Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  5:13:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've not been paid since 11/9. They had been paying me twice a month, but I only got paid once in November. Should I be concerned?

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

Bridget Claire

IL
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  06:43:17 AM  Visit Bridget Claire's Homepage  Send Bridget Claire an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the shelving for the Wanchi Ferry assignment? I signed up last Monday (I think) and they're still not here. I was hoping to do this assignment today or next Monday. If they're any later than that, it's going to mess up my schedule for the rest of the week. The report says I can click the tracking link for more info, but there is no tracking link showing in my assignments. It just says "Product shipped" or something like that.
Go to Top of Page

TeresaCarver

Broxton, GA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  3:24:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got a message that the Wachai Ferrry project has been delayed til the 14th because of a delay in the shipment. It says you can self cancel if does not fit into your schedule.
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  4:27:52 PM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bridget Claire

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the shelving for the Wanchi Ferry assignment? I signed up last Monday (I think) and they're still not here. I was hoping to do this assignment today or next Monday. If they're any later than that, it's going to mess up my schedule for the rest of the week. The report says I can click the tracking link for more info, but there is no tracking link showing in my assignments. It just says "Product shipped" or something like that.

Hi,
I don't know about that particular assignment, but sometimes they will post shipments under 'Shipping History' in the left hand menu rather than on the assignments page. The tracking number isn't clickable there, but you can copy/paste into the tracking box at FedEx or UPS.

Hope that helps :o)

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  5:56:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bridget-- I've not received my shipment for the ones I signed up for last Monday either. Unfortunately, they don't have tracking for those shipments. The two sites I originally had (signed up for when first came out) I received on Wed.

On another note, is anyone else noticing that we are always told to "post a message to the messageboard" yet when I post a message, they reply to call the help desk at the 800 number. I wish they'd make up their minds which they want. Maybe it's just my experiences with the messageboard??? I will say that a few times I have received an answer after posting a message, but recently I've been told to call-in.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  8:30:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jonathan I haven't gotten that reply to a message yet. They usually give me an answer. I just posted them a message a few minutes ago We'll see what happens. DD posted today but did anybody notice that there is no longer an option to print out the payment details? Or is just me? That is what the message was about that I just sent them. EllinBeth, if you have not been paid since 11/9, check the dates of you assignments. The DD that showed up today was for work done the weeks of 11/3 thru 11/17 I think. The one rec 11/19 was for would've been for the 2 week period before that. This is probably the one you are missing. Did you do any work for them late Oct into early Nov.? But CMS does have random padates sometimes.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  07:16:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Payment details usually do not show up until the next business day- the day the payments actually post to our accounts.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  6:50:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dar-L that is the same answer I got from CMS. Sure you don't work for them? I have the payment details. I'm trying to print them. I always rt. click the payment details & there was an option to print. It is not there now. They told me to check back Monday, after having this exact conversation.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  7:51:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gayle,

What I do with my check details when I can't see them all because of the number of jobs, I right click, hit "select all" and then copy and paste it into Microsoft Word. I then can see them all, print them, or whatever. This would probably work with the details on the direct deposit, but I don't know for sure???

Hope this helps!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  2:39:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just printed my payment details by clicing on the 'check or transaction number'. When the details came up, I click anywhere on that page, then Control P, that brings up the printer page. Then print. I have found that Control P will print most of all of my info on almost anything. It's a short cut for windows.

I got paid Friday for dates thru 11/17 and my son got paid for his 'black Friday' work also.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Bridget Claire

IL
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  3:24:13 PM  Visit Bridget Claire's Homepage  Send Bridget Claire an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my Wanchai shipment the same day I posted the message. :) Got one done and will do the other tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  09:05:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone gotten paid for Sonys at Kroger (those done during November)? I finally got paid 12/4 for other jobs I did in November (after I did the Sonys), but not for the eight Sony jobs I did in Kroger. Not sure if I want to my four next week when I've already done 12 (including 4 last week) that I've not been paid for....

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

Lisa1961
Contributor

Tupelo, MS
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  11:39:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have experience with the trading cards. There are 2 stores open but I wanted to see what I was getting in to before I accepted permanent assignments.

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

KentB

Cordova, TN
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  3:32:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did not get paid for those DVD assignments either. It seems to me that the time cap is always low for these assignments with the extra cardboard displays and returns.

KentB in TN
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  4:28:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My Sony jobs, at the Kroger stores, are not thru Certified, but thru Spar. Before Spar took my stores over, I was doing the same jobs for SMP. I have always been paid for any Sony work that I have done from any company. Lucky??

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  5:48:19 PM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ellinbeth

Has anyone gotten paid for Sonys at Kroger (those done during November)? I finally got paid 12/4 for other jobs I did in November (after I did the Sonys), but not for the eight Sony jobs I did in Kroger. Not sure if I want to my four next week when I've already done 12 (including 4 last week) that I've not been paid for....

If you have DD, check your bank account. My non-DG Sony jobs completed from 11/2-11/17 were paid with a 2nd DD on 11/20 & 12/07, and neither of those payments appear on my payment info page. I took my reports, added the expected pay amounts, and the sum is equal to the 2 'extra' DDs added together.

No idea why they're doing this

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  9:09:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a 2nd deposit on 11/20 for 2 Sony DVDS done in FL with no notice or details either. I finally figured it out when I got this last DD & those assignments weren't on there.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  9:14:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jonathan I printed it the way Marla does. Try that, it's easy. I may have you ask you again next time Marla, I suffer from CRS. I would still like to know why they took away the print option but I guess we'll never know. They act like they don't know what you are talking about & give an answer that has nothing to do with the question.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  05:37:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I don't think they DO know what we are talking about.

My son gave me several 'shortcuts' years ago, and now I wouldn't know what to do without them.

Another tip, If you want to copy something and move it somewhere else, even a different program. Highlight what you want to copy/move, then press Control C (to copy) open the other place, place your cursor (click) where you want the 'copied' print, then press Control V. I use this alot when I type slower than I think.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  4:32:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Winona and Gayle. Turns out I was paid--a second DD that isn't listed under the other DD's. It's so difficult to understand why Certified does what they do. Seems there is always something....

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums