Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Certified Marketing Services (CMS) (2)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2011 :  6:02:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Charlotte, he doesn't have a camera phone, so he has had to refused these types of jobs. Just less money in his pocket, not that he's made enough from them to buy a camera/camera phone.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2011 :  6:04:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Unless pics are the main reason for a visit, as in inspections or audits, I always use my cell cam. I set it on 640x480, snap 2 pics, and get on with the next job.
If pic quality is critical, and the company is paying primarily for the pics, I of course use a more serious cam.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
468 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2011 :  6:07:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work for Driveline and did the cell phone prepaid card endcap at F$. And it would have been awful hard to mess it up, especially when you had a full color picture of it. DL set the endcap and the store was to remove the 4 way display, so if something got messed up then blame the store as they were suppose to remove the 4 way after we were done. My F$ got pushed back not by DL but by the company we were setting it for,they kept pushing back when the fixture/pop was being sent out.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  6:41:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just completed one of the F$ prepaid resets. It's fine for one person to do it, but I could not stay under time cap at all (went 45 min. over) and that was working as fast as I could the entire time. And although you have a color picture, it is still difficult to do, at least for me. One could easily mess up on it.

I've got one more to do tomorrow and after that, I don't plan to do anymore, no matter how much money they offer!

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1711 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  10:02:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have 2 boxes of cards now and did a survey for F$. Now I have an assignment for next month so I called them to tell them not to send any cards ....they prolly will. I decided to leave a note on the door for Fed Ex to send them back!! I wonder if that will work.
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  10:11:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Will "prolly" get you de-activated.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1711 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  12:10:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I doubt it. I only have 1 job a month for them anyways. What am I supposed to do with 3 boxes of cards?? I do not think so.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  1:49:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Barb, if you refused the package, you will get a nasty note from Certified stating that you need to accept the package. After you get too many, just hold onto them or whatever. Keep reporting the total of cards that you have, with 2 shipments you should have plenty and MAYBE they won't send more, once they figure out that you have plenty. Sometimes they are alittle slow get the info to right person.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1711 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2011 :  3:13:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I keep calling and sending messages so maybe that will work. I really do NOT have room for the extra box. My stores are small and they will NEVER use these cards. Why waste the postage and energy??
I did get a reply from the last email I sent them. Woohoo.

Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1711 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  09:23:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I spoke to someone at CMS and he took my # and said he will email me a label to return the extra boxes of cards. Sweet!!~
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  3:33:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
And how big is this box of cards? Mine usually come in a box about 5" square.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  3:41:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
my son's boxes are usually 12=15" square, he's only got 1 box smaller, much of it was stuffing.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  07:34:59 AM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked my 8 FDs Tuesday.
Only 3 of them had the new endcap set up by Driveline, and 2 of those had signage missing.
One other store got tired of waiting and had set the endcap themselves.
The remaining 4 had an endcap cleared and ready, but said they'd heard nothing from the DL rep.

Sooo, I had 5 unhappy store managers with questions to which I had no answer. I referred them to the phone number on the LOA.

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1711 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  10:01:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you have too many cards for F$ ...you can simply throw them away.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathan B.
Star Contributor

Smyrna, Tennessee
USA
469 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2011 :  10:00:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got a message that one of my FD's were not set to POG. This store did not have the new end-cap and just had the phones on a wall with the cards above them. Neither I nor the store had a POG to follow for this display. So how in the world am I supposed to set something to a nonexistent POG???

So I resubmitted my report and added in the comments that there was no POG to follow since the display was a temp. one until the new endcap was installed.

Jonathan B.
Go to Top of Page

EdMikes
Valued Contributor

Salt Lake City, Utah
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  2:40:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I strongly suggest you avoid this Company.

I was doing quite alot of work for them complete with Pics when asked for them. I had an average of about 15 locations a week. I have heard story's that they don't like to payout more then a certain amount every month.

So long story short. Did an Albertsons Assignment. According to them the store was supposed to have one Display. Store had a Second Display. They told me the Store Manager even confirmed this. This company told me I was handing in Fraudulent reports and deactivated my account. I even told this "Account Manager" that I could prove the store had Two displays. She yelled at me telling me to submit a Pay Inquiry and hung up on me.

Upon that happening, I tried calling the Head Office in Colorado and nobody answered. That is a bit shady at 11:00 in the morning. A corporate Headquarters that nobody picks up in?

Honestly, I know this company has a good rep. However in the last few months they seem to be slipping. They can't even tell you when you are going to get paid. Then they scream at you to look at your agreement and that will tell you.

The people they have working for them have no clue and are all out of New York, so you will get the attitude and then get hung up on. And I also suggest you don't put in your phone number as they will call you 40 times a day and hang up. They think everyone who works for them are crap and that's how you will get treated. They seem to not understand many of us are doing this in addition to our regular jobs.

So in a nutshell, if you are doing alot of assignments for them, stop doing them until they get paid. As they may do what they did to me to you.

Ed Mikes
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  4:39:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, Ed, I was deactivated this time for telling a scheduler that I had refused an assignment 4 times, 3 times in 1 day. The people that work the phones need to taught to talk to employees, I know they wouldn't want to be talked to like they talk to us. I hope the higher up at CMS are reading this. Perhaps a mandatory class in phone manners would help, I would hope so.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

EdMikes
Valued Contributor

Salt Lake City, Utah
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  5:06:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla,

Agree with you fully.

On the funny side, I think alot of people are about to be "Deactivated" they have a big Wal-mart project coming up on Thursday that involves Pictures. I really hope they understand that Wal-Mart's official policy that no pictures are to be taken in any store unless they have a letter from Wal-Mart home office authorizing them they can.

I know this policy well. You can get away with it in a few stores, but some stores just won't let you. So I am thinking this company will most likely acuse someone of "Falsifying a report".

Honestly I think they just don't want people making any money so when you get to a certain point they make an excuse up and "Deactivate" you.

As far as the Employees, the only nice one was the Manager who helped gave me the E-mail so I could Inquire about the jobs I had completed and when they would be paid out. Other then that, honestly they are bad.

Ed Mikes
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2848 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  7:14:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, there is one higher up that is nice, but overall most of the ones that I've talked to are minimum RUDE.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  8:46:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ed,

A customer cannot go into WM and start taking pictures, but those of us that are vendors or merchandisers can make pictures. I work 28 WM's and take at least 10 pictures in each one on each visit. It is a part of my job that is required. Put on your name tag and get a vendors badge at customer service and you are not questioned.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums