Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

MarkFL
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  6:43:36 PM  Visit MarkFL's Homepage  Send MarkFL an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone having issues with submitting reports? I started some earlier today and there was no problem. Tonight, it seems the darn page won't load.

Mark
MSPA Gold Shopper and Professional Merchandiser.
Go to Top of Page

.AnnieWulf
Inactive

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  6:52:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes!!!! It's ridiculous. I've been trying to get through entering 1 for over an hour and a half. I'll be doing the rest of them tomorrow.

Annie
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  7:01:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
F$ has 7000 stores. Are all of us trying to report tonight?!
I can't get DG or F$ reports to open. I'm going to bed.
See ya'll at 5am !
Go to Top of Page

.AnnieWulf
Inactive

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  7:36:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Which begs the question,why give us only two days? Upgrade the server or give us more time.

Annie
Go to Top of Page

Loyd
Apprentice

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  7:44:36 PM  Visit Loyd's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone get the new F$ done under the capped time?
Go to Top of Page

CharlotteAM

High Ridge, MO
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  9:15:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Amem to that.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  6:57:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was able to get 3 of my DG's entered tonight, but can't get the 4th one entered. Keeps timing out.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  04:27:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
my son entered 4 of his reports last night, but 1 still shows as not entered. will have to try again today. Only timed out on 1, but the others took forever.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  05:33:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had no problems reporting my F$ assignment. It took me an hour.
Go to Top of Page

CharlotteAM

High Ridge, MO
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  4:27:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MCBarb
I have had no problems reporting my F$ assignment. It took me an hour.
that's a whole hour of your time with NO pay!

Charlotte
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2011 :  06:12:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will get paid for doing the reset at F$.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2011 :  06:35:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Barb, I think what she was saying is, our entering time is not paid, so when it takes a long time to enter, we are not getting paid for that time. I know it does start to add up, that's one reason I like project work, I can get the project done quickly and the time that I take reporting is, at least, partially covered.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2011 :  06:31:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes I gotcha. I am saying it took me an hour to do the project and I did not have a hard time reporting.
Go to Top of Page

Larry Estep

Rantoul, IL
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2011 :  10:04:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone else happen to notice that we have another F$ assignment this week for a product recall? It is a 15 minute assignment and pays $5. I would imagine it will be hard to get a manager in 15 minutes in some stores.

Also there is some really weird stuff happening with assignments. We got an IRC assignment that had Driveline paperwork that had been modified, and they ended up getting the new prepaid display install after there was a training online for perm store reps but we are still doing the usual prepaid maintenance at the end of the month. I wonder if we will have to cleanup for fix anything the other company didn't do right?

Larry
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2011 :  10:39:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If this was about the locking glass-front phone case, I understand from store mgr's that driveline was supposed to install. But the stores have been waiting for the longest for driveline to come and do it. Most of the managers here have already set the case themselves.
Go to Top of Page

Larry Estep

Rantoul, IL
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2011 :  12:14:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
from my understanding the stores with 4-sided prepaid CAM fixtures are being moved to an endcap near the registers. They received large boxes with all of the pegs and supplies in early August and rep training was given on how and where these were going to be installed last month if you were a perm rep. the training said they would evaluate the answers that you gave and get back to you if you demonstrated an ability to read POG's and follow instructions. Apparently not enough people did I guess.

Larry
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2011 :  3:51:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
did you also notice that photos are required for F$ visits now? My son doesn't have a camera, but he is the permanent rep for the ony F$ in his town.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2011 :  9:50:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Had a weird thing happen to me at one of the stores on the Shark mop displays at Target. At guest services, I asked to speak to someone in charge in the cleaning dept. The person at guest services thought I meant the person in charge of cleaning the store!!

After that, I asked for someone in the cleaning supplies dept!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2011 :  05:57:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If I was at Customer Service, I would have thought that also. Even the cleaning supplies dept, would send you to the person in charge or ordering the supplies. Just ask for household cleaning dept. I usually go to customer service, and sign in, then go to the dept and ask for the Team Lead (@ Target) for whatever dept I was in.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

CharlotteAM

High Ridge, MO
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2011 :  4:49:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I believe that he could get by with taking pic on cellphone and email it in as long it's a good quality pic and taken in largest size available on phone. i've had to a time or 2

Charlotte
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums