Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  05:48:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
none here either

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  07:08:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Last visit in F$'s here stores were all planning for massive store remodels. Managers were unsure of dates, but all said soon. Remodels were to include new phone and card display fixtures. Maybe jobs there are postponed due to this?
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  12:44:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
son's store had their remodel in May, and no visits since.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  12:57:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I called and asked ... I was told it is up to the client. I guess we are out of work for June. Soooo this is not exactly a permanent assignment. LOL!!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  4:00:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
permanent just means that WHEN the job opens then you won't had to 'fight' others for the job. Of course several clients are cutting back on the number of visits, not just with Certified/Marketsource.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2011 :  03:10:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been doing F$ remodels and its not just the phone racks getting redone, its the whole store, and I have personally set that stuff, so thats probably why your getting screwed out of a month, because the HGA-Quest guys did it for that month.
Go to Top of Page

Nancy_WA

Washington
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  8:20:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Today I got an email from Certified "quick easy assignment at selected locations for a flat rate of $25.00". Only problem is that this is for a future project and when I do a search, over 500 locations show up. The first few I clicked on say that the flat rate is only $6.00, and that one can select up to 15 in the area. Am I going to have to go through all 592 locations to find the ones for $25.00???
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  04:45:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
all of the locations will say the same thing, so looking for that $25 assignment is a waste. Are you sure you entered the exact job number. Some of their assignments have job numbers just a digit or two different.

When they offer a huge bonus, the information about the job will still say the original amount. Be sure to save the email, if you take a job with a bonus. The message should also be on your message page. I've have some emails that say that they're from Certified, but it was spam. Always checks your message board.

BTW, just received some POP for FD, no assignments showing yet, but the materials are here and the same as other FD assignments.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Nancy_WA

Washington
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  11:43:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla, I checked my message board, and there was nothing there. I did save the email and will check it for spam. I entered the project ID correctly, and where they had no pay amount listed a couple of months ago, now it is listed as $6.00. Considering fuel prices these days, hardly worth going out to start my truck.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  1:57:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know, $6 isn't worth it unless you are going to be instore at the right time. For me, $8 isn't worth it anymore, especially with all the paperwork that is requested to be printed. Everything is getting SO expensive, except our pay. I turned down a $12 job today, because I won't be in that store and it's out of my way by 20 miles.

The spam that I got, offered $100 per assignment. Like that's going to happen from them. LOL.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  02:08:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Are the spams sent out by somebody else using their email address?

It all sounds TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. COULD IT BE TRUE?

Their flat rates never pay that much unless it a full day's work... HA.. HA... It's a BONUS? Make it a HALF DAY'S WORK.

Never had a problem with promised bonuses being paid, offered by phone or messages.

All Nancy has to do is call and speak with a merchandising scheduler tell them you received that offer, you'll find out.

If it's true... seems it's been taken. I used to be surprised at how fast these assignments can go, with emails sent to EVERYBODY (in your area) not just YOU. Remember?

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  08:37:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The spam that was sent to me, looked like their email address, but the body of email was different. That was 1 of the things that prompted me to say it was spam. Other thing was the money offered was much much higher than Certified had ever offered me before.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Nancy_WA

Washington
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  08:54:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is the email I received, I know by now that if it's true, most likely all of those have been sucked up like a dry well, but still, when I'd logged in to check the project ID, it came up with 529 listings, with no indication of where the high dollar ones were located.

"date Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 3:33 PM
subject Possible upcoming assignment(s) available with Very good pay.
mailed-by marketforce.com
signed-by marketforce.com
Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

hide details Jul 13 (3 days ago)

Dear Certified Field Associate,

Please log in to your account at http://www.certifiedfieldassociate.com/ to search for available assignments in your area. A particular assignment of interest is described below.

Please DO NOT reply to this email, as it will not be read!

Project ID: FRZREQ
Are you interested in conducting a quick easy assignment at selected locations for a flat rate of $25.00. Please be sure conduct a search for the project ID listed above, read the web scripts and qualifications thoroughly, then submit your request for possible future assignments. If you cannot fulfill All qualifications please do not submit a request. Thank you, Market Force

You received this email because you signed up to perform assignments as an independent contractor on behalf of Certified Merchandising Services/ Certified Reports/ Certified Marketing Research Services. If you are no longer interested in performing this type of work, please go to https://criny.com/remove_me.aspx to remove yourself from our roster of active Certified Field Associates."
Go to Top of Page

AndreaSarrah
Contributor

Alexandria, VA
USA
69 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  09:14:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the same email. When I emailed them back I was told to call the 800 number. I have not called; if anyone does I would be interested to know what they said.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  09:53:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That assignment pays $6, my son does one. I know there was one that he did not do and it had been on the list for several days, but never received that amount in an email. It does require several pictures and hopefully you get the right ones otherwise they will remove you and not pay.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  10:34:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I called, the scheduler verified the price and email. They had already put the job on my board from previous jobs.

The email was from a different office and in a different form than the robomails we get, but it verified out as MF's IP.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  10:40:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My stores are one pic only Marla. 10 minutes in and out, when I'm in the area.
Pressure from the client motivated the pay increase for remote locations... smaller convenience stores and boonie gas stations.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  5:22:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
his called for 1 pic, which he took and submitted, then when reporting, it asked for more pictures of the freezer, top, side, front which he didn't take. this store was 29 miles away and he wasn't going back for $6.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  1:54:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any idea how many stamps to mail 17 pages., I'm thinking it's a stamp for every 4 pages so guessing 4-5 stamps, 5 to be sure not to be returned and 6 for it to get there faster.

They have the 7 Eleven cell phone and games cards resets again, I just did these resets a little over a month ago. There's 8 for my area, they're 2 1/2 hr asslignments, the drive time is 1hr for 3 stores in one area and 1hr for 2 stores in another, the last 3 are 10-20 mins from me each.(round-trips)

The problem is they give us 2 days to complete them all. They had a bonus last time of $18 for the frist hour only if they were completed in time. ($10 bonus) By the time I received the check I forgot about that bonus, plus for all stores it took me a day or two longer.
Now that I remember I better double check that pay check stub.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  2:18:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary, after awhile, it might be cheaper to send it out flat rate. I don't know the rate for flat rate envelopes, but I sent a medium box for $10.95 and it was priority. I think the flat rate envelopes are $4.95 or something like that.

Marla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.62 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums