Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  10:34:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Winona, I don't think it's funny when we complete a reset and it'll redone the next. We have until Friday to do it so why couldn't they have told you to wait until tomorrow?
That happen to me too once before but at Wal Mart, the reset was going to be done in a few weeks or so, they told me that the SKUs on the peg hooks needed to be replaced with new ones every 3 months and reset at that time. Also to keep up with the sales for each month. Wal Mart's policy for their departments, lots for work for employees.

It sounds like it may take up to 5 hrs. I don't expect a mess at my store except for opened packages. I'm not planning on removing the merchandise from the peg hooks, I'm clearing the first 2.5' section then placing the peg hook with the merchandise from the old location to the new. Why take merchandise off just to put it back after the peg hook is moved?

So thanks to you I know that 2.5 is about 6 packages, and I maybe working with rows of 6 across. A section at a time. I will need a step stool, to bad mine got stolen.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  07:57:37 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just a heads-up to those that have not yet done the reset...paperwork changed today, including information on cap.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  08:26:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So---inquiring minds want to know: what changed in the paperwork? And what is the cap now?

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  1:39:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There is no longer a cap for this re-set, to stay until completed.

I scheduled mine till Friday, because of the experience I've with these 22.5' wall re-sets, they always take more time. This gives me time for any changes as this assignment did...No cap time....Although they will take longer for payment if we go tooo much over.

~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  6:12:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those on the east coast, take a look at your future current assignments. Look under comments for the Sony jobs. I see display removals for 2 grocery chains. An announcement would have been nice Red Box is winning the DVD business.
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  12:58:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thing weren't as easy as planned for sounded in this formun for that K-Mart wall re-set for Hanes....It took me for ever, NOT sure when I'll be paid. I had to wait a whole hour because I didn't have peg labels for 41,42,76,76,?. These went right in the middle of two sections, ended up not be sure about these. I had to have these printed at the end, and Store Manager said wait a few minutes, asked again, give me a few more minutes.....Couldn't say go, we'll put them on....No....it was "wait"....

The wall display was set with other brands, inbetween other brands so you had figure where to stop on each row by sections of 2.5'. In the POG sheet you had also figure where the next brand will start with which label #.

Also for both Hanes and JMS the last 2-3 items on each row were with the next brands section so the labels for these were mixed in with there's. I had look for the right label mixed in with theirs labels.
I didn't know these at first so of course I had call for HELP labels aren't matching.....watied 15 minutes for them to come. twice, Hanes and JMS. That alone made it 1 1/2 hrs waiting time.

I had to get a ladder and I was up and down all day, first to place labels for section 6 across, then a column at a time first remove items again to place new items for each hook. The same for the second row.

Not counting the waiting time of 1 hr to print those 5 labels the re-set took me 6 hrs. Their POG was so different than the one that we were given. At first I was removing the old labels before placing the new ones, when I got to JMS I just placed the new ones over the old ones, or I'd be there longer.

~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  07:06:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just checked my assignments, 1 missing DG/Sony. I don't remember getting any notice, snyonr else have that happen for the 2/22 visit. One day it was there, couple days later it's gone.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  08:07:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Never mind, it magically appeared again. Just as I emailed Certified regarding it.

They have changed things again. Now I'm doing the Sony dvd assignment AND auditing some Verizon phones for a total of $1.00 more and maybe 15 minutes of time.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  09:06:53 AM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla,
Sorry to see that your reset was as painful as mine. I no longer feel totally inept seeing how long it took you to complete the reset, tho My time in store was 411 minutes, just shy of 7 hours. Roughly 60 minutes was spent waiting on labels and product, looking for Mgr a few times, & waiting while Mgr checked it with a fine toothed comb, including making SURE I removed every old label.

MaryRod,
Yes, it was a slap in the face to learn it would all be reset the following day. One part of me says, well, if I'd waited til later in the week, it would have been reset to new POG already & I'd been in and out very quickly. Then the other part says, well, it was almost 7 hrs of He!!, but at least I made some money

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  5:47:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Let's go back to early February when many of us received an email stating that the tax forms sent out were incorrect and a new, corrected one would go out no later than 2/5. I had never received the 'original', incorrect form. I did receive a form after 2/5 and it is noted as 'corrected form.'
Today I received ANOTHER form from them. Postmark is 2/9. This form is not marked 'corrected.' (amounts on the two are different) So, I am confused. How can I be receiving the WRONG form, sent out AFTER the corrected form was sent out? Anybody in the same spot? Just curious.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  6:13:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
same with me... Got the "original" in the mail today. hmmm...
Go to Top of Page

Sherry Lyons
Contributor

Halsey, OR
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  6:50:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you go to Certified's log in page and check you payment history you can tell how much you have been paid for the year and check for the correct tax form against what the site has for your tally on payment for the year. Hope this helps.

Sherry Lyons
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  9:14:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The answer to your question is this company is in total chaos for the last year or so. If they weren't the"incorrect" form would never have gone out in the first place. BTW I did get mine in the correct order.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  04:22:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I should of reported 420 minutes on my re-set report but I thought, no body else could of took this long, so I reported 390. Taking off 30 mins. The SKU numbers on the labels were so small I wasn't able to read them so I didn't verify each one with the SkU on packages, and the last 5 labels printed only 1 matched the others didn't print correct and I wasn't sure which product did go there. If I did stay to figure it out I would of been there a few more hours. Both the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager didn't care to assist me with it. It was as closes to POG as possible.
Store Managers also said if we're doing a Wall re-set we should do the whole wall not just sections. Working the JMS did go faster not removing those labels, I'm glad they weren't keeping an eye on me.

Did any body else come up with a few missing labels, or was it just me?

Mary

~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  1:27:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also received the incorrect w2 after the corrected. Yes, you can figure how much you were paid. But DON'T go by the total, since the totals showing include EVERYTHING you were paid for since begining with Certified. For me that's 3 years.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  4:56:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Checking the Certified website for checks received/sent doesn't quite work. Neither of my tax forms from them add up to what they list me as receiving in 2009. Am I surprised?...no. I will, of course, go with the larger $$ amount (which is the one on the corrected form)..but it would have been nice to have their checks posted add up to that amount. (sigh)
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  7:54:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my "incorrect" tax form after the "correct" one also. Whoever stated that Certified has been in chaos for the last year is correct. What amazes me is that the mystery shopping portion of MFI is the complete opposite. I have never had an incorrect payment; payment was late one time (in over a year), but we were constantly updated about that. If you have a question about a payment, you get a response about it within 2 business days, usually the next business day. You always, always get a polite, quick response from the help desk. I still mystery shop with them, but I don't have the stress I had w/ Certified. The only part I miss is some of the mgrs. I worked with in the stores.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

Angela Harrington

mid-michigan, MI
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  4:14:13 PM  Visit Angela Harrington's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary any chance these "missing" labels were supposed to be green? Those are items that are always supposed to be in stock. They came at the very end of the stickers. My manager printed the whole wall. I sure hope he didn't expect me to do all of them. HA. I have another one in my area that they are just begging someone to do... ahhh NO.
Go to Top of Page

LynnJ
Star Contributor

MA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  6:36:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What do I do when I accept jobs based on a bonus and then when I get paid, it's a stinkin $3 per location instead of the $5 or $7 it was supposed to be? I used the payment inquiry link even though it said wait 6 weeks ... because it isn't that I haven't been paid, it's that I wa paid incorrectly. Have not received a r4esponse of course.

Is there a human I can call and talk to? I still have the e-mails they sent offering the bonus money and all my acceptance notices immediately following.

Gold Certified in Central Massachusetts
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  7:04:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For people doing Sony's---do you see a one sheet with the bar code for Ice Castles in your packet? I can't find it and it's supposed to be scanned.....

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums