Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

MarkFL
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2011 :  7:10:56 PM  Visit MarkFL's Homepage  Send MarkFL an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Last direct deposit I received was 12/20. Do they have a normal pay schedule. I have been paid by them weekly, bi weekly, third week etc.... They seem to be the only company without a general payment schedule.

Mark
MSPA Gold Shopper and Professional Merchandiser.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2011 :  06:28:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They don't have regular paytimes. My son's check arrived 10 days after it was dated. But it was not sent out the same day, they waited until the Monday after. He called them and a member of management called him back because they felt that he was threatening them. I guess he was, he was thinking about quitting. He goes into the boondocks that most people still don't have computers, and only dial up service is available.

Just a couple of days ago, he received a survey in regards to direct deposit. He didn't have a checking account for several years, so he never signed up. The survey mentioned the idea of MarketForce possibly charging for cutting/mailing a physical check instead of direct deposit. He is in the process of getting direct deposit.

He hasn't received any more checks since the one cut on 12/17, and none are listed on the pay schedule. They don't have 2011 on the page at all yet.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2011 :  07:19:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I called once, when a payment was excessively late. I was told the company policy was to pay jobs within 90 days of job date.

Guess getting paid every 2-3 weeks is a blessing?!

(I also have not been paid for jobs done the 2nd half of December.)
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2011 :  2:29:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really don't know how they expect people to live and get bills paid when the pay isn't consistent. The people themselves, I'm sure, expect their paychecks consistently.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  08:22:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone received paycheck in 2011 yet?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarkFL
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  09:07:35 AM  Visit MarkFL's Homepage  Send MarkFL an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Imagine if we did the visits on the same frequency as their payment schedule. LOL.
When I inquired, I was referred to their web site. It reads:

Payment is typically mailed 4 to 6 weeks following receipt of your completed assignment forms. In order for Certified to process your payment, it is important to mail your results without delay. Please do not inquire about payments for assignments completed less than 6 weeks ago.

Mark
MSPA Gold Shopper and Professional Merchandiser.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  12:46:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The last work that was paid for was for 12/9/10. They paid every 2 weeks for awhile and then they don't paid for awhile. I only wish my bills could understand their pay schedule.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  09:51:09 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
No sign yet of 2011 on the payment information page, but my bank shows a pending DD for today that based on the amount looks like it may be from Certified.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  10:02:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Brian. That is surely good news!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  4:14:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just noticed on son's account, there was a check dated 1/07. It just showed up this evening, 1/10. Hope it arrives soon, he depends on this company to pay his bills. He has signed up for DD, but that takes alittle while. Hope everyone else gets theirs. The check paid everything except 1 job thru 12/30.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Cathy O
Contributor

Richmond, MI
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2011 :  04:27:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't been given my regular visit at DG for over 7 weeks, is anyone else still doing the dvd's there?

Cathy

Cathy
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2011 :  04:43:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Son's DG Sony C/O is this week. All due M/T, he has 5, plus we have weather advisory today. Hope he gets them done.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Cathy O
Contributor

Richmond, MI
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2011 :  05:01:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I thought they were supposed to be this week. I have a feeling that Certified gave my store to some one else because it hasn't been assigned to me. I emailed them but really don't expect a reply.

Cathy

Cathy
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2011 :  08:13:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Call them, they are there today, but don't know about tomorrow. They are expecting 6+" of snow either tonight or tomorrow. My son called them and updated his schedule, since we are getting the weather now, and that's what they said they were expecting.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2011 :  11:53:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my check today for jobs done on 12/14 and 12/22

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2011 :  3:10:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Son received his check today, also, for work done prior to 12/29.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Cathy O
Contributor

Richmond, MI
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2011 :  05:27:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a response to my email about why I haven't been assigned to my permanent DG store to do the videos recently. I haven't been in there since November. I was told that it is still my permanent store but they haven't had that store on the list to do any assignments recently. That didn't make sense since they're supposed to be monthly. I was shopping in that store yesterday and looked at the sign in sheet on the fixture and it had some one else's name signed in after I was there in November to do the inventory and straighten. I think they gave it to some one else by mistake and they don't want me to know. It doesn't really matter since this is the only store I do for Certified but it's very irritating. Just be honest.

Cathy

Cathy
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2011 :  05:56:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sometime stores don't get linked to perms Cathy, and it happens often. Their explanation was that if there was anything hinky about a particular store's scheduling, it had to be manually assigned and sometimes did not get get to person with the perm.
Back when I had 50+ perms, I saw my perm sites on the job board quite often. Just a call usually got the situation remedied.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2011 :  06:39:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cathy, have you checked your 'permanent assignments' link. Someone might have used your signin sheet for another company, I've had that happen elsewhere.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Cathy O
Contributor

Richmond, MI
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2011 :  05:19:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I checked my permanent assignment after you gave me that info, never thought about that before. That store is listed as my permanent store but someone else definitely did it for the current reset.

Cathy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums