Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  7:31:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those of you that did the fast food lunch time audits, did your pay show up on this payroll period that was posted yesterday? Mine didn't, so I was wondering if this was the same for everyone or if I somehow got missed.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  8:57:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A couple of my DGs have a problem with customers stealing the DVDS. One store in particular has a really bad problem. Sometimes the inline rack will be almost completely wiped out when I go in!! They have both asked me what they can do to get some kind of a different display. I suggested they talk to their DM in regards to calling the SONY CS number, explaining the situation & requesting a different display. In this case a spinner they can put closer to the register.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  04:54:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jonathan, I also did not get paid for the Wendy visits, I did mine on 9/2 and my pay was thru 9/15. Everything was paid. I know there was at least 1 location that was not assigned, due to being in the middle of absolutely nowhere, but on the interstate. I did not accept it, it is over 30 miles 1-way with no other work, nor did I get offered an adequate amount to drive there and back.

Gayle, I had one store that simply refused to have me install the inline fixture due to space limitations. They got one of the spinners and set it next to cash register. They are still being robbed right and left. My other 2 stores, we set up the inline where the stores could watch the area, then the area manager came in and moved it where you can't see it unless you are walking down that aisle. All of the stores are having theft issues.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  05:28:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't get paid for Wendy's either.

Thank you everyone for your feedback. Maybe, if I get lucky, she'll be gone the next time I am in.

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  05:34:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Barb, just do your job and smile. Afterwards, go outside the store and down the road, pull over and quietly scream. It sometimes helps. Lucky for all of us, NOT everyone is a pain.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraF
Contributor

Fruita, CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  3:11:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
LOL Marla! I just called my husband and complained. I just can't believe the audacity of some people! I'm human too!

Barbara
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  8:21:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla I was in a DG last wk servicing the sunglass racks which are at the front of the store close to the doors. Right next to them & also next to the door is that carboard box thing with DVDs in it. I had some sunglasses lying on top of the DVDs as I was sorting thru them. This young girl walked up to the display & started looking thru the DVDs. I said, "Oh, here let me move those (sunglasses) for you." She says "No, that's O.K." Then she picks up 2 DVDs & walks right out the door with them !! With me standing right there & the register camera trained right on that spot. Nervy.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  8:23:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I come home & call my BFF & vent to her.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  9:59:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've had a couple of stores that are having theft issues too. On each, the fixture was close to the registers. Some mgrs./employees seem to be more on top of theft than others.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  04:33:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Those movies in the cardboard display are not the Sony movies that I service. they are 'pre-viewed' and re=packaged. Hope the person got a really scratched up copy. Wouldn't that serve her right?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1711 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  05:25:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had quite a few people call me asking me to do assignments and I told them I did not have time. I finally asked for them to stop calling me. I went to login and I have been deactivated. I was looking for some work perhaps a job without having to print 20 -30 pages for $6?? I thought this was a self assign board? I called many tiems about the deactivation but got no reply and also emailed but the person that had helped me before no longer works for them. Can someone tell me why I was deactivated?
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  06:36:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Theft seems to be rampant on DVDs in all types of stores these days. Guess it’s because they have the highest “resell” price/trade of anything in a grocery store or dollar store. My FL has a problem with shoplifting in general (meat and DVD’s go down baggy pants and in baby strollers easily.) So, the management moved the DVD’s right under the store camera on the frozen food aisle (and near the meat.) Since then, I’ve noticed a BIG cutback on DVD “sales!” I think the closer to checkout (and entrance,) the less apt they are to get stolen.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  11:27:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Barb, I was deactivated from one other company due to not wanting them to call me regarding a job way too far for what they wanted to pay. So maybe that's why.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  11:35:16 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have 3 assignments set for Monday next. This is midday Thursday. Still no paperwork and no product shipped for one assignment.

This is nuts.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  2:23:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had that this week, one assignment paperwork came thru, but the shipment did not arrive until Tuesday, with the assignment to start on Monday and be done by Thursday.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  7:00:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Paperwork is usually posted on Friday for the following week, from my experience.

For those of you that have done trailer checks since the new prompts on the tel. started. . .are you able to get through to report your first show check or what? I figure if all else fails, I can enter it when I get home.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  10:19:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Actually she got 2 copies. While I was out on medical leaveI had a helper doing my stores. She called me one afternoon & told me that store A, the one with the really bad theft problem had gotten a new display & that she & her husband had set it up for them right by the registers. She also said that all the DVDs wouldn't fit in this display but she put as many as she could & told me where the rest were. She described it as a cardboard display. When I returned to work 2 weeks later & walked into another store I saw this carboard DVD box & I knew immediately what had happened. Sure enough when I got to the theft store there were all the Sony DVDs mixed in with these pre-viewed DVDS & an empty inline rack further back in the store.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  10:24:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
McBarb, probably when you told them not to call you anymore the person on the other end decided you didn't want to work so she/he deactivated you. You have to be very clear & specific when talking with some of these phone reps at this company. Such as "I would prefer to choose my own assignments off the available list online."

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2009 :  03:18:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jonathan, with that new prompt #2 for trailer checks….No it doesn’t work very well, The phone line isn’t answered and you have to wait 10-15 minutes just to leave a message of the report, make sure you cover all information clearly, play it back to hear it. Then make sure it goes through, I guess by pressing #. After this I would make double sure they receive it, so when you get home enter the report from your schedule. Even though it’s a call in report, no one answers the phone.

I even left them a message asking why they have us call in these reports then have us wait so long on the phone, no one answers, and we have to leave a message…

I don’t know what happen with my call in report for my last trailer check, called it in and left a message. The next morning it didn’t show on my schedule, it didn’t show as assignments completed and it was back on the assignment search list. I emailed them messages if it had gone through and no one answered. Emailed them again about a week later wanting to know if I would be paid for it or not…I reported it as instructed…..It didn’t show as completed…..I was not paid… My first showing for this trailer check was at 10:30 am and a second one at 12:30 pm, on a Friday, so they could have answered.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2009 :  4:57:17 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ya guys and gals talked me into it. I picked up 3 map stops fairly close to each other on a one-time basis. Right after that they came up with some perms for neighboring spots including one past due. Somebody else was grabbing them while I was grabbing the one-time neighbors.

IT is playing with my account again They are testing the reporting software on one of my Monday DVD locations. Mind you - I have not seen the paperwork, but the sister store has some new wrinkles. Due to their playing, it will be sometime this weekend or even Monday before I can get the paperwork. I understand quality assurance on the system, but do they have to play with my accounts so often?

FINAL UPDATE: It is now MONDAY AFTERNOON and the assignment IT played with fnally showed up between 2:30 and 4:30 CDT . The account was scheduled to be serviced TODAY by 2:30. The next rotation of both stores is on my schedule.

Marla: It's the second time they have done this. I have been doing this less than a month. I got all excited when one of my assignments "disappeared". I found it on my completed list a few days before the first allowed visit day. I was told by option 2 folks to be cool. IT was testing and would replace the assignment in time for me to do it. It's just frustrating not to be able to see my assignments in time to "yelp for help" and still complete them on time. I'm trying to book better time controls for my days. This makes me nervous as a cat in a tree looking down.
I'm sure I'll learn to function in the Marketforce lifestyle ... eventually.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums