Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

Bridget Claire

IL
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  2:09:00 PM  Visit Bridget Claire's Homepage  Send Bridget Claire an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone received their Fuel stickers yet? I haven't, an I don't have any tracking info either, even though it has said "shipped by client" for a week now. It seems like any job I do that involves having materials shipped to me gets delayed because of the shipping, which throws my whole schedule off.
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  2:26:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No, Bridget, I have not received them. With the GYM trays, the job was supposed to be done the 22nd through the 24th----yet the trays didn't arrive until the afternoon of the 24th. There have been e-mails saying that the job must be completed within 48 hours of receiving the trays---difficult to take this seriously when one of the locations was still unassigned last night. I understand it needing to be done on a timely basis, but 48 hours can be a bit difficult when the materials arrive so late.

But what can you do?

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

Angela Harrington

mid-michigan, MI
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  4:45:35 PM  Visit Angela Harrington's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't have my fuel stickers yet either
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  4:49:37 PM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got my SMS stickers today, but no fuel.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

JanJojo
Star Contributor

West Virginia
USA
42759 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  7:15:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not received my fuel stickers yet.Maybe they'll
make it here by Monday.

Janette Johnson
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50247 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  06:27:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A friend of mine got theirs yesterday.
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  09:47:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got mine yesterday.

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  4:58:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Okay, here's something I am livid about. I took a FD phone/card assignment. Did it once. It was okay. But two weeks later, when I log on to the Certified site, it tells me that I have "additional responsibilities" as part of this assignment and that I need to inventory all the cards that were sent that I brought home.

I could understand if taking the inventory was part of the original assignment and needed to be done while at the store before bringing the box of unused cards home. But----two weeks later, on my own time? It's bad enough that the prep for each job and the paperwork is on our own (unpaid) time, but if I have to do an inventory on my own time, it brings the hourly rate I am getting for my work even lower than the already low fee. Factor in gas, which keeps going up, and it's just not worth it.

I opted out of this assignment and said I no longer want it as a permanent assignment. It wouldn't have taken any longer than five or ten minutes to do the inventory, but it's the principle. This just rubbed me the wrong way---saying I have additional responsibilities, with the implication/request that it be done on my own time.

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

TeresaCarver

Broxton, GA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  5:05:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a message from Certified about doing the inventory for the cards.....they want to save on cards by not sending out unnecessary cards.....said we would be paid a whole $2 to do it....but it will certainly take me more than 5-10 minutes to do it, as I had a lot of cards left!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  5:05:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been doing the FD card job for several months, and had not noticed the 'additional responsibilities'. Not really a problem, but I agree that the statement could have been stated differently. I was almost tempted to quit the permanent assignment also.

I put out almost all the cards each time, even if they're not needed.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

KellyMac
Trainee

Michigan
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  8:21:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to put out all the cards they sent, as well, whether needed or not at my FDs, but a few visits back the guidelines were changed to say they only wanted 10 cards on each peg and we should reduce the display to 10 per peg, then keep the rest for future visits. I did that. Yesterday I could not log on to their site until I entered the inventory amounts for my cards. I had up to 99 of some cards and many varieties were at least 50 +. It took me about an hour. $ 2.00 for an hour of work? It did not show up in the history, either. I wrote them an email and asked about it. I received a reply that as long as I had completed the inventory "correctly" I would be paid. Oh boy. Thanks a bunch.

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  07:38:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Regarding the time spent entering inventory. I had a phone conversation with someone at CMS about 6 weeks ago. I was told they did not pay for the time spent entering data online. He explained that I was to consider that time as 'creating an invoice" for my work so that I would be paid. But, it took over 1/2 an hour! "Sorry, we don't pay for that time spent." I was not a happy merchandiser that day.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  08:04:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That is TOO funny!!
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
787 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  08:09:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see that nothing has changed and Certified is still nickle and diming you guys to death.
Go to Top of Page

Minerva

AZ
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  2:57:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Regarding the sticker placement, I noticed that my View Additional Information link that usually shows how much the pay is is now blank when I open it. I like to print those out so I'll have a record of how much I'm supposed to get paid in case I need to dispute it. The 4-pg instructions that I printed out doesn't say what the pay is either, just that the estimated time is 1 hour. So now I don't have anything in writing that tells me what I'm supposed to get paid for this job.

Minerva
Southern Arizona
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  3:44:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If I remember right, it's $8 per hour and estimated between 60 and 90 minutes. I just clicked on mine also, and it was blank. I haven't received my stickers yet. My job is in another town, not where I normally work. I hope those stickers get here tomorrow, or I won't be able to get the work done by Wednesday, per instructions.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

JanJojo
Star Contributor

West Virginia
USA
42759 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  09:08:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My fuel stickers just arrived a few minutes ago.

Janette Johnson
Go to Top of Page

Minerva

AZ
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  2:11:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just checked and my fuel stickers haven't arrived yet. This is so annoying. I was so hoping to do this job today.

Minerva
Southern Arizona
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  2:15:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have my packages delivered to my UPS store, I got a call a few minutes ago saying that I have a package. Of course, I was in town and left town (30 minutes away) about 2 hrs ago. If those stickers was in the package delivered today, I'll be able to do the job Thursday. My assignment is in the opposite direction from my UPS store.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1566 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  3:29:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got the stickers for that job today. I was hoping to do the job today, but since I didn't have them when I left the house it didn't get done yet. My extra info section is also black, but I do remember it saying $8 per hour and the time I also believe was between 60 and 90 minutes.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums