Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  5:08:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just to give you all a heads up--There is a message now posted about Dec. payments. It says there was an error on some of the perm. assignments and that they will let us know once the error on the amount has been fixed.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Harold.Sheffield

Miami, FL
USA
48 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  5:42:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I saw the same message tonite..looking for some more money..although they seem to pay real strange..i got a direct deposit last night...

Harold Sheffield
Miami FL 33157
harold.sheffield@gmail.com
305-905-2993
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  7:11:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm owed some money too. . .I show a check dated yesterday. . .I wonder if that one will be cancelled or if they will just issue another one with the corrections??

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  7:29:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a DD yesteday for a whopping $8. This was for a balloon assignment done on 12/14. Nothing for work done 11/30 -12/2. I was all ready to come on here & vent about it when I saw the message about the screw up. Problem is it didn't mention the 11/30 dates. Only those in early-mid December. I'm hoping that when they get it straightened out the Nov pmts will be incl. Nice Christmas present huh? Oh & for those of you doing the DG DVDs I also got a message that they are doing away with some of those. Apparently we will be returning everything in Jan. So far I am losing just one of mine.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  8:01:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Haven't heard that Gayle. Hopefully none of mine are affected.

My check was very light also. They paid for all my FRE's even thru the 16th (which surprised me!), but paid for none of my permed DOL's. Really knocked my gift shopping in the head!!
Last time this happened they just sent another round of pay out a few days later for the difference.
Go to Top of Page

Marjorie Powell
Valued Contributor

New Orleans, LA
USA
111 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  02:41:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Haven't heard anything about the DG being cancelled. All of mine are still scheduled for the month of January. I would think that the stores that are being cancelled are the slow moving sales stores. Especially since it is a pay by scan program and the product is not paid for by DG until it is sold so when there is a high theft volume the provider has to eat the cost.

I was informed today that the client has cancelled the remaining WCF assignments due to not being able to get the trays shipped before the due dates.

The payroll error was due to an upgrade of their system. It seems (from what I was told) that the proper rates weren't paid for most assignments but it is being corrected. I can remember this happening once before to me and they sent me a second check afew days later.
Go to Top of Page

TerryCorsello
Contributor

Rochester Hills, Mi
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  06:03:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The two of my Dg that were cancelled had serious - and I do mean serious theft problems. I was surprised Sony tolerated it as long as they did.

Silver Certified in Rochester Hills, Mi... I Love audits!! Send me more!
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  06:13:29 AM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Re: this week's pay--
I was paid at the correct rate for 12 assignments, however, I completed 26 other assignments during that same period for which I was not paid. That's a big chunk of change!

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  09:25:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My son got paid for his work, but I haven't seen anything. I haven't been paid for my work was for 11/30 thru today. I also haven't seen anything regarding the DOL work for January or any being cancelled. But I would not be surprised. By now, nothing surprises me, unless it's something positive.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  12:20:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
None of my 17 DG stores have been cancelled as far as I know. I just looked and I have a 2nd check posted today that has the other assignments and corrections. It included work that I did on 11/30.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  5:16:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
still nothing

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  8:54:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Re: Pay. It was the permanent assignments that were messed up. No 2nd check for me yet. The DG store that is doing away with the DVD program was one with a very high theft problem from week one. The rack is half way down the aisle facing away from the registers. Very difficult to keep an eye on it. What is weird is they have it scheduled for a reg visit next week & then a "take down" the week after that. Why bother with a visit next week at all? Also 2 of my stores still have the "Planet 51" Promo in them because of the schedule change for the visits I haven't been to these stores for a month now.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2009 :  05:50:01 AM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got the rest of my pay, well kinda-- they paid the 60 minute Krogers at the 45 minute rate.

Found record of that payment & the other 'mystery' Sony payments at the very bottom of the Payment Info page, underneath the record of mailed checks. They are listed as checks, not DD, but each of mine was electronically deposited.

Hope that helps & Merry Christmas!

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2009 :  09:42:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Winona, I just checked the bottom and I got a payment under the 'new checks', dated 12/23. Now I need to check the bank account. I didn't even think to look there, again Thanks.

Just checked, it's there. YEA!!

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2009 :  9:10:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gayle,

Most of my stores have the Planet 51 promo still in them too. I guess we process them as a "regular" return since there isn't a spot on the field form for those returns.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2009 :  07:21:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get automatic deposit. I thought I knew the website, but is there a place where I can find out for sure which assignments they are paying for. I do a lot of work for them.

I don't think they would cancel anyone's check payments, since they can't do that to our automatic deposits. I think they would just adjust the payment accordingly. I had another company that paid on the wrong time period, a later one, so they just notified us and paid for the earlier one the next time. I'm not sure what kind of mistake Certified made, but I suppose they'll just adjust the payment.

I had not heard about losing the Sony assignments, but I have another company that has picked up assignments suspiciously like them, but for another client. I didn't know if it was the other fixture at DG or what, since I haven't looked at the paperwork yet.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2009 :  08:41:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They can't cancel DD, but they can withdraw a DD. I know I've other DDs deposited and then withdrawal due to a mistake. Usually this happened almost immediately. I've also had DD deposited into my account that were not mine, and I had to pay it back later.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2009 :  5:52:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sandra on payment information. click on the payment ID # and it will give you a list of what assignments that payment is for. I have to go see if any more money had been deposited in my account. Yep there it is. Also the "extra" check that showed up in my bank account in November that really wasn't "extra" after all. LOL I wonder why they put it all the way at the bottom?

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2009 :  6:20:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, the pmt is listed as I said above but the amount is still incorrect. During this period I had 3 DGs & 2 FLs which needed promotional corrugates taken down & the DVDs returned. It used to be the allotted time on the reports would allow for this task, now it doesn't & you have to call each time, which I did. I only asked for 15 add'l minutes per store & was told it would be recorded in my file & "no problem". But the pmts rec 12/23 did not include this extra time. I sent a pmt inquiry. Wonder how long it will take to hear from them? It's not a lot of money but it's mine for work I did.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2009 :  6:12:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gayle R

Well, the pmt is listed as I said above but the amount is still incorrect. During this period I had 3 DGs & 2 FLs which needed promotional corrugates taken down & the DVDs returned. It used to be the allotted time on the reports would allow for this task, now it doesn't & you have to call each time, which I did. I only asked for 15 add'l minutes per store & was told it would be recorded in my file & "no problem". But the pmts rec 12/23 did not include this extra time. I sent a pmt inquiry. Wonder how long it will take to hear from them? It's not a lot of money but it's mine for work I did.

Who knows how long it will take. . .You may have to wait for the 6 weeks period to pass and then send another inquiry. I thought I read somewhere that inquiry's made less than 6 wks. after the completion dare will be deleted, but I may be wrong??

I've always received responses within 7 days or so, but I have always waited until 6 weeks have passed.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums