . .I'm looking to sell
I figure if we got paid on a set schedule that would take all the fun out of guessing when we will be. . .You know, I think I could do without that fun.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  03:32:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
sorry, can't afford it. I have a few bridges tho. I think I could live without the excitement of not knowing when I will be paid. But it is cardio exercise, isn't it? I would consider not working for them, but son only has this company.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  04:55:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I look at pay dates as a variation on Murphy's Law... The likelihood of a payment being delayed is directly proportional to the need I have for funds to do more scheduled jobs.
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  08:09:10 AM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
DD just posted on CMS site

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  3:18:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dar-L, that sounds exactally like their pay schedule. I did notice a DD showing today, of course, not in bank yet.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  3:28:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mine neither.

Also, Did anyone else note that when CRI changed around their phone menu, they left out the option #3, the "in-store urgent help" line?
Job today, instructions said to call CRI for tracking info if a product had not arrived at the store. I did. After my time on hold, left a message. Got a reply call just minutes after I left the store, too late to do any good.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  7:11:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pay does not seem to reflect the extra task added to project BAL101909, though. That seems to be par for the course when extra tasks are added to the balloon inflation assignments, unfortunately.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  7:49:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Make sure you call them to get the extra time authorized, best if done on site.
They have several times paid me for extra time with a second DDeposit, within a few days of regular payroll.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  9:51:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla mine is alwyas available on the day of the DD> In other words that money was available today. 11/9

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  9:56:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jonathan its been so long since I've done the ballons. I've probably forgotten how. Can't get the store to order helium. I'm scheduled again next week. We'll see what happens. It'll probably be removed again. I would give the store up but it is only a couple of miles from some other stores that I go to every week. Irec a message over the weekend that delivery of the RFD supplies wouid be delayed in my part of the country, not likely to arrive till Mon or Tues. Didn't say why. I had to change my schedule all aroound because of this & if they doon't get here tomorrow I don't know how I am going to do them. If thy come Wed I won't get them till I gert home Wed. night & I have things scheduled with another merchandiser for Thur & Fri with a different company. That can't be changed. I've already put iot off till the last minute. I'm considering doing the visits without the supplies on Wed, if necessary. The stores never need brochures or chit cards. Most of the time I destroy these. But there are some new airtime cards to put up(at one store only) & one of my stores has phones to be returned. Any other time I would have dozens of those return labels but I just cleaned my desk drawer out last week & got rid of all the extras. I could get them all ready to go & then go back to the store when I am in the area next week & send them off. I don't know what to do. I don't think I should have to make a return trip to these areas on the weekend for something that wasn't my fault.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  04:44:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gayle, maybe I should correct my statement. The DD usually doesn't show in my bank account til the next morning. There has been times that it shows the same day, and times when it shows a couple of days later. I don't trust well enough to use that money, if it not showing in my account via the internet banking.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Robin75

NE
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  09:56:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,
I have completed many assignments from this company. I have recently noticed that the assignments I accept, take far longer and more complicated than listed. The job description seems very simple. Once you accept the assignment and download, steps and other details are added. I have started to "second guess" if I want to accept jobs in the future. Is anybody else on this forum feeling the same way? Although, I don't post often, I have read and learned so much from all of you. Thank you in advance for any guidance.

Robin75
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  2:16:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Robin, I go thru those thoughts every once in a while, especially since I work for other companies that pay more and more regularly. Right now, I only do certain work for Certified and let the other work go to someone else that might NEED it more than me.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Cassie14864

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  3:05:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm getting sick of their assignments that seem really simple, and then they update the duties multiple times before the visit date, doubling the amount of work and time necessary to complete it. We should an "opt out" option when they drastically change the duties that doesn't have any negative effects on our account.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums